Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was Rainie genuinely ill or faking for Max's attention?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was Rainie genuinely ill or faking for Max's attention?

I was waiting for the surgery to ring after they got back.....with the good news.

I think she was genuinely ill.

I'm always on tenderhooks when Rainie is on screen because I think she might go back to the drugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    I was waiting for the surgery to ring after they got back.....with the good news.

I think she was genuinely ill.

I'm always on tenderhooks when Rainie is on screen because I think she might go back to the drugs.

I think she needs testing for Bi-Polar too because she does come across as a sufferer of borderline Bi-Polar - I wonder (apart from pregnant) if its a heart problem or other medical problem caused by extensive drug use in the past.

She is loving the attention from Max at the moment for sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Max is going to assume she's using again when he discovers the money is missing.
    Maybe he will send her back to the doctors for a drug test and find out from that that she is pregnant or seriously ill?

I think she needs testing for Bi-Polar too because she does come across as a sufferer of borderline Bi-Polar - I wonder (apart from pregnant) if its a heart problem or other medical problem caused by extensive drug use in the past.

She is loving the attention from Max at the moment for sure

Maybe the first time in her life she was paid any attension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Her mammy Karen sure would

Did Mitch take Candice's bathroom and put it in Karen's flat without permission from anyone, first Alfie converting the attic to bedrooms and now Mitch :rolleyes:

Where is Ted that his flat is being used by Evie the big nasty violent drug kingpin?

yes I thought that was the plan that she gets her sisters bathroom so why did she look so shocked when Keegan said it's the same bathroom with the scratch on the bath being the same as candices?

Ted & Joyce were an mistake bring back Pam & Les :(

Maybe the first time in her life she was paid any attension.

She was a prostitute, she got attention :p

I think Rainie truly loves Max and little Abi and also what happened with Cora, did she give up the child after hitting Rainie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

She was a prostitute, she got attention :p

I think Rainie truly loves Max and little Abi and also what happened with Cora, did she give up the child after hitting Rainie?

Cora let the buggy roll away and in front of traffic . Kush saved it I think . Then gave up the fight for custody after that as Rainie said she would tell SS that Cora bribed Rainie

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Cora let the buggy roll away and in front of traffic . Kush saved it I think . Then gave up the fight for custody after that as Rainie said she would tell SS that Cora bribed Rainie

Does she live local still, surprised she was not at the 1st birthday

• Advertisement

so , anyone else feel sorry for hayley's mum at the end where she was actually telling the truth this time and really did have a flat to view and threw away the babygrow?

so , anyone else feel sorry for hayley's mum at the end where she was actually telling the truth this time and really did have a flat to view and threw away the babygrow?

I still think both Cherry and the boys are better with Alfie

Where was Bev going with the baby though? I thought she was taking her and Alfie would be blamed as again Hayley was out for count on tablets

I still think both Cherry and the boys are better with Alfie

Where was Bev going with the baby though? I thought she was taking her and Alfie would be blamed as again Hayley was out for count on tablets

outside to get a nice lung-full of east end carbon dioxide air

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

No she’s vicious

No she’s vicious

i'm warming to her :D

So was Bev really trying to change since he had the baby blanket or was she trying to steal her?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Could Rainie have aids? Mark Fowler story was groundbreaking at
    the time Tanya Franks who's a good actress could show how to cope in 2019.

123balltv wrote: »
    Could Rainie have aids? Mark Fowler story was groundbreaking at
    the time Tanya Franks who's a good actress could show how to cope in 2019.

Or HIV, it would be a good storyline for the show to cover and she is a very good actress

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

i'm warming to her :D
    I felt so sorry for her maybe she has changed .

No, she has less morals than an alley cat. She's a horrible woman. Sneaky and slimy.

• Advertisement

We're supposed to be conflicted after seeing that scene.
    She's a hateful character who's trying to make herself reform but hasn't the nature to actually do it.
    So I feel sorry for her, a tiny bit, but I'd feel much more sorry for her daughter and her granddaughter if they went to live with her, because she's proven herself over and over to be heartless and cruel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Pure turned off her ever since the scene where she took Haley shopping while pregnant and turned on her then

No, she has less morals than an alley cat. She's a horrible woman. Sneaky and slimy.

might be a case of had.

Maybe she is so ashamed of how she brought up Hayley that she wants to make up for it somehow .. or not let haley make the same mistakes bringing up the babbi now

might be a case of had.

Maybe she is so ashamed of how she brought up Hayley that she wants to make up for it somehow .. or not let haley make the same mistakes bringing up the babbi now

She doesn't seem the type to have any shame Andy. I hope you're right, that girl had a dreadful upbringing.

I still want to know how Hayley is related to the Slaters and who her father is?

I still want to know how Hayley is related to the Slaters and who her father is?

I was wondering about that earlier and looked it up - we haven't been told and it's not part of the character's backstory. Her dad has never been referred to by name.
    All we know is she's a cousin of Stacey and of Kat et al, so her father is obviously a Slater - presumably a brother of Brian (Stacey's father who was married to Jean).
    I suppose he'll show up out of the blue some day soon! No doubt he's another wrongun.

Uncle Charlie the taxi driver....was he Kat's/little Mo etc's father ? Was Mo's daughter married to Charlie ?

Uncle Charlie the taxi driver....was he Kat's/little Mo etc's father ? Was Mo's daughter married to Charlie ?

Yes

Charlie was also uncle to Brian aka Jean's huband, Sean and Stacey's father yet Stacey calls Mo "nan"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Yes

Charlie was also uncle to Brian aka Jean's huband, Sean and Stacey's father yet Stacey calls Mo "nan"

My kids friends called my Mam " Nana " ! I dont think she is Stacey's nan but she just calls her by that name . She is Charlie's wife's mother as far as I know

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    My kids friends called my Mam " Nana " ! I dont think she is Stacey's nan but she just calls her by that name . She is Charlie's wife's mother as far as I know

I call my dad’s sister nana because she looked so much like my nana that died

And my cousin Ann aunty Ann oh I dunno where just as messed up as the Slater’s lol

Advertisement