Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

I think it was an anti-Nazi demo in London.

It was the battle of Cable Street in London 1936.

I’m just back from holiday and Jean brought a baby to a nightclub with super loud music lol what!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Sharon and Ian have known Dr Legg since they were children no time to
    visit him and where's Cathy she has known him forever :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

123balltv wrote: »
    Sharon and Ian have known Dr Legg since they were children no time to
    visit him and where's Cathy she has known him forever :(

Is he on his last Legg?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Is he on his last Legg?

not anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Loved seeing Karen tear into Sharon. Karen is one of the best characters and should be used a lot more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Loved seeing Karen tear into Sharon. Karen is one of the best characters and should be used a lot more.

Yes loved this too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Anyone else think Mitch and Denise will get together?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

fin12 wrote: »

But of course.
    Playground stuff - they hate each other, absolutely can't stand each other, so of course it's all a cover up that they fancy each other. It's been done to death.

It was the battle of Cable Street in London 1936.

Indeed it was:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cable_Street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oh undoubtedly but is he sort of with Karen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

How and why did her and kush split up. One minute they loved up.com them suddenly they not together anymore and he wasn't even at her 50th.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

How and why did her and kush split up. One minute they loved up.com them suddenly they not together anymore and he wasn't even at her 50th.

same with Kathy and Masood what happened there?

Denise returned from holiday with Kim or visiting one of her daughters and with her 50th coming up decided there was no future for her and Kush, no real reason was given and he did cheat on her, does she know that?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Denise returned from holiday with Kim or visiting one of her daughters and with her 50th coming up decided there was no future for her and Kush, no real reason was given and he did cheat on her, does she know that?

Stupid no reason to spilt them up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Denise asked Kush if he could accept that they would never have children . Kush couldn't assure her that he would not resent having no child of his own . So Denise more or less set Kush free

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Denise asked Kush if he could accept that they would never have children . Kush couldn't assure her that he would not resent having no child of his own . So Denise more or less set Kush free

I missed that

Kush has Arthur and his deceased child with Masood's daughter

I was hoping Denise would try for her child with Phil

I missed that

Kush has Arthur and his deceased child with Masood's daughter

I was hoping Denise would try for her child with Phil

Kush brought that up and Denise asked if he could be sure that he wouldn't resent not having a child to raise in his own home . Kush couldn't say he was sure .

I enjoyed that blast from the past ! Mary and Lofty and baby Annie !

The two new sisters were awful , like hyper cartoon characters

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I enjoyed that blast from the past ! Mary and Lofty and baby Annie !

The two new sisters were awful , like hyper cartoon characters

Lofty was with Michelle, was Mary with Ian?

• Advertisement

Lofty was with Michelle, was Mary with Ian?

Not that I remember ! Mary was a punk and I think squatting in some empty house . She had baby Annie and was a single Mum

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

I haven’t watched Eastenders since all the near deaths over Xmas but I tuned into night for Dr Leggs funereal. I thought it was a wonderful episode, a lovely farewell to an original character and a nice return for two long departed characters.

I thought the scenes in The Vic were they catching up and remembering was so well acted. I really liked Mary, so thankful to Dot, kinda funny that her daughter is a high ranking copper. I wonder how Lofty came across all that money.

It’ll be a sad day when Dot leaves the square.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Caprica wrote: »
    I wonder how Lofty came across all that money.

I thought he said he had 14 pubs to Sharon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Punk Mary and Sharon

Love the new Ronnie & Roxy and it was great to see Lofty & Mary again, loved seeing so many original characters together is one scene and Ian was missing was stupid.

Did I hear Dot say Pat wanted to put Mary on the game what’s that all about?

Love the new Ronnie & Roxy and it was great to see Lofty & Mary again, loved seeing so many original characters together is one scene and Ian was missing was stupid.

Did I hear Dot say Pat wanted to put Mary on the game what’s that all about?

Pat herself was on the game , she had a pimp ( can't think who it was ) . Mary couldn't read and so had no job and Pat brought her along to the pimp

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

The two new girls get on my wick already. Really shoehorned them in, "Ooh, let's live here, despite having only the clothes on our back. Oh, why don't we take over the restaurant as well?"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Was Annie's dad an EE regular

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

It's a good thing i've been watching classic Eastenders in recent times because I don't think anyone would have remembered Lofty and Mary unless they had watched from the very beginning.

Speaking of classic Eastenders. It's weird seeing Martin as a baby in the classic episodes given how old he is now. Now we see baby Annie all grown up too. She barely said anything in that episode. Wouldn't take her for being in the police.

• Advertisement

Why did Lofty give Vicky £20,000

Advertisement