Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The old Bobby was a good actor but this guy isn't convincing at all IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,828 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

so is Bobby gonna end up joining ISIS ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Feel like joining it myself watching this clap

OMG Gray is so sexy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

so is Bobby gonna end up joining ISIS ?

Yup, that's my bet. Said something on the phone to Imran(?) about doing research?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Who is Gray?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Who is Gray?

Married to Karen's daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Married to Karen's daughter.

Oh Yes, He is nice

Oh Yes, He is nice

Gray is more than nice I’m in love lol

• Advertisement

bobby has the hots for Tiff ... I can sense these things LOL :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Maybe i'm forgetting my history, but when where Tiffany and Bobby friends? When Tiffany saw him she acted like they were long lost friends on something, but Tiffany wasn't really around Bobby for a lot of his youth as he was just a little kid, and then she went away with Bianca for a time.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Maybe i'm forgetting my history, but when where Tiffany and Bobby friends? When Tiffany saw him she acted like they were long lost friends on something, but Tiffany wasn't really around Bobby for a lot of his youth as he was just a little kid, and then she went away with Bianca for a time.

They were really good friend even so much so Ian tried to stop Bobby playing with Tiffany to which Bianca went mad as Ian didn’t want his kids playing with Chavs

I think Tiffany will be good for Bobby to bring him out of his shell

What’s the story with Tiff anyway is she bisexual does she have the hot for Bernadette or not

They were really good friend even so much so Ian tried to stop Bobby playing with Tiffany to which Bianca went mad as Ian didn’t want his kids playing with Chavs

Oh, yeah - I remember now. have you not outline that I would have forgot about it but I do remember them episodes now you say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

Sharon being pregnant is really an annoying storyline. It is very hard for a woman in her late 40's to get pregnant and now in EE we have had two of them in a couple of years. I know it isn't real but it's just so unrealistic and probably giving false hope to someone out there.

Riddle101 wrote: »

They "dated" despite being related :P

Sharon being pregnant is really an annoying storyline. It is very hard for a woman in her late 40's to get pregnant and now in EE we have had two of them in a couple of years. I know it isn't real but it's just so unrealistic and probably giving false hope to someone out there.

Well also considering Sharon could not have kids after an abortion of Grant's baby so Denny was a miracle baby now a second miracle baby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭ultraviolence

God im loving these ballum scenes, anyone else?! The chemistry between them is amazing. Both of them deserve happiness.

God im loving these ballum scenes, anyone else?! The chemistry between them is amazing. Both of them deserve happiness.

Loving the storyline it’s so good and Callum’s dad is disgusting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

I don't like Ben's character but like how he fronted up to Jonno.

• Advertisement

not a name you hear very often Jonno - we named our son that and he is 25 years now (nothing like the character though lol) .. i am just wondering after all these years now if we have been spelling his name right lol , we spell it Jono :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Along with the actor they've completely changed Ben's character. He was never that confident or sneery. The actor seems to have binge watched gay dramas and thinks he is Stuart/Aidan Gillen from 'queer as folk' !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Yawn........such a boring episode.

Was Stuart always a homophobe?

I even thought at one time he fancied Mick :p

I’m crying for Callum in Eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I kinda like both characters now regardless of personality transformations.

Ben keeps pushing everyone's buttons and enjoys it. Stuart is mostly well-meaning but highly unstable and maybe a bit dim. They're like polar opposites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was Stuart always a homophobe?

I even thought at one time he fancied Mick :p

I don't think he's a homophobe as such - I think in his own misguided way he's trying to save Callum from what he sees as a predatory force. Callum told him he loves and wants to marry Whitney, so Stuart did what he felt was necessary to allow Callum have the "normal", "happy" life Stuart will never have but desperately wants his little brother to have.
    I think Stuart plays internal conflict really well - when he saw Callum and Ben's moment together he wasn't disgusted or angry, but as soon as Callum told him he wasn't gay but had this connection with Ben that was threatening his future with Whit, Stuart was on his white horse, eliminating the "problem".
    I didn't expect to like this storyline but the three main actors are playing a blinder and making it very watchable IMO.

Stacy telling Martin get in the house was funny

its getting a bit monotonos though every one of them pally one minute and then fighting the next .. how long before martin and kush fall out once again? - its tedious , and that stacey has got one hell of a gob on her!

• Advertisement

Adam and your one aren't being discreet and hiding, I know Honey is dim but surely she will cop the truth eventually hopefully sooner

Advertisement