Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I didn’t see that coming at all

Me Too
    I see it coming as they walked up the stairs to the house ...

she needs to kick him into the kerb! - you imagine if/when mitch see's it going on he wont hold back!

Mitch already does not like him but I think it will continue for a while, goody Gray
    casio4 wrote: »
    i'm glad that story wasn't leaked even though it was hard to watch it's good when a soap hits you with something you weren't expecting

Yes nice no spoilers released

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

you imagine how many people out there in same predicament - all smiles on the outside and then behind closed doors ....

I remember hearing on a radio show about 20 years ago (might have been on the gerry ryan show actually) a woman phoning in being beaten up like that at home and broken ribs and a spleen and everything and her fella just kept saying sorry to her and that he was so embarrassed afterwards and 'that it will not happen again' and like Gerry was saying to her leave him! and she was like I cant I still love him

am glad they are highlighting it - i hope she does have the strength to leave him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I didn’t see that coming at all

I was waiting for something to happen. He was just too bloody perfect.

She was so nervous going up those steps. I think she asked Karen to take the kids so they wouldn't be there when he lost it.

I rarely gasp but at my tv when Gray hit Chantelle omg someone needs to save that poor girl and fast before he starts hitting the kids

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

And he’s “clever” (evil) enough to hit her in the stomach, avoiding any outwardly obvious bruising.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,152 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

nikkibikki wrote: »
    I was waiting for something to happen. He was just too bloody perfect.

She was so nervous going up those steps. I think she asked Karen to take the kids so they wouldn't be there when he lost it.

I saw she was nervous but just took it he was going to shout and scream . The punch made me gasp . Poor girl

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Me Too

Mitch already does not like him but I think it will continue for a while, goody Gray

Yes nice no spoilers released

Soaps should release spoilers less I love being surprised

Soaps should release spoilers less I love being surprised

I suppose in one way they actually want spoilers leaked because they want more people to watch / get more viewers , but your right in the days before internet soaps would have been exactly like this , no spoilers and people would just tune into the soaps and not know what was going to happen and it was more exciting and surprising to watch.

Spoilers are a funny old thing. You sort of like itching to highlight the spoilers or purposely read them and then sometimes angry with yourself that you did because you would have rather not known what was going to happen

I suppose in one way they actually want spoilers leaked because they want more people to watch / get more viewers , but your right in the days before internet soaps would have been exactly like this , no spoilers and people would just tune into the soaps and not know what was going to happen and it was more exciting and surprising to watch.

Spoilers are a funny old thing. You sort of like itching to highlight the spoilers or purposely read them and then sometimes angry with yourself that you did because you would have rather not known what was going to happen

Release most spoilers but keep some things hidden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Baybay

Baybay wrote: »
    I think the controlling storyline that we might have expected with Adam & “Susan” might be a bit more in evidence with Chantelle & Gray.

Not sure I thought the storyline might have been this advanced as quickly but for me, charming & good looking as Grey is, there was something just a little off.

• Advertisement

could be a story-line of both of the men being controlling to their partners, Adam and and Gray, but in different ways.

then who knows , maybe in the middle both girls will meet and confide in each other and help each-other and come up with a solution to get rid of their men - just surmising

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

could be a culmination of the both of them being controlling - adam and honey and Gray and Chantelle but in different ways.

then who knows , maybe in the middle both girls will meet and confide in each other and help eachother and come up with a solution to get rid of their men - just surmising

They might hire Pat Phelan!

I'm a bit disappointed that Gray like Adam is bad, can any newbie just be good and keep a couple together

I think it will be Denise or Kim who will discover abuser Gray

Honey was a model but Adam is taking away any confidence she has

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Honey was a model but Adam is taking away any confidence she has

that's how abusers start.

Mel quit Eastenders what a waste only back for the money same goes for Bianca
    Hunter is returning to be killed off, part of Mel's exit

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

Hunter is returning to be killed off, part of Mel's exit

Stupid Decision
    Killing Off the only child of Steve Owen, the possibilities and potential for the character were never realised. What a cop out

LordBasil wrote: »
    Stupid Decision
    Killing Off the only child of Steve Owen, the possibilities and potential for the character were never realised. What a cop out

Mel's return was stupid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Finn from Fair city, still so handsome...

fin12 wrote: »

And now richer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

fin12 wrote: »

Ah now I get it,

• Advertisement

the dirty dentist is gonna wriggle out of it , you watch .. i can feel it in my waters :)

Did Jack buy Adam's story?

Did Jack buy Adam's story?

To me it looked like jack couldn't care less either way, or just wanted to keep his nose out of their affairs or what was going on. More concerned about whether Adam was going to buy the place and how quick to come up with the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Baybay

I think Jack is just distracted for the moment & Habiba is considered a relation of Adam’s so on the face of it, what’s to suspect? Jack is “minding “ Tiff so why shouldn’t Adam? However, Jack is fond of Honey so it wouldn’t take much of a conversation about Habiba being in the apartment to arouse Honey’s suspicions again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Seems Kim is leaving. Hope it's not true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I do. She does my head in and her character is insufferable.

she cant leave quick enough for me - cant stand her character ...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Was Eastenders on last night and this evening?
    RTE player has nothing up since friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

zoe 3619 wrote: »
    Was Eastenders on last night and this evening?
    RTE player has nothing up since friday.
    Yes it was on last night and this evening don't know why it's not on player they usually put them up quick enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Thanks.Will try again later or see if youtube has anything to offer.

Advertisement