Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,305 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

casio4 wrote: »
    i'm sick of Sharon and Keanu and now she's pushing Phil away again they will be kissing in the kitchen in no time, I used to like Keanu but right now I wish someone would catch them at it and Phil to punch his lights out. Did Louise not find out about Sharon and Keanu a while ago?

Sharon said Keanu was her personal trainer and the noises Louise heard was him training her hard :p and Louise believed it yet no sign of super thin fit Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

At least Sharon got rid of her orange tinted skin,looks whiter to me anyways

Hold the phone last night Sharon said she had a headache and Phil said can I do anything and she said I’ll tske of myself and Phil was in the mood and said I’ll look after myself also.

Did they mean Phil was going to relief himself lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

At least Sharon got rid of her orange tinted skin,looks whiter to me anyways
    I noticed that too.
    Sharon has to be the only person to leave England in the winter and visit Australia in their summer and return home less brown than before she went.

I love Big Mo she’s a terror she does comedy well.

As for Sharon & Keanu she goes away to get over him and now he’s doing the same (yawn)

They are dragging it out till the last minute but Valentine’s Day would of been the perfect week for the reveal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Sharon is in a huff because Keanu told Louise she is beautiful .The same woman who was in bed with Phil while Keanu held his breath under the bed !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Keanu is only 19! Surely he can't be that obsessed with Sharon? I'm of similar age to Sharon, with a son the same age as Keanu and I can't imagine being attracted to / having anything in common with any of his buddies!

Where was Kathy, in Oz too? She is quite tanned

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where was Kathy, in Oz too? She is quite tanned

She looks younger than her son Ian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Hes gone stupid lately.

Not just lately

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Not just lately

All the soaps have gotten poor there boring at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

2 episodes of EE on the BBC on Thursday and 1 on Friday as normal but not on next Monday as surprise surprise there is football on.

Hunter is a ridiculous name for a kid.

Not too far fetched either. Heard it in Dublin. Not sure what he's supposed to be hunting. Thompson's Gazelle on Crumlin Road maybe.

After all this time I still love the name Fat Elvis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

"My son needed to scream" oh Mel I don't think you should have said that to the police.

Brilliant . When baby laughed just now. ....priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Brilliant . When baby laughed just now. ....priceless!

Pretty sure they used the same clip twice,not that it matters

Does Mel really expect Jack an ex copper to help her and her murdering son Hunter, after all Jack did feck all to help his innocent brother Max

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Is there no bouncers on the door at Mels club to stop underage drinkers and women with prams coming in?

Is there no bouncers on the door at Mels club to stop underage drinkers and women with prams coming in?

I thought Billy (sorta) and Kush were

EastEnders and Coronation Street fans can expect more scheduling changes in the coming weeks, as Friday nights will be looking a little different.

Coronation Street is shifting to an hour-long slot on Friday, February 22 and Friday, March 1 – forcing BBC One bosses to reschedule EastEnders to avoid a clash

Corrie traditionally airs a double bill at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on Friday evenings, but the nights in question will see the show screened as a single 60-minute edition from 7.30pm instead.

EastEnders has been shifted to 8.30pm on both evenings, allowing viewers to watch both shows without having to rely on recordings or catch-up.

The rival soaps usually avoid scheduling clashes as they have a large crossover audience, although they did air against each other on New Year's Day this year.

February 22 and March 1 will see the hour-long Coronation Street episodes followed by Vera repeats on ITV.

It's not clear yet how long the Friday night change will last for, as schedules beyond March 1 won't be confirmed until next week.

EastEnders is also airing two episodes tonight (February 14) to make up for the loss of next Monday's edition due to live football coverage on BBC One.

Meanwhile, Corrie only airs one episode rather than two on Wednesday, February 20, making way for live coverage of the Brit Awards on ITV.

I think it’s only a few weeks I don’t follow any sports is it Rugby season or some football matches on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

probably not in the middle of the day

I knew I’ll prob get killed for saying this cause she’s an old lady but I actually think Dot is a bloody b*tch, she’s goes into Dr Cleggs hospital room practically shouting in his face standing over him not letting him getting a word in, then when he does he says he wants to stay there cause he feels safe, yet she ignores his wishes and brings him back there anyway knowing that piece of sh*t Stuart is still in the house and how exactly was she made next of kin?

What was happening in the black/white video, Dot and Dr Clegg we’re watching? Was that in England?

fin12 wrote: »
    I knew I’ll prob get killed for saying this cause she’s an old lady but I actually think Dot is a bloody b*tch, she’s goes into Dr Cleggs hospital room practically shouting in his face standing over him not letting him getting a word in, then when he does he says he wants to stay there cause he feels safe, yet she ignores his wishes and brings him back there anyway knowing that piece of sh*t Stuart is still in the house and how exactly was she made next of kin?

I said the very same , bullying him into doing what she wants .I have never liked Dot , I think she is a sanctimonious biddy

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I thought they don't play the music at the end when someone dies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I thought they don't play the music at the end when someone dies?

We had this discussion in the house last night - in Coronation Street, when someone dies they don't play the theme at all. In Eastenders, they use "Julia's theme" instead of the usual "duff duff" theme.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    What was happening in the black/white video, Dot and Dr Clegg we’re watching? Was that in England?
    I think it was an anti-Nazi demo in London.

Advertisement