Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

i personally wont loose any sleep over it ....

I like Sean, it is a shame his exs, Roxy is dead and Tanya is gone

Fair play to Rob Kazinsky for returning as he has done quite well since leaving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Ya was he in vampire diaries?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I kinda remember him being in it , but i didnt think he was that a pivotal character to the show myself and think there are far better actors than him out there. I suppose the women (and some men I suppose) will see him as eye candy in the show and will like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Micks pity party is horrible to watch .

Mick is hard to watch !

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Mick is hard to watch !

at least he has stopped wearing L's pink dressing gown since he got out of the klink ... can you imagine the hardman wearing it in there? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Mick is hard to watch !

He has two " acting faces " One the pouty stupid look and one the " look away in the distance " distressed look. Used for all occasions and situations

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

at least he has stopped wearing L's pink dressing gown since he got out of the klink ... can you imagine the hardman wearing it in there? :D

I have a feeling we'll see it again in the not too distant future

He has two " acting faces " One the pouty stupid look and one the " look away in the distance " distressed look. Used for all occasions and situations

Danny Dyer taking the Joey Tribbani acting classes :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

at least he has stopped wearing L's pink dressing gown since he got out of the klink ... can you imagine the hardman wearing it in there?

Oh he was wearing it the day of Mel's wedding, wasn't he? Burnt his little solider in the kitchen as he had it open!

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Oh he was wearing it the day of Mel's wedding, wasn't he? Burnt his little solider in the kitchen as he had it open!

Oh no! Perleeze! Don't bare thinking about!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I really liked dr legg. That made me sad

Are they going to put a blanket over poor Dr Legg now and claim he is dead ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

was it the same three lads that did that to Dots door that dr Legg went to see and if so how would they know where he lived? Will Dot now think that Stuart did it?

I thought the same thing Casio though the drone should have caught it

I think Denis will have proof on the drone .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Wtf is wrong with Dot? She believes a known troublemaker over a dear friend? It’s just absolute bullsh*t,the man is dying and Dots allowing his last time on earth to be spent like this?

Can she not see her friend hasn’t been right since that pr*ck Stuart was introduced to him. It’s a disgrace what’s she’s allowing to happen. That poor man.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

fin12 wrote: »
    Wtf is wrong with Dot? She believes a known troublemaker over a dear friend? It’s just absolute bullsh*t,the man is dying and Dots allowing his last time on earth to be spent like this?

Can she not see her friend hasn’t been right since that pr*ck Stuart was introduced to him. It’s a disgrace what’s she’s allowing to happen. That poor man.

didn't Dot tell him to leave a few nights ago? she said i'm going out and I want you gone when I get back same with Alfie one minute Kat is kicking him out next minute they are playing happy families with baby Cherry:confused:

casio4 wrote: »
    didn't Dot tell him to leave a few nights ago? she said i'm going out and I want you gone when I get back same with Alfie one minute Kat is kicking him out next minute they are playing happy families with baby Cherry:confused:

Yes she was kicking him out, I thought she told have the place clean when she returned, it is like rinse repeat and no continuity from the show

Yes she was kicking him out, I thought she told have the place clean when she returned, it is like rinse repeat and no continuity from the show

The continuity is dreadful lately .
    Mel and Hunter disappear and the car is plonked in the woods and not a word about it or them
    Alfie is one minute told to leave and next he and Kat take Cherry and act like they have done Hayley a big favour .
    Mick spits fire and ugliness at Linda for weeks and suddenly she idolises the ground he walks on and vica versa .
    Stuart is told to leave and all of a sudden he is Gods gift to Dot ??
    Keegan was the one struggling and took the drugs to feel better but suddenly he doesnt feature in the whole drug nonsense story .
    I thought EE sunk very low when they decided that Tiif should un -button her top to reel in Denis . He is a kid , a nasty little one maybe but a kid all the same
    And Sharon dissappears off the face of the earth for months leaving a young teenage son to more or less fend for himself ? The son she worships and idolises ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Did nobody else get the vibe that it was Stuart who had painted the swastika on the door and it will eventually play a part in his downfall. Mick will probably ask denny for drone footage of the football match or something and all will be revealed.

• Advertisement

I genuinely don’t think it was him that did it

I genuinely don’t think it was him that did it

I don't it was Stuart either, I thought he might go and beat up the kids who trashed the grave

I thought Tiff was suppose to be around Denny and Bobby's ages as she was "girlfriend" to Bobby

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Poor Dr Legg it's waste of time victims meeting their attackers when Carmel met Shakil's murderer he was smirking in the end no remorse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I did wonder from Stuart's weird smirk after the kids ran away from the door, did it just give him the idea of painting the Swastika?
    Hard to know, but it seems very likely the drone footage will be key.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Think the new story line with the kids football is brilliant. Adults and kids playing football and training . Very like the eastend a few years ago.

Think the new story line with the kids football is brilliant. Adults and kids playing football and training . Very like the eastend a few years ago.

But Mick and Mitch would need vetting to take over coaching kids and to have them playing on a road that usually is busy so why not use a nearby pitch or the garden park by the allotments, lucky the adults didn't need to work so could come out to play footy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

And Sharon dissappears off the face of the earth for months leaving a young teenage son to more or less fend for himself ? The son she worships and idolises ?

To be fair, she did leave him with Phil and Louise so it's not like he's on his own.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    To be fair, she did leave him with Phil and Louise so it's not like he's on his own.

Her precious Denny !! Left for months so Sharon can get over her infatuation with a 20 year old ! I don't buy it !

So are Jean & Ian still a thing or not and did Ian ever get his kitchen wear back lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

So are Jean & Ian still a thing or not and did Ian ever get his kitchen wear back lol

Seems like Ian and Alfie are a thing now.

Advertisement