Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Was there any reference since to the night with Hunter / Mel and the gun ?

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Was there any reference since to the night with Hunter / Mel and the gun ?

They weren’t in EastEnders at all last week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

yep - silly not going back to that storyline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Well at least we know Hunter didnt commit suicide then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It's like all the Christmas drama never happened given how Alfie is his usual cheeky happy self

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Tiff is not a stupid girl so why on earth is she pandering to Evie ? All she needs is a word to Stacey , Mo , Whitney and Kat and they will wipe the floor with stupid Evie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Tiff is not a stupid girl so why on earth is she pandering to Evie ? All she needs is a word to Stacey , Mo , Whitney and Kat and they will wipe the floor with stupid Evie

'Stupid' Evie has useful contacts who'd wipe the floor with any of the Slaters, I suspect.
    Tiff is under her spell - she sees her as a strong woman and probably as a role model in a strange way. She gets little attention from her family (her mum is in Milton Keynes and doesn't seem to be in regular contact, and she doesn't seem to be as close to Whitney as she was for quite a while now).
    She's also scared, because Evie is unpredictable and conniving.
    She wants to be edgy and cool, and is taken in by the money and 'glamour' of Evie's world (the designer handbag, etc).
    We've already seen how impressionable Tiff is, and what a poor judge of character she is - she was infatuated with Jagger, like! - so it kind of adds up that she'd get mixed up in a dangerous world.

dee_mc wrote: »
    'Stupid' Evie has useful contacts who'd wipe the floor with any of the Slaters, I suspect.
    Tiff is under her spell - she sees her as a strong woman and probably as a role model in a strange way. She gets little attention from her family (her mum is in Milton Keynes and doesn't seem to be in regular contact, and she doesn't seem to be as close to Whitney as she was for quite a while now).
    She's also scared, because Evie is unpredictable and conniving.
    She wants to be edgy and cool, and is taken in by the money and 'glamour' of Evie's world (the designer handbag, etc).
    We've already seen how impressionable Tiff is, and what a poor judge of character she is - she was infatuated with Jagger, like! - so it kind of adds up that she'd get mixed up in a dangerous world.

Well we have seen no evidence of any contacts or heavies behind Evie but I know what you mean .But If it was so then Bernie would be dead in a gutter by now
    Tiff is vulnerable as her mother seems to have just dumped her on a young Whitney .But despite all that Tiff up to now seemed tuned in and street wise and suddenly has no clue that Evie is a nasty bitch ?

that was rather full on that scene where evie slapped tiff across the face like that in full view of the cafe .. and all the people in there and not one turned around to see if tiff was alright!

nasty piece of work that evil evie ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I'm so sick of seeing Alfie and Hayley / alfie and kat having deep and meaningfuls that go from the kitchen to the sittingroom to the hall and end in someone storming off. It's just been groundhog day for the last month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

How the hell did Alfie think he could sell funerals and not have to pay out? This is the kind of thing a well established business would do like crokers if it was going through hard times. But to go around with nothing but a phone and a brochure in your hand is ridiculous. Also I bet this story will be forgotten quick enough your man that turned up with the dead son will just skulk away and Alfie wont have to pay

I'm so sick of seeing Alfie and Hayley / alfie and kat having deep and meaningfuls that go from the kitchen to the sittingroom to the hall and end in someone storming off. It's just been groundhog day for the last month.

didn't she kick Alfie out and two scenes later he's back in the house?

Why does Hayley always look like she’s a junkie

casio4 wrote: »
    How the hell did Alfie think he could sell funerals and not have to pay out? This is the kind of thing a well established business would do like crokers if it was going through hard times. But to go around with nothing but a phone and a brochure in your hand is ridiculous. Also I bet this story will be forgotten quick enough your man that turned up with the dead son will just skulk away and Alfie wont have to pay

Alfie will have to fake his own death :P

Was Hayley out of it drunk or tablets or both?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

She's a bit of a lightweight if she passes out on a naggin of vodka.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Baybay

Or she’s an exhausted, stressed new mum who’s trying to breastfeed while dealing with an unbelievable amount of kidnap attempts on her daughter, zero privacy, the detestable Mo, Kat & Alfie’s dithering while perhaps dealing with feelings for Alfie & all while seemingly eating very little. I think I’d feel like a drop or two of vodka & a little nap in the bathroom too!
    Having said all that, I really, really wish Alfie would upsticks & if he took her away with him forever, that’d be no bad thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Baybay wrote: »
    Or she’s an exhausted, stressed new mum who’s trying to breastfeed while dealing with an unbelievable amount of kidnap attempts on her daughter, zero privacy, the detestable Mo, Kat & Alfie’s dithering while perhaps dealing with feelings for Alfie & all while seemingly eating very little. I think I’d feel like a drop or two of vodka & a little nap in the bathroom too!
    Having said all that, I really, really wish Alfie would upsticks & if he took her away with him forever, that’d be no bad thing.

Exactly what I was going to say! Didn't she go in to the kitchen to grab breakfast, only to find that gobsheen Alfie in there ahead of her cooking stolen pork products!
    I'd say those Slaters would let Jack the Ripper himself in to the house if he promised them free food!

Hayley was bottle feeding Cherry when she was with her mother in the manky apartment . As far as I remember she bottle fed her all along

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Baybay

Hayley was bottle feeding Cherry when she was with her mother in the manky apartment . As far as I remember she bottle fed her all along

I thought so too but Kat blamed Alfie in last night’s episode for bottle feeding Cherry while he had her & said it was his fault Hayley was having difficulty feeding the baby herself.

Micks pity party is horrible to watch .

• Advertisement

so Kat and Alfie will play Mammy and Daddy to Hayleys baby Cherry and all 4 kids will live in the attic watching films and we will see them now and again when one of them has a birthday or when they are eating in the kitchen

am I getting vibes that Stuart is going to turn to God and becoming a changed man/born again christian ... or is he just pulling another one of his acts?

So tired of Linda and Mick, can we get Sharon and Phil or someone else behind the bar as new landlords and liven the place up?

casio4 wrote: »
    So tired of Linda and Mick, can we get Sharon and Phil or someone else behind the bar as new landlords and liven the place up

i might be in the minority but I liked Alfie and cat behind the bar. Much more believable characters than they are now anyway - Cat fitted barmaid rather than cleaner or taxi driver and Alfie more believable as a landlord rather than blue moon funerals .... or father to Hayley's baby ...

I think Hayley also said in the hospital she would not be breast feeding when the nurse suggested it

Why does Kat want Cherry when she has "5" kids of her own that she is not a great mum to :rolleyes: Hayley should move out with Cherry maybe back in with the Masoods

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Hayley also said in the hospital she would not be breast feeding when the nurse suggested it

Why does Kat want Cherry when she has "5" kids of her own that she is not a great mum to :rolleyes: Hayley should move out with Cherry maybe back in with the Masoods

i tell you what if i had to live in that slater house I think actually Hayley's mother as bad as she is would seem like a better offer at the moment - its a fekin' madhouse!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That Hayley one is a sickening b*tch. She couldn’t even look after a dog never mind a baby.

fin12 wrote: »
    That Hayley one is a sickening b*tch. She couldn’t even look after a dog never mind a baby.

she's trying ...... very trying!

• Advertisement

Advertisement