Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

and they still make your teeth look huge - I think a lot of people with veneers cant close their mouth properly cause they so big.

saying that I have rotten teeth now and if I could afford it I wouldnt rule having something like that done maybe.

My teeth are like what that sensodyne advert is about. All me enamel has worn away now leaving me with the yellow dentine - hate them

Ya but the difference is these people are grinding down healthy teeth. They would look a lot better if they got braces and then whitened their teeth at the dentist. I think any dentist that grinds down healthy teeth is not fit for their job.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya but the difference is these people are grinding down healthy teeth. They would look a lot better if they got braces and then whitened their teeth at the dentist. I think any dentist that grinds down healthy teeth is not fit for their job.

yeah - see what you mean

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Hunter hiding in the drug basement that Hayley gave birth in?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Hunter hiding in the drug basement that Hayley gave birth in?

Yes

Lisa and Bianca are back soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Eastenders on RTE at the earlier time of 7.30 instead of 8 tomorrow due to The Rose of Tralee

Lisa?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Lisa?

Phil’s ex (also his real life ex) - Louise’s mother.

casio4 wrote: »
    Eastenders on RTE at the earlier time of 7.30 instead of 8 tomorrow due to The Rose of Tralee

It’s clashing with Corrie. When is that ****e Rose of Tralee going to end!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

I must check my ear plug supply!

• Advertisement

Phil’s ex (also his real life ex) - Louise’s mother.

ah yeah , i remeber now. She shot phil mitchell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

There were so many things wrong with that mel /hospital/ fishtank clip i dont even know were to begin. Talk about suspending belief.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

There were so many things wrong with that mel /hospital/ fishtank clip i dont even know were to begin. Talk about suspending belief.

Yeah that's the kind of rubbish you'd expect in FC but not from EE.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

There was also no reason for nurse to be doing a drug round with mountains of anti biotics in an out patients department !!!

Why aren't the police all over Walford looking for Hunter? It's like nobody on the square knows he has escaped and now Ben will have to have a look down in that basement since he saw Mel go down there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

The Hunter story is mank, that was the most boring episode in a long time.

Why aren't the police all over Walford looking for Hunter? It's like nobody on the square knows he has escaped and now Ben will have to have a look down in that basement since he saw Mel go down there

Does Jack know?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I noticed Jack called the name Finn a stupid name, if that was an Asian name the writers wouldn't have made that joke, maybe I should pen a letter of complaint and get an apology like what the unionists got when they had an O'Neills sports jersey on the show. The last email of complaint I sent got no response, that was about the constant use of the title "Britain" about documentaries that featured Northern Ireland, it's an insufferable world.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

P.s. I would recommend watching the old episodes on Drama as they are on April 1990 shortly after the Mitchells arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

I noticed Jack called the name Finn a stupid name, if that was an Asian name the writers wouldn't have made that joke, maybe I should pen a letter of complaint and get an apology like what the unionists got when they had an O'Neills sports jersey on the show. The last email of complaint I sent got no response, that was about the constant use of the title "Britain" about documentaries that featured Northern Ireland, it's an insufferable world.

First world problems.

• Advertisement

You should send in a complaint. They always stereotype Irish characters on the show aswell. Any Irish character they have introduced in recent times has turned out to be involved in something dodgy.

What was the thing with the O’Neills jersey?

I'm guessing Ryan, Lily, Liam, Morgan and Lauren will not be at Whitney's wedding if it goes ahead

I'm guessing Ryan, Lily, Liam, Morgan and Lauren will not be at Whitney's wedding if it goes ahead

Yeah it annoys me when soap characters leave and don’t turn up for weddings or funerals.

Glad they Muslim girl came out but the nana is having a hard time accepting it but I like that lady I hope she comes round she just needs a bit of time

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Yeah it annoys me when soap characters leave and don’t turn up for weddings or funerals.

Glad they Muslim girl came out but the nana is having a hard time accepting it but I like that lady I hope she comes round she just needs a bit of time

To give Maryam her due she had about two minutes to accept the new and then was asked to go out to the pub with them . I think people need time to come to terms with things in their own good time .

When did Ben and Callum get it on? I thought they kissed only

Same here thought it was just a kiss

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

Same here thought it was just a kiss

We saw them kissing but the camera cut off/episode ended just as they were starting to remove their clothes so we were to assume that they had sex. Callum confirmed he slept with Ben to Stuart later.

Kissed on screen the rest happened off screen

Was Ben, Callum's first?

• Advertisement

Was Ben, Callum's first?

I thought he was in love with Chris from the army that died and Whitney thinks Chris is a girl because the letters he wrote talk about how much he loved Callum. Maybe I have it wrong

Advertisement