Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

I think alfie should take the 3 boys cherry and hayley with him and leave that slapper kat behind with her dreadful family .😯

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

I think alfie should take the 3 boys cherry and hayley with him and leave that slapper kat behind with her dreadful family .😯

I wish he'd take both Hayley and Kat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

At what stage did Mel suddenly have a cardigan over her dress ? Suddenly in the forest she had one on .? But seriously would you not rip off that dress and put a fleece on in December?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    At what stage did Mel suddenly have a cardigan over her dress ? Suddenly in the forest she had one on .? But seriously would you not rip off that dress and put a fleece on in December?

She put the cardigan on when she came out of the church. She had it on all through the reception and when she was back in the house with Jack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Riddle101 wrote: »
    The same goes for Aiden too. He just disappeared and that was it. I thought he'd stick around longer but he hasn't been seen since the business with Mick. Makes me wonder if maybe there were bigger plans for Aiden but the actor left or something so they couldn't go through with it.

The storylines with Aiden were beyond ridiculous and boring. Thankfully he didn't stick around.

• Advertisement

She put the cardigan on when she came out of the church. She had it on all through the reception and when she was back in the house with Jack.
    Thank you !! I must have missed that while laughing !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

The storylines with Aiden were beyond ridiculous and boring. Thankfully he didn't stick around.

I put that down to the writing. This show is very hit or miss when it comes to writing. It's why I'm so disappointed in how Ray and Aiden were written.

EastEnders are poking fun that themselves on twitter about checking to see if people are actually dead

New ringtone for alfie

And will Ian ever get this kitchen stuff back lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Anyone else waiting for him to jump up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

fuuckin hell...this is an exact rehash of the alfie christmas ''death''...right down to the nervous answering the door to the police and trying to get their stories straight.

• Advertisement

What's the story about stuart giving dr.legge his wallet. Was something missing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What's the story about stuart giving dr.legge his wallet. Was something missing?

I think Stuart will kill Dr. Legg as he does not want to share Dot and the doc does not trust him

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

I think it was missing the b&w photo of his wife?

I really do think EastEnders has gone to the dogs over the past few weeks.

Why on earth can Mel not simply say Ray took Hunter and tried to choke her and Hunter shot him to save his mother ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

I think Dr. Legge has Stuart sussed. He's been a doctor for a long time and has put up with Dot and her maladies for decades and would have met Stuart's type before.

I think it was missing the b&w photo of his wife?

I really do think EastEnders has gone to the dogs over the past few weeks.
    Thanks

Were the kids in the Slater/Fowler house alone as Kat was in the pub and Stacey and Mo went for kebabs and Hayley heavy sedated with sleeping tablets?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Anyone else waiting for him to jump up?

We said here that he would be sitting in armchair when she went home :)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Were the kids in the Slater/Fowler house alone as Kat was in the pub and Stacey and Mo went for kebabs and Hayley heavy sedated with sleeping tablets?

Mo was sitting on the kazie as she'd say herself. I think she was the only one in the house. Stacy's kids must have all been asleep. Hayley went to the cafe to have it out with Alfie.

Lisha wrote: »
    We said here that he would be sitting in armchair when she went home :)

I thought he had a bullet proof vest on but then the blood seeped out the front after he was shot in the back. She should have whacked him on the head with the spade to be sure to be sure. I'm not convinced he's fully dead.

• Advertisement

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Mo was sitting on the kazie as she'd say herself. I think she was the only one in the house. Stacy's kids must have all been asleep. Hayley went to the cafe to have it out with Alfie.

I thought Kat told Tiffany in the pub that Stacey and Mo went out for kebabs

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

https://www.independent.ie/entertainment/eastenders-season-of-violence-continues-with-suggestion-of-shock-suicide-37681688.html

I thought the sound of the shot was in Mels head only, I hadn't realised this was implied

https://www.independent.ie/entertainment/eastenders-season-of-violence-continues-with-suggestion-of-shock-suicide-37681688.html

I thought the sound of the shot was in Mels head only, I hadn't realised this was implied

Me too and I thought Hunter was smiling with the gun as in he was happy to use it again but not on himself, after killing Ray, his psycho turn complete

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

No evidence that Hunter shot himself,the glass breaking didn't cover anything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Mel's wedding day manicure remained perfect after her night of tearing through forests and grave digging I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Nice to see some of the cast doing the London marathon in support of Dementia charity and Barbara Windsor. Adam Woodyatt and Jake Wood in too.

EE-Cast.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-46794236

Alfie took cherry again ah here

Alfie took cherry again ah here

Its like Groundhog day .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

what the hell going on tho - on Friday's episode we were left on a cliff-hanger of mel dropping a glass tumbler on the floor as hunter appeared to blow his brains out .... then no EE on monday because of footy .... and then EE on Tonight (Tuesday) but didnt go back to the Hunter/Mel/Ray storyline - so what the hell is occurring?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

2 episodes of EE on Friday 2nd one at 9pm.(BBC).

Advertisement