Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

casio4 wrote: »
    Tiff gave her tinfoil jacket to Bernie lets hope she doesn't start wearing it

I think she might have given it back to Wayne Molloy in FC as he's fond of the lagging jacket look.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 GeneKranz

God yes. Both jackets should be burned in a big bonfire!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

As loud as Bianca is, she is a good mother caring for her kids so if she knew about Tiff and drugs she'd be up to drag her down to Milton Keyes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

bit bored with Jean

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Why is Max not answering Rainies calls?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

casio4 wrote: »
    Why is Max not answering Rainies calls?
    'cause he's got a new woman

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I went out to take a look at Elstree studios when I was in London over the weekend, different to what I expected, you can see some of the set from the outside, windows of Queen Vic and Max Brannings old house, I don't know who lives there now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Stacey always seems to treat Martin like dirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Stacey always seems to treat Martin like dirt.

I agree

So who is next for Rainie, Jack again or reformed Stuart?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Raine must be the 1,001 victim of the curse of Max's wandering penis. The Jean storyline is ridiculous.

So Mel sold her club share and now needs Ian's businesses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Baybay

The Jean storyline is ridiculous.

I must differ with you!
    Jean is in denial, I think & has entered a fantasy world where all is pretty & pink & untainted. I think we all might wish do that, albeit very temporarily in trying circumstances but Jean is a lady of extremes.
    I find her scenes & Staceys all a bit heartbreaking. I lost my mum in completely different circumstances but the feelings evoked are not dissimilar.

Baybay wrote: »
    I must differ with you!
    Jean is in denial, I think & has entered a fantasy world where all is pretty & pink & untainted. I think we all might wish do that, albeit very temporarily in trying circumstances but Jean is a lady of extremes.
    I find her scenes & Staceys all a bit heartbreaking. I lost my mum in completely different circumstances but the feelings evoked are not dissimilar.

Besides the kids, Jean is the one Slater I can tolerate, hurry back soon Sean

Baybay wrote: »
    I must differ with you!

Yes I think you’re right Jean is definitely in denial. I know what you mean about the scenes between Jean and Stacey. They are both very good at their jobs aren’t they. So sorry to hear about your mum.

I wish Raine would shove off. I can’t stand her.

Phil did some pretty bad things to Ruby in the past to punish daddy Johnny, at least the writers are remembering

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Ruby wanting Phil to get rid of the lads who sexually assaulted her would be a bad idea. If they were to "disappear" it would bring a lot of suspicion onto her and then the case would collapse if they found out she paid someone to get rid of them. All that talk about wanting to do the right thing and standing up to people like them would be for nothing and she'd just come off looking a lot worse. Could also put her in prison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Riddle101 wrote:
    Ruby wanting Phil to get rid of the lads who sexually assaulted her would be a bad idea. If they were to "disappear" it would bring a lot of suspicion onto her and then the case would collapse if they found out she paid someone to get rid of them. All that talk about wanting to do the right thing and standing up to people like them would be for nothing and she'd just come off looking a lot worse. Could also put her in prison.

Yes her character just did a total 180 from how she has been since she returned. I didn't remember much about her before and don't remember all the stuff with her dad, but this just seemed very flippant. Reaching for the scissors or whatever it was to go for Phil was also ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭maurv2

This whole business of Jean moving into the pub and being invited by her new 'bestie' Shirley... did I miss something or is this a new level of 'bonkers'?? I cannot recall Shirley ever speaking to Jean.

As for Mo moving in with Kush...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Baybay

Mo & Kush are light relief for the darker storylines. Nonsense all the same.

Was Ruby raped by both or just Ross (who she wanted to cut his bits off)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Both of them I think.

I honestly thought she was going to rape him for revenge

What’s with Whitney thought she wanted a child with Halfway now she trying to put him off and wants a holiday instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

There was an ad after it on BBC for April and one scene had Jack telling Tiff that the case was being treated as child grooming and did anything like it happen to her. Any ideas what that's about?

ibFoxer wrote: »
    There was an ad after it on BBC for April and one scene had Jack telling Tiff that the case was being treated as child grooming and did anything like it happen to her. Any ideas what that's about?

Evie's drug gang?

Both of them I think.

I thought the first guy was consensual but he egged the second fella to have a go too then after him

I thought the first guy was consensual but he egged the second fella to have a go too then after him

I thought she went back to have sex with Ross and woke up later on to find the other fella Matt on top of her.

I think the rape charge against Ross is that she was too drunk to have consented and Matt assaulted her while she was asleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

Why did yer man drop the sexual assault charge against Ruby? Not sure what the point of it was - except maybe to make her think about what she was doing regarding her own case against Martin's friends.

Advertisement