Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who owns the house the Slaters are in?

Did Janine buy it for Pat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

And it was the quickest loft conversion in the history of conversions .

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

I wonder is Alfie dead?

I read somewhere Shane Richie is leaving EE.
    He's off to do a musical in the Westend but not sure if they kill him off. Thank Christ for the break from that ringtone. Looks like the Co-op is going to see an upsurge in the funeral business again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I thought Janine doesn’t she?
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Janine buy it for Pat?

Did Pat give it to Bianca? Bianca is the last one I remember living there before Stacey and Martin moved in. I wonder did the ask the owners permission before doing the loft conversion.

What Alfie said to Kat about her wanting Harry is unforgivable

That was bad and so out of character, I don't understand why Kat kept goading him about Harry, I thought a twist was maybe Hayley was also Harry's kid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Are Stacey and Max going to start up an affair again? Seemed to be getting g pretty close now again.

What age is Hayley?

Did Pat give it to Bianca? Bianca is the last one I remember living there before Stacey and Martin moved in. I wonder did the ask the owners permission before doing the loft conversion.

I remember Janine buying it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

fin12 wrote: »
    Are Stacey and Max going to start up an affair again? Seemed to be getting g pretty close now again.

What age is Hayley?

Stacey is the last one to be giving out to Alfie, it's only last Christmas that she was shagging Max and was going to run off with him leaving her family behind.

Was good to see Martin giving her a gentle reminder of it.

Why does Kat keep saying Alfie is like Harry, Hayley is hardly an innocent underage girl, she tricked her way into Mick's bed for Stuart's money and also Kat brought her to tempt Martin so Stacey could claim the kids and house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Why do Whitney and Bianca"s daughter live with the Slater's?

• Advertisement

Anyone know what age Hayley is actually meant to be ? She acts like she is about 16 ?

Why do Whitney and Bianca"s daughter live with the Slater's?

Whitney moved in with Stacey as she is Lily's aunt and Tiffany came to live with "sister" Whitney and it seemed none wanted to head to Milton Keynes to spend Christmas with Bianca

Why does Kat keep saying Alfie is like Harry, Hayley is hardly an innocent underage girl, she tricked her way into Mick's bed for Stuart's money and also Kat brought her to tempt Martin so Stacey could claim the kids and house

Ya I looked up her age, she turned 27 in November this year. Hardly a innoncent little girl. She didn’t give two sh*ts about Kat when she was trying to get him to run off with her and then Jean was practically nearly having a nervous breakdown keeping their “little secret”.

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Anyone know what age Hayley is actually meant to be ? She acts like she is about 16 ?

27 ??? Good lord !!

27 ??? Good lord !!

Yep date of birth: 30th November 1991.

Yep date of birth: 30th November 1991.

And Kat going on about Alfie taking advantage of a " young girl " ! I honestly thought Hayley was meant to be a teenager ( albeit with an ancient face ! )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Whitney moved in with Stacey as she is Lily's aunt and Tiffany came to live with "sister" Whitney and it seemed none wanted to head to Milton Keynes to spend Christmas with Bianca

Thank you. Forgot about the Stacey/Whitney connection.

Hayley can’t cry for ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Hayley can’t cry for ****

The worst attempt at crying ever, she's consistently terrible, just kind of makes a horrible noise, frowns and shows her teeth. I don't know how any self respecting director can stand over her scenes, she's atrocious

• Advertisement

Cash_Q wrote: »
    The worst attempt at crying ever, she's consistently terrible, just kind of makes a horrible noise, frowns and shows her teeth. I don't know how any self respecting director can stand over her scenes, she's atrocious

And she stands and moves so stiffly .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Hayley reminds me of Catherine Tate when she does Lauren

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

loved the ending where Alfie disappeared, has he taken all 4 kids? so the noises everyone was hearing when in the kitchen was supposedly Alfie upstairs getting the kid/kids.Did anyone else think it strange that anytime Cherrys nappy needed to be changed he offered to do it before Kat and Stacey found out she was his. If I was Kat I would be very suspicious about a man changing a babies nappy who isn't the father

casio4 wrote: »
    loved the ending where Alfie disappeared, has he taken all 4 kids? so the noises everyone was hearing when in the kitchen was supposedly Alfie upstairs getting the kid/kids.Did anyone else think it strange that anytime Cherrys nappy needed to be changed he offered to do it before Kat and Stacey found out she was his. If I was Kat I would be very suspicious about a man changing a babies nappy who isn't the father
    The other kids were in the Vic with Mo and Whitney

Cherry will be freezing in that car with no windows

Hayley needs to go she is beyond awful she belongs in fair city

He also had no car seat as far as we know

The other kids were in the Vic with Mo and Whitney

I hope Alfie takes the other kids too, he could ask Ian for help

I hope Alfie takes the other kids too, he could ask Ian for help

Why ? They are Kats kids too ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Slater history repeating itself. When Little Mo hit Trevor and left him for dead, he disappeared while she got her sisters.

Advertisement