Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Did anyone come across the purple bag on the side of the bin in the Arches with Sharon's paternity test results in it ?

Keegan and Bayley hid it in The Arches which as now is the scene of a crime, should be searched intensely

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Was Eastenders on last night? No episode on rte player.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

fin12 wrote: »
    Was Eastenders on last night? No episode on rte player.

yeah it was on and it's on the player now

Honey knows, she should get the flat in her name and dump Adam

Was the Callum gay storyline planned from the start, I feel it has been made happen since Ben returned, Callum and Lee were in the army together

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Was the Callum gay storyline planned from the start, I feel it has been made happen since Ben returned, Callum and Lee were in the army together

Honey leaves Billy because he slept with Tina and cannot under any circumstance forgive him . Yet knows full well what Adam is up to and turns a blind eye to it . It makes no sense to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Baybay

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Honey leaves Billy because he slept with Tina ......yet knows full well what Adam is up to and turns a blind eye to it . It makes no sense to me

Pride. That’s one reason she needs the armour she mentioned last night. Pretty hard to accept, I’d guess, making the same mistake twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

It feels like it was written in just to prove that Callum had Gay feelings/relationship long before he moved to Albert Square. I mean he never mentioned Chris before. I think the sister knew Callum was her late brother's boyfriend as she asked him to attend the memorial and that she knew 'H' was a reference to Callum's nickname Halfway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

LordBasil wrote: »
    It feels like it was written in just to prove that Callum had Gay feelings/relationship long before he moved to Albert Square. I mean he never mentioned Chris before. I think the sister knew Callum was her late brother's boyfriend as she asked him to attend the memorial and that she knew 'H' was a reference to Callum's nickname Halfway.

or his surname Heighway ?

I am sorry but I am tired of Callum crying already

I am sorry but I am tired of Callum crying already

And shaking his head right to left consistently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Was Bex lying about her results, I wonder

branie2 wrote: »
    Was Bex lying about her results, I wonder

I think she’s not and was actually hoping she wouldn’t do aswell. Seems to me like she doesn’t want to go to oxford.

Lets hope Mick is a gonner

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

fin12 wrote: »
    I think she’s not and was actually hoping she wouldn’t do aswell. Seems to me like she doesn’t want to go to oxford.

Why didn't she just say before she opened her results "The thing is I'm not sure if I even want to go to Oxford"? At that point they didn't know whether she was going on or not. Surely that would have been better than letting them know after they went around hysterically telling everyone she was going to Oxford.

Why didn't she just say before she opened her results "The thing is I'm not sure if I even want to go to Oxford"? At that point they didn't know whether she was going on or not. Surely that would have been better than letting them know after they went around hysterically telling everyone she was going to Oxford.

Because she can see how much they want her too, prob can’t deal with their disappointment if she does, it’s not right but it’s not like she was relieved when she opened her results if it was just down to her being scared she didn’t achieve. She didn’t smile once when they were like oh ur going to oxford.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I was very happy when I got my college place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

So sick of Becks. Her constantly moany face tear filled eyes and whispery voice drive me up the wall.

Did Louise and Tiffany do any exams?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

So sick of Becks. Her constantly moany face tear filled eyes and whispery voice drive me up the wall.

Completely agree. Moany cow is NEVER happy with anything.

She needs to get laid to wipe the puss of her damn face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Because that's want every woman needs to make her happy, right? :rolleyes:

Didn’t she try that with Kush but he wasn’t interested and anyway getting laid won’t solve what’s wrong with her so pretty stupid to suggest that, she clearly isn’t happy about going to oxford.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Karen's candlestick maker comment :D:D:D:D:D:D
    She's a howl!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That's all we need now is weeks of Danny Dyer blowing into a bag.

I was hoping it was a heart attack and they would kill Mick off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Overall tonight's episode is one of the best I've seen in ages.

Why are people on EE always so bloody rude to medical staff ? Its awful

Ohhh Lucy !

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Kneeling on a pub bog floor and then sticking your arm up on the bowl for a bit of support wouldnt go down well in Oxford anyway:D In fairness Jean had it looking like you could eat your dinner off the floor thou

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

poor ol' Vivien from the young ones - he played that part very good , he was so obnoxious and blaisé (spelling?) but now look he showed he is just as insecurities as anyone else with the dreaded cancer . Jean was good too tonight.

let down about mick , they really should have made him have a heart attack .. so now, not only have we got him fond of dressing up in L's pink dressing gown and as one of the spice girls all the wuss had was panic attacks! - I am beginning to think EE are trying to teach its viewers that you can be a hard man like mick and walk around bashing people up and scowling at people giving it all the cockney but can still get in touch with your feminine side and get panic attacks like a fairy... (mind you I have had a panic attack before and it really does feel like your having a heart attack! - it not nice)

• Advertisement

Kneeling on a pub bog floor and then sticking your arm up on the bowl for a bit of support wouldnt go down well in Oxford anyway:D In fairness Jean had it looking like you could eat your dinner off the floor thou

Ya right they prob get up to much worse in those places. Isn’t there plenty of top universities where several students have been raped.

Advertisement