Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Hayley wants Alfie, why :confused: I cannot see the attraction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I am sick to death of Stuart creeping about now . Its just a repeat of his creepy face over and over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

iamwhoiam wrote:
    I am sick to death of Stuart creeping about now . Its just a repeat of his creepy face over and over

The most annoying character and terrible actor, ever. Makes Hayley look like an Oscar worthy actress.

While I mention her, that fake crying when she handed the baby over on Friday- what director can stand over that? Are we to presume that was the best take? Or she's just so bad there's no point trying to shoot it more than once. Dire.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭madnessnmayhem

Confirmed to be fake on mobile can’t link you to prove though

From Eastenders Twitter Account it's confirmed so not sure where u got your information from
    More
    Confirmed: EastEnders icons Lofty and Mary will return to Walford next year to bid a final farewell to Doctor Legg. #EastEnders #News

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The show has been bearable the last few months with Mick Carter locked up but now he is back I'll have to start fast forwarding his bits again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Has he broken out of jail?,surely L + family would be notified if he was to be released,even with the new evidence

Yeah it was strange he was in the storeroom. And Richie said earlier it could take a couple of weeks to get him released.

Hopefully he did escape so the can capture him and send him back for jailbreaking.

did you hear that fella who was being threatened at the lough call stuart a nonce or i am not going to be your nonce ... what was that about i wonder? - a nonce is cockney slang for kiddy fiddler isnt it?

.. and , so did he push the bloke in then after getting him to confess then? - if so, we didnt get to see him do it.

Is Dylan dead or in custody?

How did Stuart end up in Dots

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

How did Stuart end up in Dots

he offered to carry her shopping home one evening then turned up out of the blue asking did she find some sort of medal he lost, a st christopher or something belonging to his late mother. She found it in among her shopping bags and gave it to him. He some how got his feet under the table having tea and a chat telling her he did wrong in his life and he's trying to be good and make up for the bad. Robbie came home, on seeing Stuart he told his nan he was bad news and to get rid of him but Stuart heard this and threw £500 at dot telling her to give it to Robbie to go see his son for Christmas. Dot thinks he's sorry for all he's done and Robbie doesn't know the money came from Stuart

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    he offered to carry her shopping home one evening then turned up out of the blue asking did she find some sort of medal he lost a st christopher or something belonging to his late mother. She found it in among her shopping bags and gave it to him. He some how got his feet under the table having tea and a chat telling her he did wrong in his life and he's trying to be good and make up for the bad. Robbie came home, on seeing Stuart he told his nan he was bad news and to get rid of him but Stuart heard this and threw £500 at dot telling her to give it to Robbie to go see his son for Christmas. Dot thinks he's sorry for all he's done and Robbie doesn't know the money came from Stuart

Is this the medal he had given to Denny?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is this the medal he had given to Denny?

He bought it back from Denny for £50.

Now 6months of Mick moping around,pulling hardman faces and L not telling him the whole story

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

casio4 wrote: »
    Dot thinks he's sorry for all he's done and Robbie doesn't know the money came from Stuart

You'd think by now Dot would be wise to people like that, having put up with Nick for so long. She even claimed Nick had a good heart deep down inside.

One thing that tends to annoy me about Eastenders is how none of the characters really ever evolve or develop as a character. They always seem to go back to their same old cliches. Kat and her constantly cheating on Alfie, Stacey and Max, Phil the gangster. They always remain the same. Nobody ever really learns from their mistake or lessons they just end up repeating the same thing over and over again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Yeah didn't Denny ask him for money if he wanted it back, then suddenly it's in Dots house, confusing

Edit: I see post above says he bought it back, so he planted it for dot to find then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Mick standing outside the Vic like the hard man staring into space .

How much more of THAT STARE have we to endure. Surely they can find him guilty of something !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Mick standing outside the Vic like the hard man staring into space .

How much more of THAT STARE have we to endure. Surely they can find him guilty of something !!

I can just imagine working with him:

INSIDE DANNY'S HEAD: "Did I have a line? Never mind, the director loves my conti.. conty... contemplate thinky stare. They're better than any stupid lines. I wonder what lunch is today? Hope it's meatballs."

Director: "...and CUT!! Err... Danny. Can we try that again with the line from the script and less of the looking around like a myopic puppy searching for its mother. "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Gulliver wrote: »
    I can just imagine working with him:

INSIDE DANNY'S HEAD: "Did I have a line? Never mind, the director loves my conti.. conty... contemplate thinky stare. They're better than any stupid lines. I wonder what lunch is today? Hope it's meatballs."

Director: "...and CUT!! Err... Danny. Can we try that again with the line from the script and less of the looking around like a myopic puppy searching for its mother. "

And those beady little eyes freak me out !.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

i'm gonna say it ...

I like mick*

.. and there you go , I said it ! - ... now b r e a t h slowly everybody

(*when he is not wearing L's pink dressing gown ...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Baybay

I’m gonna say it too...

I liked Mick.

Now I don’t!
    Too much screen time, too much to do with Whitney, too many Carters, too many drawn out boring storylines. The only downside to him being missing over the last while is that we had an oversupply of Stuart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Baybay wrote: »
    I’m gonna say it too...

I liked Mick.

Now I don’t!
    Too much screen time, too much to do with Whitney, too many Carters, too many drawn out boring storylines. The only downside to him being missing over the last while is that we had an oversupply of Stuart.

oh yeah that creepy bar steward - i hope we see his demise soon. he gives me the wlly's that bloke

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Delighted mick Carter is back. Eastenders isn't the same without him.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    You'd think by now Dot would be wise to people like that, having put up with Nick for so long. She even claimed Nick had a good heart deep down inside.

One thing that tends to annoy me about Eastenders is how none of the characters really ever evolve or develop as a character. They always seem to go back to their same old cliches. Kat and her constantly cheating on Alfie, Stacey and Max, Phil the gangster. They always remain the same. Nobody ever really learns from their mistake or lessons they just end up repeating the same thing over and over again.

Dot was quick to condemn and disown Max as a killer of Lucy

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Yeah didn't Denny ask him for money if he wanted it back, then suddenly it's in Dots house, confusing

Edit: I see post above says he bought it back, so he planted it for dot to find then?

Stewart asked Denis for the medal back. We assume he got it back off screen. He then goes to Dot and asks her to check her shopping bags for it (as he had carried her shopping for her recently). While Dot wasn't looking, Stewart put the medal into one of her bags and left it on the table. Just as he was about to leave while laying on the self-pity, Dot 'finds' the medal.

Lola, Lexi and Ben returning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Mick is like The Terminator going around the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

More put
    More pure shi#te

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Lola and Lexi yes, Ben is just speculation afaik.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

We are a bit behind here in Oz, we just had the Linda and Stuart double header so now we know Mick didn't shoot him do we know who did?

• Advertisement

We are a bit behind here in Oz, we just had the Linda and Stuart double header so now we know Mick didn't shoot him do we know who did?

I suspect he shot himself to set Mick up.

Advertisement