Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Lacey Turner called her daughter Dusty Violet. Best send for Kat and her duster.

Little baby Dusty !

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I feel sorry for Martin, who will he cheat with (bound to happen sooner) Kat, Ruby or Bianca?

Bailey is great

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I was wondering where they were going with Bailey's recycling storyline!
    Anyone else have to pause the tv to read Sharon's letter last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

dee_mc wrote: »
    I thought it said Philip Mitchell alleged father. Even if it confirms he is it must make him question when he finds the letter WHY was she getting a test in the first place.

As an aside the whole pulaver of getting rid of it did my swede in (as Danny Dyer might say). Find a purple bag so we don't lose sight of it then go off down the street to find a bin...

Just rip it up throw it in the sink, run water on it, make papier mache out of it for jaysus sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I thought it said Philip Mitchell alleged father. Even if it confirms he is it must make him question when he finds the letter WHY was she getting a test in the first place.

As an aside the whole pulaver of getting rid of it did my swede in (as Danny Dyer might say). Find a purple bag so we don't lose sight of it then go off down the street to find a bin...

Just rip it up throw it in the sink, run water on it, make papier mache out of it for jaysus sake.
    Actually, it confirmed that Phil (the alleged father whose DNA sample they tested) definitely is NOT the father! Hence the lingering look at Keanu
    I did wonder why she didn't just burn it in the sink, or eat it or something :D

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »

Phil isn't daddy, did letter confirm that?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Look at the way Sharon was disposing of that letter for f*ck sake, u either burn it or shred it, it’s not that hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Phil isn't daddy, did letter confirm that?

I paused it said Phil Mitchell is excluded as the biological father of the unborn baby.

I guess we know Stacey's exit, on the run from Phil rampage revenge Mitchell

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The actress who plays Honey Mitchell is taking part in Strictly Come Dancing this year.

https://twitter.com/bbcstrictly/status/1156631964914520069?s=19

• Advertisement

Kush surely will not let Arthur go

Clever by Jean, the Sean lie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I dont get how this one is gonna work out - the slaters are going to see Keanu arrested for assault on phil , are they going to keep quiet and let him take the blame? - Phil will wake up (he is bound too - he is not going out of the show is he?) and will he really want to see Keanu take the blame and get banged up seeing as his daughter is having Keanu's baby?

I dunno - I suppose we might find out soon ... or Christmas day lol

Phil will wake up (he is bound too - he is not going out of the show is he?)
    I believe he is leaving the show! Good chance he's actually dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Baybay

Stacey will be out for a few months anyway so this is as good a way as any to explain her absence. Maybe she’ll be uncontactable in the wilds of wherever she’ll be!
    Ben has implicated Keanu both by word & planted evidence plus Phil presumably can’t be sure who hit him as it was from behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Bobby working in the restaurant reminds me of when Norman Bates was working in the cafe in psycho

Okay I'll say it. I like Stuart and Rainie together. ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Okay I'll say it. I like Stuart and Rainie together. ☺

yeah but imagine what the kids would turn out like? ....

yeah but imagine what the kids would turn out like? ....

Cute of course.

Screenshot-20190802-213350-1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Watching EE this evening after missing one or two episodes. So Patrick has a new wife from Trinidad. I don't remember himself and Yolande getting divorced.

I always thought Yolande would come back eventually, she and Patrick were good together onscreen.

This new wife will have Denise out on her ear in no time and maybe Patrick too.

Did anyone come across the purple bag on the side of the bin in the Arches with Sharon's paternity test results in it ?

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Watching EE this evening after missing one or two episodes. So Patrick has a new wife from Trinidad. I don't remember himself and Yolande getting divorced.

I always thought Yolande would come back eventually, she and Patrick were good together onscreen.

This new wife will have Denise out on her ear in no time and maybe Patrick too.

Did anyone come across the purple bag on the side of the bin in the Arches with Sharon's paternity test results in it ?

Patty's money will be gone soon with his cherie amour :p

• Advertisement

Only in EE are ventilated patients in ICU left unsupervised with no nurse there

Did anyone ring Sam and Grant to update them on Phil?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

How many times has someone (including himself) tried to kill Phil at this stage-he must be a wonder of medical science to survive them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Seriously kat cooking cakes with her coat on ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Only in EE are ventilated patients in ICU left unsupervised with no nurse there

Especially someone who there was just an attempt at murder at. Can Keanu walk in there now alone as the prime suspect?! Also what about CCTV, witnesses, fingerprints, did Ben really think he was going to get away with it? He would have a million better opportunities to do it outside the hospital.

Would the flexi hose not kink and make the doctor ask what happened to it?

A ventilated patient is never ever left alone . Its getting silly now in my opinion . All this so Stacey can go on mat leave !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Mena Mitty wrote:

Keegan's little sister found it when on a recycling mission. Herself And Keegan saw Sharon's address on an envelope inside the bag and he hid the bag in the arches somewhere.

I pay very little attention to any of the soaps these days but this stood out as utterly ridiculous. She would have ripped that up into tiny pieces, wet the pieces and buried them in some other rubbish, not just placed loosely in a bin on the Square.

Why is Kush lying for Kat, framing Keanu, did she tell him it was Stacey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why is Kush lying for Kat, framing Keanu, did she tell him it was Stacey?

When they were questioning Kush on Keanu's alibi, Kat was present (which I'm sure would have legal people pulling their hair out about as well) and said he was mistaken about the time. Kush somehow knew Kat just wanted him to follow that story so he changed the times of his story and went back on his alibi. He asked her about it afterwards and I think she said something about keeping out of the Mitchells' way which doesn't make sense to me.

Advertisement