Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why does Max not ring the police and social services as legal guardian of Abi?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why does Max not ring the police and social services as legal guardian of Abi?

He's probably afraid social services might take Abi away. I mean look at the state Max is in. Not someone you would want taking care of a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    They suit each other. Remind me of Tom Jones and his long suffering wife.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Her lips also and general behaviour. The moment she's legal they decide she has to go, I swear it's intentional.

Habiba is the only really hot bird in the square now.

There's Bernadette and her chess.... :P

Her sister is a real hottie, I don't like Habiba much. People assume it is perverted to find an 18 year attractive but there is nothing more natural, big asses are designed for human lust.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    He's probably afraid social services might take Abi away. I mean look at the state Max is in. Not someone you would want taking care of a kid.

I do not think Rainie and Ian are better either

Tanya should take her, save her from the Beales and Brannings

• Advertisement

Sick of Max and his woe is me routine you wouldn’t be in this situation if you didn’t think with your dick

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I do not think Rainie and Ian are better either

Tanya should take her, save her from the Beales and Brannings

do you think maybe Tanya's mother will turn up in the square again? and see whats going on with abbie (cant remember her name)

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

do you think maybe Tanya's mother will turn up in the square again? and see whats going on with abbie (cant remember her name)

Cora......yeah she could well do. I don't remember her being killed off :D

fmpisces wrote: »
    Cora......yeah she could well do. I don't remember her being killed off :D

Ah yes, Cora that's the one...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »

unfortunately to say I grew up in the UK and went to schools in the 70's and 80's and the ginger haired kids were always picked on/beaten up/ bullied

its shocking now to look back and to think about it now and how they were treated but that just was the way it was.

you dont hear that much these days of ginger haired kids getting bullied in schools these days in the UK , so thankfully/hopefully its a thing of the past - although if max went on rant about it maybe it isnt

Oh I forgot about Cora

What about Steven's real dad, Simon Wicks coming for Abi

Karen is gas especially now she is fluid :p

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Caprica

The look on Stacey’s face when Ruby appeared at the door. Priceless. I find the whole Max and her storyline so boring at this stage, it was great back in 2007/2008 but not anymore. She really does treat Martin like sh1t. Very disappointed in Ruby.

I really don’t like this version of Tiffany. I do think the girl is a good actress but she is an annoying character, I think she should leave and bring Whitney with her. That would clear the way for Ballum.

Caprica wrote: »
    The look on Stacey’s face when Ruby appeared at the door. Priceless. I find the whole Max and her storyline so boring at this stage, it was great back in 2007/2008 but not anymore. She really does treat Martin like sh1t. Very disappointed in Ruby.

I really don’t like this version of Tiffany. I do think the girl is a good actress but she is an annoying character, I think she should leave and bring Whitney with her. That would clear the way for Ballum.

Stax should never have been revisited once Bradley died

I wonder if the Actors and Actresses in the show actually like the way their characters are portrayed on the show. The thing with Stacey and Max has been going on for years and both Max and Stacey come off as a terrible people because of it.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I wonder if the Actors and Actresses in the show actually like the way their characters are portrayed on the show. The thing with Stacey and Max has been going on for years and both Max and Stacey come off as a terrible people because of it.

I think very rarely do soap actors get a say in their characters. They may suggest to the writers and producers what their characters might act like in real life but at the end of the day they get a script and then just have to act it out no questions asked

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Dot Cotton
    comes back in the autumn accompanied by granddaughter Dotty who will "cause mayhem." She'll now be played by Molly Zero.
    ... ONE to watch.

Radio Times.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

How comes parents and teachers never take IQ into consideration when rambling on about how they need to go to university, many people aren't mentally capable of becoming computer programmers or scientists, even if you get into university it doesn't mean you will have success in life, I say that as someone who knows.

How comes parents and teachers never take IQ into consideration when rambling on about how they need to go to university, many people aren't mentally capable of becoming computer programmers or scientists, even if you get into university it doesn't mean you will have success in life, I say that as someone who knows.

as grim as its sounds I think in the not too long distant future robots and AI machines/devices will replace most of humans jobs that are done by humans these days so really anyone going to college now maybe should be thinking more in the line of programming and actually making these future machines

my kids laugh at me when i keep going on about robots and automation .. but things are moving at a very fast pace, you mark my words ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Mitch's reaction seemed unrealistic for his character to me. Mitch seems like the type to despise school and exams and skeptical on their use, not talk them up.

Depends really. Some of the most successful people in the world never went to college and became successful, but having a good education is always a safe way to go I think. A college qualification doesn't mean a person will have success but your chances of getting a job with a college qualification are a lot higher than if you had no qualification to begin with. Although it looks like Keegan is looking to start a business so things would probably work out for him if he has a good business mind.
    Mitch's reaction seemed unrealistic for his character to me. Mitch seems like the type to despise school and exams and skeptical on their use, not talk them up.

I think Mitch's reaction is fairly realistic for someone who never had big opportunities or successes in life, and has probably spent most of his life grinding for his next payday. We saw what Mitch was like when he first arrived, out of work, doing odd jobs, stealing etc. Mitch doesn't want that type of life for his children and wants to see them do better in their life and not turn out like him. So I can kind've see why he is the way with Keegan.

Oh Gray I want kill him so bad and as for Jack his step mum is millionaire aka Dot why can’t he ask her for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Baybay

... as for Jack his step mum is millionaire aka Dot why can’t he ask her for money.

He’s a fifty something year old man who isn’t exactly destitute.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Oh Gray I want kill him so bad and as for Jack his step mum is millionaire aka Dot why can’t he ask her for money.

How did Dot become a,millionaire?

Dr. Legg left her money and property in his will making her a millionaire.

Iqra Ahmed
    will come out as gay next month becoming the show's first Muslim lesbian character.
    The Sun.

Iqra Ahmed
    will come out as gay next month becoming the show's first Muslim lesbian character.
    The Sun.

Awesome I knew her and Tina had a moment

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

They must be trying to fill Katy’s bar !

• Advertisement

Lacey Turner called her daughter Dusty Violet. Best send for Kat and her duster.

Advertisement