Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

so last we saw of mick in the klink was when he bent that lag's hands back that licked a photo of linda yeah? - thats the last time i saw him on screen, but of course i might of missed some episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Very very boring

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

stupid move by Linda how did she think he would just confess?

Is it just the two of them in tonight's episode. ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

So uncomfortable watching this . This is a wiman who was raped in her home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

How stupid is Linda. Has she gone mental. This is ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,060 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Uncle Fester has got some temper.

Her child is in the house and she’s aggravating a psychopath. How stupid is she.

Omg. Brilliant. Glad I watched it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Wow !! Wow , well done Linda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Shn99

Hon Linda

Christ Almighty it’s Linda 007.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

wow he confessed

Cant believe I said it was boring . It's one of the best episodes ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

That was a brilliant episode! I can't believe I'm using the word 'gripping' in relation to Eastenders but fair play, I didn't even cop that it was a two-hander until it had finished!
    I fleetingly guessed she might have some kind of microphone in her hair, then forgot about it again until five minutes from the end!
    On the less bright side, it means we'll be seeing Danny Dyer again before long :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Linda must really really love Mick and how does he treat her, he kisses Whitney twice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

EastEnders always do two-handlers really well. It seems to bring the best out in the actors.

creepy one tonight - i couldnt watch it all the way through it was making me feel physically sick watching them two cavorting like that - and i think they could have made it better , and maybe have linda come in and smash the bottle over stuarts head .

in real life now stuarts brief would be saying "me lord , my client was cajoled/tricked into saying that mick never shot him" or "mi lord , that is not stuarts voice and there is no video evidence" or "mi lord - under sub section 23 section 2 no recorded evidence is submitable in court without the accused being informed first that he was being recorded so it is void evidence your honor"

.. but in true EE style it will be submittable and mick will be out of prison ....

she would have been stuffed if he said "ere Linda relax , let your hair down - i like it with your hair down better..."

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

This really needs a good dose of Janine...

• Advertisement

is mick forcing her to do it then - i thought she took it upon herself to get him to confess - i thought it was "her Plan" all along (the silly stupid mare)

You were correct, all her plan, Mick not in the know

Why has the police not contacted Stuart's daughter again as she provided him a false alibi :confused:

did you hear that fella who was being threatened at the lough call stuart a nonce or i am not going to be your nonce ... what was that about i wonder? - a nonce is cockney slang for kiddy fiddler isnt it?

.. and , so did he push the bloke in then after getting him to confess then? - if so, we didnt get to see him do it.

did you hear that fella who was being threatened at the lough call stuart a nonce or i am not going to be your nonce ... what was that about i wonder? - a nonce is cockney slang for kiddy fiddler isnt it?

.. and , so did he push the bloke in then after getting him to confess then? - if so, we didnt get to see him do it.

Was it Phil or Mick who called that to Jay?

I still want to know if Stuart was abused inside or if that is a lie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I think the fact that Stuart still had the passport and money implies that he pushed him in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I thought Stuart raped that fella aswell when he was younger like Tina.

fin12 wrote: »
    I thought Stuart raped that fella aswell when he was younger like Tina.

He didn't rape Tina, he tied her up in the boot of a car and terrified her by driving around erratically and led her to think the car was on fire.
    I thought what your man last night said was 'I'm not your nonce' or something to that effect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

dee_mc wrote: »
    He didn't rape Tina, he tied her up in the boot of a car and terrified her by driving around erratically and led her to think the car was on fire.
    I thought what your man last night said was 'I'm not your nonce' or something to that effect.

No I pretty sure Tina said he raped her and then that fella said to Tina he did it to me aswell.

fin12 wrote: »
    No I pretty sure Tina said he raped her and then that fella said to Tina he did it to me aswell.

I'm certain there was never a mention of rape - she said when she woke up in the boot of her car most of her clothes were gone, but there was never an insinuation of rape.
    From Wikipedia: Tina tells Sonia Fowler that when she was 19 or 20, she would play a game with Stuart and his friends that involved mild "torture", but once she was locked in a car boot, tied up and gagged, and feared she would die when she smelt burning. She recalls that "We Call It Acieed" was playing in the car and Stuart must have done it to her.
    Dylan said 'he did it to me too' but again there was no insinuation of rape.
    From eastendersfandom.com: Dylan appears after Mick telephones all his old friends from Canning Town and Dylan tells him Stuart locked him in a car boot and lit tyres on fire.

I think Dylan said “I’m not one of your nonses” as in you can’t treat me like them. I don’t think Stuart raped Tina or Dylan. I don’t remember either of them saying he did.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Time for the important questions, did Mick really see Oasis at Knebworth or was it all just a big lie?

Advertisement