Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Didn't Alfie take the child about 3 times this week already ?

So hes left the 3 boys he's reared from birth and gone on the run with a newborn.

Well hopefully he'll just not be mentioned again cause I can't take listening to the junkie looking wan wailing round the place for the next 5 episodes .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

How's poor little Tommy and the twins gonna feel when they find out Daddy swapped them for the lovechild.

They also have to face the fact someday their older brother was a killer priest and their older sister has no interest in seeing them.

Their mother is not fit for purpose and their father is a chancer of the highest order.

Poor Tommy seems like a well adjusted kid all the same considering he started out life as a stolen child.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

what the hell going on tho - on Friday's episode we were left on a cliff-hanger of mel dropping a glass tumbler on the floor as hunter appeared to blow his brains out .... then no EE on monday because of footy .... and then EE on Tonight (Tuesday) but didnt go back to the Hunter/Mel/Ray storyline - so what the hell is occurring?

Thought I'd missed an episode somewhere along the way :confused:

EE used to be the best soap by far but Mother of God it's spewing out some crap lately.

Please Alfie take Haley as well as Cherry :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Thought I'd missed an episode somewhere along the way :confused:

EE used to be the best soap by far but Mother of God it's spewing out some crap lately.

Please Alfie take Haley as well as Cherry :)

it does make you feel like and question yourself that maybe you did miss an
    episode alright

Sweet mother holy devine jehovah. Alfie is STILL there. How the f#&k can anyone miss you if you won't f#&king leave !!!!

This is the worst eastenders has been in years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Sweet mother holy devine jehovah. Alfie is STILL there. How the f#&k can anyone miss you if you won't f#&king leave !!!!

This is the worst eastenders has been in years.

He has moped around the Square forever now . Take Cherry , bring her back . Swap her for three boys , bring her back . Mope some more , have pizza . Bla bla bla

Evie is so miscast , such an strange casting as a dealer . Halyley would be more believable !

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Tonight's episode was mildly better than the Angelus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Evie is so miscast , such an strange casting as a dealer . Halyley would be more believable !

I must be so naive, I though all along she was just a hanger on type. She certainly showed her true colours tonight.

That Tiffany has nothing between her ears. Uncle or Granduncle Jack must be similarily afflicked if he can't see what's happening to Tiff right under his nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Evie has a face made for slapping.

• Advertisement

She's very pretty and I think she's quite a good actress ...she's just playing an atrocious character. It's like she's tryin to be a teenage female Tony Soprano.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

She's very pretty and I think she's quite a good actress ...she's just playing an atrocious character. It's like she's tryin to be a teenage female Tony Soprano.
    She reminds me of Amy Winehouse when she was younger.

Her character just makes me laugh. She’s in no way believable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What’s up with Rainey

What’s up with Rainey

Maybe she could be pregnant. I think she said before she can’t have children but you never know.

yeah - she is a strange wan alright , not believable .. whats with the voices she is doing.

Does anyone remember the Catherine Tate sketch with Lauren "Am I Boverred!" .. - sounds just like her - but a posher version

What’s up with Rainey

preggers i reckon .. and with jack's baby after that 1 night stand with him

preggers i reckon .. and with jack's baby after that 1 night stand with him

Didn’t she have that heart to heart with Phil about not being able though

Didn’t she have that heart to heart with Phil about not being able though

oh yeah - i remember something now about that and how she was aching to have a child of her own but couldn't have one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sharon also couldn't have kids but hey say hello Denny

• Advertisement

I genuinely hate EE right now . All horrible nasty storylines with horrible people . Is there no joy at all in the East End ?

Jesus wept that child is more prone to kidnap than a royal heir to the throne.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

I was hoping Bernadette would bust that Evie wan's nose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was hoping Bernadette would bust that Evie wan's nose

Her mammy Karen sure would

Did Mitch take Candice's bathroom and put it in Karen's flat without permission from anyone, first Alfie converting the attic to bedrooms and now Mitch :rolleyes:

Where is Ted that his flat is being used by Evie the big nasty violent drug kingpin?

No didn’t candy say it around Xmas she had to get a kid friendly bathroom and wanted her to have the old one

Jesus wept that child is more prone to kidnap than a royal heir to the throne.

Someone has took Fletch's kid out of Holby City and put him in the east end of London! :)

that eevie and her talking with her mouth open all the time is grating on me soo much now , I hope someone punches her lights out - Hopefully it will be St. benadette LOL

and where's all the other mob now, havent seen em for ages you now the lad that called Tiff his "Wifey" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

and where's all the other mob now, havent seen em for ages you now the lad that called Tiff his "Wifey" ?[/QUOTE]

It's a very odd storyline, but then what's new

Is that Teds house that Evie keeps popping in and out of ?
    Evie sounds like Fagan I nearly expect a clatter of kids to come on singing " Considah Yoself "

• Advertisement

Is that Teds house that Evie keeps popping in and out of ?
    Evie sounds like Fagan I nearly expect a clatter of kids to come on singing " Considah Yoself "

haha yeah :D

Advertisement