Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    I like Karen, she is loud but has a good heart

One of few characters left that I enjoy watching, they've developed her really well I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

timothe wrote: »
    That would make her 10:confused:

Haha of course it would! Sorry, I left out the word 'nearly'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How much did Kathy get for the stolen necklace, was it 250,000?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How much did Kathy get for the stolen necklace, was it 250,000?

I think it was €250,000 with a receipt, €100,000 without.

Kathy our new queen is going to open a gay bar with that money

• Advertisement

Ciara won't care about the necklace as she didn't care about her brother Ray being murdered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

As well as having a face transplant, Ben had a complete personality change while he was away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

As well as having a face transplant, Ben had a complete personality change while he was away.

And a new head to go with his new face!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Crap actor doesn't make it in any way convincing either

When they brought back Ben he should of been his old self baking cakes and dancing to lady Gaga etc I hate that he is a mini Phil Mitchell

I wouldn’t put it passed him to find out about Keanu & Sharon and then blackmail him into sleeping with him and then Keanu would of slept with the son, daughter & wife of Phil Mitchell lol or is that to OTT ha ha

Imagine Phil reaction

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭timothe

Imagine Phil reaction

Probably demand a go himself to see what the fuss is about. "Anything Bens got, I've got bigger"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

When they brought back Ben he should of been his old self baking cakes and dancing to lady Gaga etc I hate that he is a mini Phil Mitchell

I wouldn’t put it passed him to find out about Keanu & Sharon and then blackmail him into sleeping with him and then Keanu would of slept with the son, daughter & wife of Phil Mitchell lol or is that to OTT ha ha

Imagine Phil reaction

Was he not hinting at that with Keanu on thurs night

Was he not hinting at that with Keanu on thurs night

Dunno but he was defo looking at his arse lol

(Can you say arse on here) lol don’t ban me

You would think after Tommy's burn, Kat would change and put her kids before hanky panky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Kush has seriously downgraded from Denise to Kat.

It wasn’t Karen’s fault for f*ck sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

fin12 wrote: »

he probably thinks if he knew she was planning it he could have kept a better eye on her and stopped her but as we know if someone really wants to do it, they plan it and find a way of doing it no matter what

fin12 wrote: »

I know right with Mitch taking the high road He is a terrible father leaving all his kids

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

Is it just me or when Ben starts doing his "hard man" act, his accent completely changes to that of Michael Caine????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Is it just me or when Ben starts doing his "hard man" act, his accent completely changes to that of Michael Caine????

Yes !! And his mouth imitates him too !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Yes !! And his mouth imitates him too !

Not just me so :pac::pac:
    It drives me INSANE!!!!! I thought i must have imagined his "normal" accent when i first heard the michael caine impression but then it just reverted back when he was just being a "normal" d**k as opposed to a wanna be hardman d**k!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Aprilanon

What age is Kush supposed to be? And Kat? Can't see where this came from, not like Kush has ever noticed her before, think it's a silly storyline.

Aprilanon wrote: »
    What age is Kush supposed to be? And Kat? Can't see where this came from, not like Kush has ever noticed her before, think it's a silly storyline.

According to previous storylines, Kush is supposed to be the same age as me (33).
    According to an Eastenders wiki page thing, Kat is supposed to be 49 (because seemingly it was mentioned at some point that she was born in 1970) - I think that adds up as her daughter Zoe was conceived when she was only 13, and Zoe would be in her mid thirties by now.
    No mention at all of the fact that Kush is around the same age as two of Kat's children!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Always impressed at the ease of finding chilcare in soaps.
    Stacey and Kat arranging to go out though they've got 6 (?) young children plus the baby between them.
    No pause to arrange baby sitting options.Kush and Martin obviously weren't minding them.So Mo? 7 kids,no notice?

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Stacey and Kat arranging to go out though they've got 6 (?) young children plus the baby between them.
    No pause to arrange baby sitting options.Kush and Martin obviously weren't minding them.So Mo? 7 kids,no notice?

Didn't Stacey say she'd get Whit to mind them?
    Saint Whitney.

zoe 3619 wrote: »

I don’t think it’s that hard for Stacey to find someone to mind the kids since the whole lot of them live under the same roof.

Does Max spend anytime with Abi since he now has full custody, Mel the babysitter :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Max spend anytime with Abi since he now has full custody, Mel the babysitter :p

Twice Max caught Mel with the laptop you think he think something is up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Just realized that if Max and Mel got together they'd be Maxmel or Melmax.

Advertisement