Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Read on a post on digital spy that Adam was fostered by Mariam and her husband . They are the new girls aunt and uncle so thats the connection
    I have no memory of that being mentioned about Adam ?

It was definitely mentioned when he was first introduced as a character, but he hasn't interacted with them since.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

Iqra looking at Tina's poster outside the Vic:

"Comic sans? Wow. Can't beat a bit of MS paint, eh?"

Possibly the worst line I've ever heard in soapland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Iqra looking at Tina's poster outside the Vic:

"Comic sans? Wow. Can't beat a bit of MS paint, eh?"

Possibly the worst line I've ever heard in soapland.

Eastenders works best with gritty characters those two airheads sound and
    look like they belong in California.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What drugs did Keegan take? It looked like he was smoking the drugs before he collapsed?

And why isn’t Keanu home yet? The picture of him being beaten up was nearly a week ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Karen and Mitch's daughter Chantelle is coming in, a singer cast in role

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

fin12 wrote: »
    What drugs did Keegan take? It looked like he was smoking the drugs before he collapsed?

And why isn’t Keanu home yet? The picture of him being beaten up was nearly a week ago.

I thought he was as snorting it off the back of his hand ?

I thought he was as snorting it off the back of his hand ?

Ya but there looked like smoke coming from him.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

So Karen and Mitch had 2 kids together?

Not if Honey’s boytoy gets there first:D

Is dishy Doctor Adam around the same age as Honey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

fin12 wrote:
    Ya but there looked like smoke coming from him.

I presumed it was the heat of his breath against the cold air.

It looked to me like he threw a palmful of powder into his mouth rather than snorting it, thought it was pretty strange but maybe I just didn't see it properly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭kitten_k

When Karen was having a go at Whitney, she said it was MDMA

Shes the posh child?

Shes the posh child?

Are you thinking of Karen's sister, Kandice?
    I don't think we know anything about Chantelle except that she and Karen are estranged - I'm not sure we knew she was Mitch's daughter before now either.

dee_mc wrote: »
    Are you thinking of Karen's sister, Kandice?
    I don't think we know anything about Chantelle except that she and Karen are estranged - I'm not sure we knew she was Mitch's daughter before now either.

I know Kandice is posh but so is Chantelle if I’m right I remember Karen says her daughter was off loving her posh life could be wrong though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Do they really need a new family member in Karen's family? It's a bit overkill when you consider how many there are already. Never seen a family get so big in such a short amount of time.

I'm loving the Taylors!
    No harm having a bit of new blood around the place.
    I could do without Kandice though to be honest, and she's pregnant isn't she so I suppose we can look forward to another unlikely delivery storyline!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I don't care much for the Talors myself. Most of them I could do without. Apart from Karen, there's not much to be said for the rest. Adding more would just be overdoing it. Imagine if they added another family member to the Carter family, people would be in uproar over it.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I don't care much for the Talors myself. Most of them I could do without. Apart from Karen, there's not much to be said for the rest. Adding more would just be overdoing it. Imagine if they added another family member to the Carter family, people would be in uproar over it.
    I love Bernadette , she is a lovely young woman

Neon Jungle singer Jessica Kate Plummer has been cast as Taylor family member Chantelle Baker, the daughter of Karen and Mitch Baker.

Jessica will be familiar to some viewers through short-lived girl group Neon Jungle – a band which also included Shereen Cutkelvin, who came fifth on the 2017 series of The X Factor as part of group The Cutkelvins.

Chantelle's arrival has been much-anticipated, especially as the show confirmed last year that the character would be joining in early 2019.

Karen star Lorraine Stanley previously opened up about Chantelle joining Albert Square, saying: "I can't wait. I'm so excited to learn more about Chantelle, see what their history is and what Chantelle is up to now. So yes, the Taylors are expanding, which is really exciting.

"Karen hasn't seen her daughter for so long, so I think there might be a bit of tension there. Chantelle has created a new life for herself, so it will be interesting to see how she reacts to Karen and all her siblings."

Chantelle is said to be quite kind, bubbly and not afraid to stand up for herself, but as Lorraine mentioned – it seems there'll be some conflict with her mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

How many Bens has there been now . 3 or 4 at least .
    At least 6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

So sick of the Evie and Tiff storyline. I think they are both really boring.

So sick of the Evie and Tiff storyline. I think they are both really boring.

Me too , its like Groundhog Day

Bex and Kush for shock romance
    :eek:

Bex and Kush for shock romance
    :eek:

Ah ffs - the biological father of her pretendy half brother.

Is Whitney going to ring Ricky or Bianca about Tiffany?

Is Whitney going to ring Ricky or Bianca about Tiffany?

This is so stupid she’s not Tiffany will go missing for week until Biancia rings Whitney to ask how Tiffany is.

When in reality Whitney would text Biancia to say well did Tiffany arrive ok

• Registered Users Posts: 38 GeneKranz

So ridiculous. So Whitney, who has felt responsible for Tiff all his time, hugs her out the door. No phone call to Bianca, EVER, about her worries for Tiff. No phonecall to say "hey, she's on her way home". Nothing. Although I'd this means we don't see Tiff's tinfoil jacket and Evie's manky red coat for a while, then there's the silver lining.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

GeneKranz wrote: »
    Evie's manky red coat

Christ I hate that coat.

Remember the last time Tiff was going back to Bianca, and it turned out she was away on a cruise (or something equally plausible) and didn't want to look after her anyway? So she became Whitney's responsibility?
    After all that, the whole situation of Whitney not even making contact with Bianca to ensure she was at home seemed really, really stupid.
    Also, she's involved with drugs: would it not make sense to accompany her to Milton Keynes and tell her mother face to face what had been happening?
    How about informing the school that one of their students wouldn't be returning after the weekend?
    So many plot-holes!
    I read somewhere that Tiff might be planning to gather evidence of who was further up the chain than Evie and shop them to the police, but I think that was just viewer speculation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

GeneKranz wrote: »
    Although I'd this means we don't see Tiff's tinfoil jacket and Evie's manky red coat for a while, then there's the silver lining.

Tiff gave her tinfoil jacket to Bernie lets hope she doesn't start wearing it

Advertisement