Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya and doesn’t Alfie owe Phil 50 grand?

I really hope Phil finds out about Ben soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kat is more interested in Muscles Kushy :P

...and he is interested in her, too, for some unknown reason.
    Poor Kush - I don't understand why they bothered with the whole Denise relationship storyline only to drop it so soon after.
    He hasn't had a decent storyline in ages, which is a pity as he's quite a good actor.
    Is the Bex and Kush thing over? More to come maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

dee_mc wrote: »
    ...and he is interested in her, too, for some unknown reason.
    Poor Kush - I don't understand why they bothered with the whole Denise relationship storyline only to drop it so soon after.
    He hasn't had a decent storyline in ages, which is a pity as he's quite a good actor.
    Is the Bex and Kush thing over? More to come maybe?

I liked Kush with Shabnam Masood

I liked Kush with Shabnam Masood

So did I, and I enjoyed her character in general - I don't know whether she chose to leave or was written out but it's a pity she's gone.
    The actor who plays Masood said in some interview recently that he's ready to come back again whenever he's asked. Maybe next time there'll be a storyline for him.

I thought Stuart would ask Bex for the tablets to discard

Keanu is Phil's Golden boy now, bye bye Ben

Adam is a dentist and he is buying a shirt in the market, where does he live?

• Advertisement

Phil remortgaged the house do you think he’s gonna lose it?

Sean doesn't know Roxy is dead

Sean doesn't know Roxy is dead

Sean is on the run yeah? I forgot why though?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

why did Sean take Jacks daughter?

casio4 wrote: »
    why did Sean take Jacks daughter?

Sean was married to Roxy so would've lived with her and Amy for a time.
    The poor child, "Did Mummy really send you?" - she thinks Sean is an angel!
    (I guess Sean was planning to bring Amy home to Roxy as a surprise - I hope it's nothing more sinister)
    Edit - I have the timeline all wrong, I think Roxy was actually married to Sean when she realised she was pregnant with Amy so Sean possibly thinks he's her father?! More drama!

• Advertisement

Sean thought Amy was his until Max's sister revealed the truth, I think her name was Susie or April, she was with Phil

I just watched Friday’s episode on the rte player and there was no Sean in it??? I think there was no Thursday episode put up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

fin12 wrote: »
    I just watched Friday’s episode on the rte player and there was no Sean in it??? I think there was no Thursday episode put up.

Sean was in the car with Amy at the very end .

Sean is on the run yeah? I forgot why though?

I think Sean has mental health issues too

I think he partnered with Tanya to bury Max alive

Sean also was with Ruby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

dee_mc wrote: »
    Sean was married to Roxy so would've lived with her and Amy for a time.
    The poor child, "Did Mummy really send you?" - she thinks Sean is an angel!
    (I guess Sean was planning to bring Amy home to Roxy as a surprise - I hope it's nothing more sinister)
    Edit - I have the timeline all wrong, I think Roxy was actually married to Sean when she realised she was pregnant with Amy so Sean possibly thinks he's her father?! More drama!
    Sean thought Amy was his until Max's sister revealed the truth, I think her name was Susie or April, she was with Phil
    Thanks for the reminders. I actually don’t remember any of that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Baybay

Thought Amy would have been wiser than to get into a car with a stranger, as Sean must be to her having been gone so long. Although maybe she was missing Roxy enough to believe him. But also, how did he know which child was Amy? Has Stacey or someone been sending pictures?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Great chemistry between Karen and Mitch - also when did Denise turn into such a bitch ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Great chemistry between Karen and Mitch - also when did Denise turn into such a bitch ?

They don't have a clue what to do with Denise. She's not destined to be happy.

I wonder is there a character bible and if there is, do new writers even look at it?

Oh God , I am going to detest Sean . Another totally unlikable character . And why is Ruby suddenly Queen Bitch ? And Lola arrives and causes criminal damage
    Horrible people

I like Sean, Rob is a very sexy hot ginger, I hope he does not kill himself

Does Sean know about Archie and Stacey?

• Advertisement

Sean didn't know Roxy was dead but he knew where Amy was and what she looked like now .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

The place Sean was parked is actually right by the entrance to the studios, they actually but a big board up at the end of the street so you couldn't see the flats next to the tube station and the bridge, I was there last month. You know you watch too many soaps when you notice that.

Take a look
    https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.6576953,-0.2760867,3a,75y,321.84h,91.27t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srJ5UH98EiuHN2MegpWtS9Q!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Oh God , I am going to detest Sean . Another totally unlikable character .

Always thought Sean would have been Roxy’s exit reason so I’m delighted he’s back & not just for Jean. He’s always been a bit of an off the wall character, I think. Unpredictable. Easy to like but easy not to, also. Loved all the little references to some of his previous storylines especially that burying someone alive wasn’t as easy as you might think! Looking forward to whatever dark turns his story will now take, especially as he has history with so many currently on the square.

On a slightly different note, how good was it to see Robert Kazinsky & Scott Maslen actually act, instead of being just vehicles to deliver lines that Eastenders has foisted upon us in recent years?

I hope the outcome of this mental health suicide Kate Oates storyline is different from Aidan in Corrie

Why is Kat and Shirley so against Sean, I don't even remember him mixing with them last time around

Why is Kat and Shirley so against Sean, I don't even remember him mixing with them last time around

I think he had a bit of a thing with Shirley’s daughter that didn’t end well. Plus Shirley is Jean’s friend so she must know Sean isn’t the dutiful son type, apart from anything else.
    Probably similar for Kat. I think Sean is great but I wouldn’t really want him in my family either!

Baybay wrote: »
    I think he had a bit of a thing with Shirley’s daughter that didn’t end well. Plus Shirley is Jean’s friend so she must know Sean isn’t the dutiful son type, apart from anything else.
    Probably similar for Kat. I think Sean is great but I wouldn’t really want him in my family either!

Sean can join my family what's up app group :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

A bit random but I spotted this picture on twitter of the two actors who play Ben Mitchell. Funny stuff.

D5bGkf-WkAA4vCS.jpg:large

Riddle101 wrote: »
    A bit random but I spotted this picture on twitter of the two actors who play Ben Mitchell. Funny stuff.

D5bGkf-WkAA4vCS.jpg:large

Ya I wonder why they didn’t re hire the old Ben cause he said he wanted to come back.

• Advertisement

I hope the outcome of this mental health suicide Kate Oates storyline is different from Aidan in Corrie

Let it be a failed attempt at suicide but then recovery that there is hope is what EastEnders should do

Advertisement