Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why is Ciara not out for revenge on Mel and Hunter for brother Ray?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I'm hoping Keanu drops Ben soon, he has a jaw that needs a slap.

I'm hoping Keanu drops Ben soon, he has a jaw that needs a slap.

I think Ben or Lola will discover the affair between Sharon and Keanu

I know Keanu needs a job but why is he putting up with the Mitchells

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Ben or Lola will discover the affair between Sharon and Keanu

I know Keanu needs a job but why is he putting on the Mitchells

Doesn't evil Denny know about their affair? Or did she manage to convince him it wasn't happening?
    It would certainly make for a classic Eastenders Christmas Day Bomb-Drop, but that's a long time to wait!

dee_mc wrote: »
    Doesn't evil Denny know about their affair? Or did she manage to convince him it wasn't happening?
    It would certainly make for a classic Eastenders Christmas Day Bomb-Drop, but that's a long time to wait!

I thought valentine’s day it would come out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Baybay

I expect things will get very nasty. People traffickers may lack the charm of an aging Eastend criminal geezer as may the Spanish connection so Keanu may have to choose between saving Sharon or Lou which would give the game away.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I thought valentine’s day it would come out

maybe Easter as they are all going round to Sharon and Phils for Easter, Kathy included even though Sharon doesn't want her there. Why doesn't Keanu tell Phil about the people in the truck and land Ben in it?

Does Denny know?

I know Louise suspected but Sharon said Keanu was her personal trainer and she believed that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Denny know?

I know Louise suspected but Sharon said Keanu was her personal trainer and she believed that

Remember ages ago Sharon and Keanu were getting it on :D in the house and when she went downstairs Denny was sitting at the kitchen table with his back to her and his hood up and his headphones on - I felt it was never made clear whether he genuinely heard nothing or whether he knew about them and maybe it contributed to his growing evilness since then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

This NewBen is tedious .

• Advertisement

Remember ages ago Sharon and Keanu were getting it on :D in the house and when she went downstairs Denny was sitting at the kitchen table with his back to her and his hood up and his headphones on - I felt it was never made clear whether he genuinely heard nothing or whether he knew about them and maybe it contributed to his growing evilness since then!

If he knew I'm sure he would blackmail for some new "toys"

That little twerp helped Stuart too, gone unpunished

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

I can’t take to the new Ben at all

What does Ben want with Lola? Not to go home but not to be with Jay also?

I don’t like him

What does Ben want with Lola? Not to go home but not to be with Jay also?

I don’t like him

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

[QUOTE=JP Liz V1;

That little twerp helped Stuart too, gone unpunished[/QUOTE]

And where is Stuart?

And where is Stuart?

Who cares he over acts anyway perfect for pants but not EastEnders

Who cares he over acts anyway perfect for pants but not EastEnders

I think I prefer Stuart over Mick :o

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

maurv2 wrote: »
    This whole business of Jean moving into the pub and being invited by her new 'bestie' Shirley... did I miss something or is this a new level of 'bonkers'?? I cannot recall Shirley ever speaking to Jean.

As for Mo moving in with Kush...:rolleyes:

Shirley and Jean have been friends for years... Jean kinda took over from Heather and they really close until Jean met Olly. Since she came back they are not as close but still good friends.
    I like them as friends.

AryaStark wrote: »
    Shirley and Jean have been friends for years... Jean kinda took over from Heather and they really close until Jean met Olly. Since she came back they are not as close but still good friends.
    I like them as friends.

I like them too as mates

Sean is back next week

Shirley needs to find out they Kathy cheated with Buster years ago she got away with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Shirley needs to find out they Kathy cheated with Buster years ago she got away with it

At this point it's pretty irrelevant now. Unless Buster comes back there's no reason why they would bring it up again, unless Kathy confesses.

It was a pointless storyline unless Phil tells to get at Kathy, I'm sure once the Sheanu affair comes out Phil be sniffing around Shirley or Mel

Is Midge and Danny working together or for someone else, Aidan back for revenge?

Will Stacey approve of Kat with Kush, the real daddy of Arthur, Mo will be jealous :p

Last night EE was so good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Last night EE was so good

Apart from having the worlds dumbest criminals,
    1:leaving a fone with Lou
    2: not locking the container
    3:not checking Keanu for a fone
    4:leaving Lou ungagged

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Apart from having the worlds dumbest criminals,
    1:leaving a fone with Lou
    2: not locking the container
    3:not checking Keanu for a fone
    4:leaving Lou ungagged

leaving them with a car

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Where is Alfie and why is nobody looking for him and the big bag of cash(50k) was it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Where is Alfie and why is nobody looking for him and the big bag of cash(50k) was it?

I was wondering that.Didn't he leave a message for Kat saying he'd be back in a couple of days when he left?
    Instead she's left minding his baby plus the other three kids and doesn't seem particuarlaly curious as to his whereabouts.
    Think he left a pile of cash in the wardrobe for her though.

• Advertisement

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    I was wondering that.Didn't he leave a message for Kat saying he'd be back in a couple of days when he left?
    Instead she's left minding his baby plus the other three kids and doesn't seem particuarlaly curious as to his whereabouts.
    Think he left a pile of cash in the wardrobe for her though.

Kat is more interested in Muscles Kushy :P

Advertisement