Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

Oh my god that ending made me gasp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

casio4 wrote: »
    Lorraine Stanley should definitely get it
    Lorraine Stanley should definitely get it
    Yeah agree. And Danny Dyer from the men.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Been watching EE all my life I can’t remember I hope someone on here knows

Weren't she and Jack an item around the time Ronnie and Roxy were in it. He took up with Ronnie. I think it was when Sharon came back into Eastenders and before herself and Phil got back together.

She wasn't with Max or the other brother so it must be Jack.

I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

I was thinking too which Branning Sharon nearly married - was it Jack? Am i dreaming or did they have a thing?
    I was gobsmacked when Sharon was punched by Denis

A quick Google search unearthed this, it was Jack:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2288432/amp/EastEnders-Sharon-Rickman-wedding-fiance-Jack-Branning-following-affair.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How did Sharon nearly become a branning she said when fighting with the family she nearly married into the family who exactly?

Sharon was with Jack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That was some belt Dennis gave his mother, wasn’t expecting that. Bet everyone is going to think now that Phil is beating her up.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sharon was with Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

So is nobody looking for Tiff anymore?

So is nobody looking for Tiff anymore?

Bianca and Ricky sure aren't

I just realized that Jack has slept with 4 Mitchell women, I know Sharon is a Mitchell through marriage but still it’s pretty weird and then he’s also a 3x3. He’s way worse than Max.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

His sister Carol was a 4 x 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,824 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I'm hating the new Ben Mitchell ....

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

I'm hating the new Ben Mitchell ....

Me too can’t take to him at all

js35 wrote: »

not just me then - is the actor who plays him overacting the part and over-forcing some kind of cockney accent (got to be cautious here and tread softly because i think the rules of the group is not to personally attack actors is it?) but its just my opinion.

Lola could have taken out the other Bens

Besides a new head this Ben has a new bad personality

so, just run this by me .. why does ben hate phil so much that he wants to build him up back to where he was then knock him back down again? - cant take to the new actor and I cant take to this storyline either

so, just run this by me .. why does ben hate phil so much that he wants to build him up back to where he was then knock him back down again? - cant take to the new actor and I cant take to this storyline either

I think jealousy as Louise is the golden child and Ben is gay

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

js35 wrote: »

not just me then - is the actor who plays him overacting the part and over-forcing some kind of cockney accent (got to be cautious here and tread softly because i think the rules of the group is not to personally attack actors is it?) but its just my opinion.
    Think hes very good. Didnt really like the previous actor who played the part.

I’m sorry but does Phil know that Dennis punched Sharon in the face, his reaction to it was very strange like as if all he did was mitch from school, I still think he only knows about the gang stuff and not him punching Sharon.

Does Phil know about the human trafficking I hope not I know he’s a gangster but he’s not that bad

As for the new Ben total meh! Get rid

• Advertisement

sorry, I know it doesnt sound like I have been watching it - but what is 'the plan' about (the blonde one , forgot her name) not being allowed to see Jay, as being dictated too by dominating Ben - what the feck is 'the plan' (apart from Ben wanting to build up his dads empire and then bring it down) and how will this scupper Ben and his 'plan' if the Blonde one gets back with jay? - and who is this secretive fiance of yer blonde one ?

sorry, I know it doesnt sound like I have been watching it - but what is 'the plan' about (the blonde one , forgot her name) not being allowed to see Jay, as being dictated too by dominating Ben - what the feck is 'the plan' (apart from Ben wanting to build up his dads empire and then bring it down) and how will this scupper Ben and his 'plan' if the Blonde one gets back with jay? - and who is this secretive fiance of yer blonde one ?

Ya that’s the part I really don’t get, why is she letting Ben control her, is it cause he’ll give her a cut of the money or what cause besides that I can’t really understand.

Does Phil know about the human trafficking I hope not I know he’s a gangster but he’s not that bad

As for the new Ben total meh! Get rid

I think Phil don't know unless Keanu will tell him

Ben and Lola's plan seems to be play happy families to "rince" Phil for revenge but he is broke

Does Jay still have the money from the car lot sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Again with the property. Thingy and thingy aren't a wet day in the place and they get that auctioned house. Never bought from auction but is it really that quick? Took me longer to get my Russell Hobbs retro kettle from Argos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Again with the property. Thingy and thingy aren't a wet day in the place and they get that auctioned house. Never bought from auction but is it really that quick? Took me longer to get my Russell Hobbs retro kettle from Argos.

And did he buy it all by himself without her name on it .?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Phil don't know unless Keanu will tell him

Ben and Lola's plan seems to be play happy families to "rince" Phil for revenge but he is broke...

yeah , but thats what is so bloody ridiculous. Fair enough if phil was loaded and ben wanted to make him pay ... but to make him rich again and build back up the 'phil mitchell empire' and then take it all away from him , well thats back up there with the stupid storylines such as the new couple thats just been in there 5 mins and bought a house on the square and not only that she being a daughter of Karen - i dunno, i just keep watching this now to see what other ridiculous storyline they are going to do next amongst anything now .. it sounds like they are really running out of ideas so choose these stupid unbelievable storylines.

naw, I think Keanue believed her about the baked bean tin can falling out of the cupboard .. he does come across a bit dim after all and hasnt the capacity to put 2 and 2 together in whatever he is faced in , in the soap . - However she has told L so I reckon she will say something to Phil one day .. I got a reckoning in true to life Eastender fashion it will be something like "go on Sharon if you dont tell Phil I will!" and then sharon will go "oh please dont L , it will only make things ten times worse" and then L will go "shall I tell you Phil how Sharon really got that black eye ... do you really want to know?? .. it was Denny!" cue phil's shocked face and the doof doof doof ...

So much for Sharon being tough on Dennis she lasted all of 5 seconds

So much for Sharon being tough on Dennis she lasted all of 5 seconds

'i'm really sorry mum' ....then the little shít gives a little smirk before heading up the stairs .

anyone see the similarities between mel & Hunter and Sharon and Denny - both spoilt kids as they were growing up and this is how they turned out

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    And did he buy it all by himself without her name on it .?

How come Karen never asks Chanelle for help as her and the hubby seem well off, also has Chanelle seen any of her other siblings yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

'i'm really sorry mum' ....then the little shít gives a little smirk before heading up the stairs .

anyone see the similarities between mel & Hunter and Sharon and Denny - both spoilt kids as they were growing up and this is how they turned out

Would Hunter be high up in the pecking order of things in prison being a cop killer.

I'd imagine quiet a few were put away by Ray in his heyday.

Advertisement