Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

EastEnders summer trailer will be released today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I’m just watching classic eastenders now and there’s a character called Donna in it. I’m convinced it Rainy, was Rainy in Eastenders years ago playing a different character? Also who was Michelle and Den Watts baby? The baby is a toddler in the episode on now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Baybay

Viicky is Michelle’s daughter. Currently believed to be in Australia, I think. Or at least she left Walford with Spencer Moon, Alfie’s brother to go run a bar there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

fin12 wrote: »
    I’m just watching classic eastenders now and there’s a character called Donna in it. I’m convinced it Rainy, was Rainy in Eastenders years ago playing a different character? Also who was Michelle and Den Watts baby? The baby is a toddler in the episode on now.

Vicki was Michelle and Den's daughter. I think she ended up moving to Australia with Spencer Moon (Alfie's brother).

I remember Donna, she was Kathy's daughter. I don't think she is played by the same actress as Rainy but they do look alike.

Vicki was Michelle and Den's daughter. I think she ended up moving to Australia with Spencer Moon (Alfie's brother).

I remember Donna, she was Kathy's daughter. I don't think she is played by the same actress as Rainy but they do look alike.
    This Donna one is also a drug addict. The look exactly the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

This Donna one is also a drug addict. The look exactly the same.

She's very like her, you're right! Not the same actress though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Kathy had Donna after being raped as far as I remember

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Kathy had Donna after being raped as far as I remember
    And gave her up for adoption. That Donna died of an overdose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

That actress went on to be Mister Bean's girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Bus guy is Zammo from Grange Hill?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yes he is

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Omg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Adam seemed like a sound guy when he arrived first but they've really turned him into a POS who couldn't care less about Honey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Adam seemed like a sound guy when he arrived first but they've really turned him into a POS who couldn't care less about Honey.

He used the same words about being special to Habiba and Honey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Adam is controlling with Susan

I don’t get this whole change in halfway, it wasn’t so long ago that he was desperate for him and Whitney to have a child together.

I don’t get this whole change in halfway, it wasn’t so long ago that he was desperate for him and Whitney to have a child together.

Kate Oates wants a new Robron so hello BenWay or Benlum, HalBen :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

The seeds were sown for Adam being a bollocks back at Mel's wedding - remember how he snidely corrected Honey when she made one of her mixups in speech?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Kate Oates wants a new Robron so hello BenWay or Benlum, HalBen :p

Omg ur so right, even the way Aaron and Rob got together, Robert wasn’t even out then either and wasn’t that why Katie died cause she was going to expose Robert and Aaron.

Omg ur so right, even the way Aaron and Rob got together, Robert wasn’t even out then either and wasn’t that why Katie died cause she was going to expose Robert and Aaron.

Kate and Rana in Corrie, Vanessa and Charity in Emmerdale all Kate Oates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

As is the case with most nice guys in Eastenders. They always end up with something to hide. I can imagine the same will happen to that new lawyer guy as well. I bet he has some skeletons in the closet as well.

I think one of Billy's kids will see Adam and Habiba

Is the Kim actress preggers?

Was eastenders on last night? No episode on the rte player.

Was eastenders on last night? No episode on the rte player.

Yes it was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Sharon would want to stop crying and get Phil upstairs for some jiggy jiggy if she plans on keeping the baby and wants to pass it off as his.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Sharon would want to stop crying and get Phil upstairs for some jiggy jiggy if she plans on keeping the baby and wants to pass it off as his.

I think he got the legover the night he came back, didn't she order him up the stairs.

I thought Sharon couldn't have kids after aborting Grant's baby and Denny was a once off miracle :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

What is Phil up to with Denis ? Does he like having thuggish sons ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Tis her hormones shur!

Advertisement