Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

Ben is coming back and they recasted him again

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

2 episodes on Thursday on BBC. Football on Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

2 episodes on Thursday on BBC. Football on Friday.

thanks - your better than any TV guide :)

What's the craic with Sporty Spice? She's like Patrick Swayze in Ghost just showing up. The camera pans from Linda and she's in the kitchen. I presume Mick is going to be showing her his tackle soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where has Alfie been hiding his car?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where has Alfie been hiding his car?

I doubt it's really his.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

LOL at Keanu getting all huffy at Phil " Whaf do you take me fo ? I wouldn't make a move on my bruffers ex"

No , Keanu but you would on Phils wife .

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Have Mel and her son Hunter(who calls their son a name like that:rolleyes:) been forgotten about?

Did Max and <can't think of her name:o> not notice that money was stolen from their kitchen yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

dixiedan wrote:
    Did Max and not notice that money was stolen from their kitchen yet?

I saw Max opening the tin and looking annoyed but don't remember/may have missed him actually addressing it with her.

The Mel and Hunter thing is beyond ridiculous to just drop it.

Can't stand EE these days, it's just background noise in our house the last few months, no storylines are interesting or well done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

dixiedan wrote: »
    Have Mel and her son Hunter(who calls their son a name like that:rolleyes:) been forgotten about?

Did Max and <can't think of her name:o> not notice that money was stolen from their kitchen yet?

I assume Mel and Hunter have gone away for a bit to keep a low profile after killing Ray.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Congrats to Danny Dyer. Well deserved award . Hes on a programme tonight bbc1 at 9pm. About his ancestry.

Does Max still not know his money been stolen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Hopefully Alfie has fallen off the cliff .

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Hopefully Alfie has fallen off the cliff .

Setting up the return of Janine who pushed him off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Is Keegan buying coke or heroin

Did Mitch ever pay back Ted and Patrick's money?

Thank god Alfie is gown no more “blue moons funerals good way to go” or that annoying ringtone 😂

Does Phil know about Keanu and Sharon and that is why he is pushing him to Louise, I thought no one would be good enough for his Princess Louise

really got the strong feeling tonight that Louise and bernadette were gonna snog whilst they were on the couch ... i was waiting for it lol

God Stuart is so creepy .. even when he is not meant to be

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m starting to like Stuart. I feel bad for him. Felt really sad when he said if he was growing up now hed get help and maybe hed be okay. Think he’ll end up saving Denis’ ass if he gets tangled up with Fagan

I’m starting to like Stuart. I feel bad for him. Felt really sad when he said if he was growing up now hed get help and maybe hed be okay. Think he’ll end up saving Denis’ ass if he gets tangled up with Fagan

Stuart is hard to fathom out now at the moment. That grin as he sat down at Dot's table with his cuppa , was that a grin of " nice one, I have duped the old cow and got my feet under the table" or "at last I feel like I am loved by someone after all these years and dont feel worthless anymore and I am gonna change" ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Stuart is hard to fathom out now at the moment. That grin as he sat down at Dot's table with his cuppa , was that a grin of " nice one, I have duped the old cow and got my feet under the table" or "at last I feel like I am loved by someone after all these years and dont feel worthless anymore and I am gonna change" ?

The latter, I think. He's trying to come good, but who knows where it'll end.
    I reckon the poster above is correct, he'll save a life and gain some kind of acceptance from a few people but ultimately I'd say he won't be on the Square much longer.

I'd be all for seeing Stuart go through a redemption storyline, assuming he stays good afterwards. When Billy Mitchell first arrived he was a bully and up to no good but he eventually changed his ways. So the same might happen to Stuart.

You mean "menace" :p Stuart seems to be more with Denny that "adopted dad" Phil

I am surprised Karen and Bernadette are fine with Louise and Keanu given she is Keegan's ex and Sharon's step daughter

Nitin Ganatra has quit as Masood

Again lol

he hasnt been in it for some time come to think of it.

not liking to be stereotypical but in the east end of London he and his family characters would have been much believable characters if they were cast as owners of the minute mart or a corner shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

not liking to be stereotypical but in the east end of London he and his family characters would have been much believable characters if they were cast as owners of the minute mart or a corner shop

They were originally introduced to the soap as owners of a restaurant - will that do ya? :rolleyes:
    Not all people of Pakistani descent run corner shops when they move to the UK - perhaps the producers of Eastenders, like you, didn't like to "be stereotypical".

• Advertisement

You're not being too stereotypical; his family actually do own a corner shop. :)

Advertisement