Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

if i hear Blue Moon Funerals. A good way to go or Alfie annoying ring tone ill scream what an annoying ringtone

As annoying as himself , I have to look away when he is on and his slapstick carry on

Red water will be mentioned at Christmas Kat and Alfie will dicuss her killer son

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

i really looked forward to alfie coming back to walford - but now just seeing how wrong i was , he is so irritating me now .

cant be the actor himself because i believe he is a good actor - must be the writing at fault

So alfie gonna concert the loft into a bedroom so he’s gonna be the electrician also I sense a disaster coming

Is the loft an attic? because that sees Stacy and Martin were sleeping.

I give up trying to figure out where they all sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Jack Branning should have bought the Slater's house rent galore
    producers need to give out a claustrophobia warning before viewing :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I saw something earlier that suggested as well as three bedrooms upstairs, there was a bedroom downstairs when Pat lived there.
    I know that's still a serious overcrowding situation but at least it's one extra room!
    Totally ridiculous, boring and unlikely storyline though. Alfie will no doubt try to knock a supporting wall or electrocute himself trying to rewire or whatever...
    I know he was always a bit of a chancer and a cheeky chap but I don't ever remember Alfie outright lying to people and stealing from his friends and family?
    I mean, borrowing and then selling Ian's tv, stealing the tv from Stacey's house to replace Ian's and lying about it, stealing Ian's coffee machine and lying about it - what happens when he's inevitably found out? I think Jean already mentioned the coffee machine opposite Ian?
    I think the whole point of Alfie's character originally was that he was a bit of a chancer but he was fundemantally decent and had his heart in the right place.
    Why do they have to give characters such personality transplants?
    And don't even get me started on 'Blue Moon funerals (a good way to go)' - imagine we survived all the years without an undertaker in Walford, and now we have two!

oh will they stop with the :

stupid stuart santa and L thing

The choir thing with jean

Kat and alfie

the stupid slaters the whole lot of them

and the tiff and her druggy mate

mind you if they took all that out there wouldnt be a programme to watch .. but I am getting so fed up with eastenders at the moment

and i want to know whats happening with mick in the klink ..

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

I was hoping she'd call the baby Ruth. Then in Londonish she'd be called Roof Slater.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I put the TV on mute now then Alfie and the Slaters come on, between him talking sh1te and Stacey and Kat screeching like hyenas it's just too much.

I was hoping she'd call the baby Ruth. Then in Londonish she'd be called Roof Slater.

haha good one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Poor poor Linda. Ugh!

this is such a stupid unbelievable storyline - i know she wants to get a confession out of stu but come on - its ridiculous! - let alone sick

I feel a bit sick watching Linda to be honest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

oh will they stop with the :

stupid stuart santa and L thing

The choir thing with jean

Kat and alfie

the stupid slaters the whole lot of them

and the tiff and her druggy mate

mind you if they took all that out there wouldnt be a programme to watch .. but I am getting so fed up with eastenders at the moment

and i want to know whats happening with mick in the klink ..

Could they not just give Jay the odd storyline?
    Wouldn't have to be anything exciting,but he's the best character on there and going to waste while we watch the Carters and the Slaters on repeat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought she called her Charlie, so it was Cherry after Alfie's mother, Kat has to have to some suspicions

Does Alfie own the Tardis they all live in ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,176 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

So alfie gonna concert the loft into a bedroom so he’s gonna be the electrician also I sense a disaster coming

Is the loft an attic? because that sees Stacy and Martin were sleeping.

I give up trying to figure out where they all sleep

Do you remember how he and Kat ended up homeless a few years ago with the twin babies and Tommy? He burnt the house down to claim the insurance, which he never got , and to cap it all, didn't know drunken Kat was in the house and she got burns on her face and neck...healed up nicely Kat! And all forgiven and forgotten now ;))

iamwhoiam wrote: »

stuart talks and acts very creepily - i dont know whether its over-acting or what - he gives me the creeps tho

stuart talks and acts very creepily - i dont know whether its over-acting or what - he gives me the creeps tho

Oh absolutely , he freaks me out and I can't watch Linda put her herself at his mercy

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Me too, she is a rape victim and now Mick wants her to use sex to get Stuart to confess, let Mick stay in jail

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Me too, she is a rape victim and now Mick wants her to use sex to get Stuart to confess, let Mick stay in jail

is mick forcing her to do it then - i thought she took it upon herself to get him to confess - i thought it was "her Plan" all along (the silly stupid mare)

is mick forcing her to do it then - i thought she took it upon herself to get him to confess - i thought it was "her Plan" all along (the silly stupid mare)

I thought it was a plan of her and Mick, did she hint that to Shirley?

Goldengirl wrote: »
    Do you remember how he and Kat ended up homeless a few years ago with the twin babies and Tommy? He burnt the house down to claim the insurance, which he never got , and to cap it all, didn't know drunken Kat was in the house and she got burns on her face and neck...healed up nicely Kat! And all forgiven and forgotten now ;))

I forgot all that happened lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I thought it was a plan of her and Mick, did she hint that to Shirley?

I don't think Mick knows what Linda is up to. I doubt he'd force her to do something like either. I think Linda is doing this on her own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Silly storyline with Linda considering her history !

I thought Alf won the lottery a while back ?

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I don't think Mick knows what Linda is up to. I doubt he'd force her to do something like either. I think Linda is doing this on her own.

Get him to confess by any means, did Shirley kinda say that to her, I'd say Stuart is playing Linda too, the whole thing is stupid

Get him to confess by any means, did Shirley kinda say that to her, I'd say Stuart is playing Linda too, the whole thing is stupid

is it gonna be one of those stupid and predictable 'mobile phone in pocket set to record as the other person confesses all' things that soaps seem to do per facto or are they going to come up with an original way this time I wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Thought they were supposed to be back for doctors funeral?

Advertisement