Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

The girl with Bernie is Kate Middleton's double.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Sean admit to killing his dad? Does Sean know Brian had other kids?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Sean admit to killing his dad? Does Sean know Brian had other kids?

Yeah he said he punched his dad and that’s how Brian gltvhis brain aneurysm.

Stacy didn’t even tell Sean about Roxy dying I doubt she told him about Kyle, heck I doubt EastEnders remeber Kyle (stupid storyline)

Stacy didn’t even tell Sean about Roxy dying I doubt she told him about Kyle, heck I doubt EastEnders remeber Kyle (stupid storyline)

I thought Brian killed himself :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,825 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

good one tonight - normally jean's voice grates on me and her hyper energy burns me out just watching her on screen but she played the part well , was convinced she was dead at the end there ... but then i see her eyes flicker and then a trailer for next week .

fair play to actors also that take their parts/characters seriously and shave their hair off for the part

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Was Eastenders on RTE tonight? It didn't record for me :(

The repeat isn't on at 2:25 on RTE tomorrow either BUT there are 2 episodes on RTE tomorrow evening beginning 7:30... Only 1 episode on BBC so maybe that's it.

The spoof on the first one mentions Honey and Habiba but not Jean so frankly not sure where they are.

The repeat isn't on at 2:25 on RTE tomorrow either BUT there are 2 episodes on RTE tomorrow evening beginning 7:30... Only 1 episode on BBC so maybe that's it.

Thanks! Just checked, and my Sky box hadn't picked up the second episode.

Is Adam cheating with Habiba?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Pretty sure it was Sean that told Stacey about Brian's other family. Or he gave something to Stacey that contained a secret about Brian's second family. Something Jean was adamantly trying to stop her from seeing. So I think Sean knew about Kyle or just that Brian has another family.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Pretty sure it was Sean that told Stacey about Brian's other family. Or he gave something to Stacey that contained a secret about Brian's second family. Something Jean was adamantly trying to stop her from seeing. So I think Sean knew about Kyle or just that Brian has another family.

I do vaguely remember a key Stacey had from Sean

Is Adam cheating with Habiba?

No but she’s trying but they do have a history but Habiba seems young I just hope he didn’t groom her or something.

I wonder what they are doing with Adams character because remember he does have a bit of a temper and was correcting Honey all the time. I’m just wondering are we in for a domestic abuse storyline but what would be better if they did a corrosive control storyline basically mental abuse.

Maybe I’m wrong it’s just the vibe I’m getting from Adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭kitten_k

good one tonight - normally jean's voice grates on me and her hyper energy burns me out just watching her on screen but she played the part well , was convinced she was dead at the end there ... but then i see her eyes flicker and then a trailer for next week .

fair play to actors also that take their parts/characters seriously and shave their hair off for the part

Gillian didn't actually shave her head, BBC posted a video on FB last night showing her transformation using a bald cap

No but she’s trying but they do have a history but Habiba seems young I just hope he didn’t groom her or something.

I wonder what they are doing with Adams character because remember he does have a bit of a temper and was correcting Honey all the time. I’m just wondering are we in for a domestic abuse storyline but what would be better if they did a corrosive control storyline basically mental abuse.

Maybe I’m wrong it’s just the vibe I’m getting from Adam

Adam is controlling with Susan

Adam is controlling with Susan

You mean honey lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The actress who plays Jean set the bar high tonight with the standard of acting.

nah, sorry I werent feeling it tonight , jean was too into thespian mode , what was she looking for an oscar? ... nah, last nights episode was really good. werent Jean bleeding out and lost a load of blood , what did they do, give her a blood transfusion in the ambulance?

Felt like screaming at the telly for Billy to get his phone out. Now we get the "Honest Honey, I seen 'em honest I did."

"Billy you've gone to far this time..." :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The actress who plays Jean set the bar high tonight with the standard of acting.

Absolutely wonderful and very moving . I am sure it touched many people . Well done all three tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Absolutely wonderful and very moving . I am sure it touched many people . Well done all three tonight

It was one of the best episodes I've seen in a very long time

So did Rob as Sean

I miss Roxy

Tonight's episodes were excellent. Best acting I've seen in Eastenders in years.

Couldn't we have just had a little bit of happiness, the dentist guy was so lovey to honey at first , why couldn't the writers leave them end up as a happy couple, why did they have to make him go off with yer one? ....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Shows what an amazing versatile actress she really is.

Louise
    is really pregnant by Keanu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

This weeks Eastenders was very well written. From the scenes between Sean and Jack and the little fight they had in the graveyard, and then the scenes with Sean and Jean. They weren't your typical Eastenders episodes either. There was very few holes in the episodes like you do often see in most episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

EastEnders was doing so well lately then they went and brought Danny Dyer back. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

EastEnders was doing so well lately then they went and brought Danny Dyer back. :mad:

For sure.

And he is a mouthy git in real life as well which makes me dislike him even more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

He spoils it for me , he is painful to watch

Advertisement