Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Brilliant hour episode tonight.

Will it still be New Year’s Day on Thursday’s 2 episodes also no mention of Ronnie & Roxy anniversary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Phil and Jack would remember Ronnie and Roxy's deaths

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Phil and Jack would remember Ronnie and Roxy's deaths

Snap we both said the same thing at 00:12am lol

As if Kat would help Alfie kidnap Cherry

But how many times as Hayley not wanted her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Seeds being sown for Billy - Honey reunion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya your man is very condescending to her, correcting her all the the time and not in a nice way like laughing at her when he does it.

Or Jack and Honey hook up :P

How is Mel going to get Ray's money if their marriage is not legal, he is a bigamist so why marry him :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

But how many times as Hayley not wanted her

I think she’s past all that now though. She seems really devastated at Cherry being taken away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Sorry but you cannot have 2 "back from the dead"s in 1 week. I think even the Alfie one ruined the effect for Mel being dropped on the floor, unconscious. There was still an effect of "Is she really dead?", when we should have been watching and thinking Game Over

• Advertisement

I think she’s past all that now though. She seems really devastated at Cherry being taken away.

That could be over "undead" Alfie going off without her too

That could be over "undead" Alfie going off without her too

Alfie the undead undertaker:D Sounds like something from The Adams Family. Hayley could be his Morticia.

Adam is gonna start hitting honey I think

Mel could have at least taken the dress off before heading to the woods

She's standing waaaaay too close to him

Why doesn't she ring the police now

Ray had a shovel so they can use that to bury him haha. This is worse than I Know What You Did Last Summer.

Thought that was gonna be Jack at the end !

That was so funny. Absolutely hilarious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

What a load of tripe !! Another rose from the dead ! Does no one in the East End know what a pulse is !!'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

not a bit gripping just a silly episode, where was hunter when she was digging the grave? Might have been more believable if they were doing it together. Are they now going to bury him again? This was done before with Max and Tania she buried him and then he came out of the grave. Get new story lines Eastenders and stop rehashing old ones:mad::mad::(

Where is Hayley and who has Cherry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

casio4 wrote: »
    not a bit gripping just a silly episode, where was hunter when she was digging the grave? Might have been more believable if they were doing it together. Are they now going to bury him again? This was done before with Max and Tania she buried him and then he came out of the grave. Get new story lines Eastenders and stop rehashing old ones

Three resurrections in a week !! Lazurus has nothing on this !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Where is Hayley and who has Cherry?

Hayleys in the bed on sleeping tablets and someone is minding Cherry for Alfie

Hayleys in the bed on sleeping tablets and someone is minding Cherry for Alfie

They must be very strong tablets to knock her out and not hear Alfie downstairs

I wonder who is helping him and is minding Cherry

I kinda would prefer Alfie taking the 3 boys and Cherry than them staying with the toxic Slaters

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

I think all the kids would be much better of with Alfie. I haven’t watched EE that much recently but I don’t like the returned Kat. I was shocked when he told the Slaters about Ernie’s burns.

When Ray lept out of the grave I jumped, I thought he was dead and that they weren’t going to have a 3rd return from the dead. All a bit ridiculous but still entertaining. Mick, the prawns and his little soldier and Tina and Linda singing was much needed humour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I assume Ray is dead now. If so then I think he turned out to be a very disappointing character in the end. He had potential to be a great new villain given his history in the police and his criminal connections through his sister and Aiden. I thought he was going to become like a new Archie Mitchell or something, but he just ended up being an obsessed lover in the end.

The same goes for Aiden too. He just disappeared and that was it. I thought he'd stick around longer but he hasn't been seen since the business with Mick. Makes me wonder if maybe there were bigger plans for Aiden but the actor left or something so they couldn't go through with it.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I assume Ray is dead now. If so then I think he turned out to be a very disappointing character in the end. He had potential to be a great new villain given his history in the police and his criminal connections through his sister and Aiden. I thought he was going to become like a new Archie Mitchell or something, but he just ended up being an obsessed lover in the end.

The same goes for Aiden too. He just disappeared and that was it. I thought he'd stick around longer but he hasn't been seen since the business with Mick. Makes me wonder if maybe there were bigger plans for Aiden but the actor left or something so they couldn't go through with it.
    Its eastenders......not Irelandenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

not a bit gripping just a silly episode, where was hunter when she was digging the grave? Might have been more believable if they were doing it together. Are they now going to bury him again? This was done before with Max and Tania she buried him and then he came out of the grave. Get new story lines Eastenders and stop rehashing old ones:mad::mad::(

At least Tanya knew Max was alive when she was doing it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Riddle101 wrote: »

Hunter has the potential to be an up and coming villian on the square.
    Disliked Mel's dress so much that it distracted me from the plot.

Advertisement