Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

I’m not been cruel by saying his but I’ve watching EastEnders all my life but Sharon and Ian are big people, like really big

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I’m not been cruel by saying his but I’ve watching EastEnders all my life but Sharon and Ian are big people, like really big

And?
    What does it matter what size they are?
    I didn't think insulting actors/actresses' appearance was allowed here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

You are actually being cruel and how does it matter how long you've been watching it? There are plus size people in all walks of life.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I notice you post a lot of stupid/offensive comments in the soap threads actually, tajd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

fussyonion wrote: »
    I notice you post a lot of stupid/offensive comments in the soap threads actually, tajd.

No they don’t. Stop trying to moderate the thread when ur not a mod.

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »

No I don’t

You are actually being cruel and how does it matter how long you've been watching it? There are plus size people in all walks of life.:mad:

Well I honestly didn’t mean to and apologize to anyone if I upset them.

I can’t be anymore genuine than that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,305 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Hunter needs a slap , cocky nasty little weasel

So does Mel, useless wagon
    I like the way Jay and Ruby are heading
    With Lola returning no happy ending for #Jaby :p

Do you think Hunter would go on a mass shottig around the square before he leaves would EastEnders be brave enough to do that or even have hunter in a school shotting with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Does nobody else think that the downfall of ruby and Jay will be someone saying how they're .....''glad him being on the sex offender register didn't deter her '.
    Roll on him trying to explain his way out of it.

• Advertisement

Does nobody else think that the downfall of ruby and Jay will be someone saying how they're .....''glad him being on the sex offender register didn't deter her '.

Does Ruby know about Jay being on the list even though he is innocent? He should of fought to get his name of the list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I've been suspecting it will go this way when Jay and Ruby go together. A rape victim going out with someone on the sex offenders list? Yeah doesn't seem like that will end well.

I just wanted to apologize to anyone if I upset with a comment I said the other day. I really enjoy posting on the soap forms and I’d hate to fallout with anyone so once again I am really sorry :(

I just wanted to apologize to anyone if I upset with a comment I said the other day. I really enjoy posting on the soap forms and I’d hate to fallout with anyone so once again I am really sorry :(

I took no offence and I comment on actor's appearances too, stay posting Tajd

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Me too :) also hope you keep posting tajd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

js35 wrote: »
    Me too :) also hope you keep posting tajd

And me .

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

me too

Thanks everyone now back to soap chat :)

Do you think Ruby’s rape trial will go belly up because she’s with Jay and he’s on the register

Do you think Ruby’s rape trial will go belly up because she’s with Jay and he’s on the register

I really hope not . They forgot that Ian had Type 2 diabetes so maybe they forget Jay is on the register

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Was Ray's first wife a policewoman, she has that air about her.

Is Ciara returning to look for her brother Ray?

So are we to believe that Hunter dug up the body and removed a bullet then buried the body again? or did he just take a bullet out of the gun and is lying to Mel to look like a hard man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

casio4 wrote: »
    So are we to believe that Hunter dug up the body and removed a bullet then buried the body again? or did he just take a bullet out of the gun and is lying to Mel to look like a hard man

They are trying to protray him as a psychopath. Digging up a dead body would mean nothing to a psychopath.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

casio4 wrote: »

what a load of bull, I was hoping he would stay missing

Was Steve Owen really a psychopath?

I know he killed Saskia

Sick to death of Hunter now . Just go

i'm sick of Sharon and Keanu and now she's pushing Phil away again they will be kissing in the kitchen in no time, I used to like Keanu but right now I wish someone would catch them at it and Phil to punch his lights out. Did Louise not find out about Sharon and Keanu a while ago?

Do you think Hunter would go on a mass shottig around the square before he leaves would EastEnders be brave enough to do that or even have hunter in a school shotting with him?

That would be a good storyline, so much dead wood characters that could be got rid of in one go

• Advertisement

That would be a good storyline, so much dead wood characters that could be got rid of in one go

Lets line them up !!
    Mick
    Mo
    Tiff
    Evie
    Ian
    Keanu
    Louise

Advertisement