Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Watching Whitney's hen night made me think how depressing the social life of the younger crowd must be when they're hanging around people twice their age. Mo, Sonya, Linda and Karen are well older than Whitney is. Although I realize that Whitney is pretty close to Sonya and Linda, but there's no one there for Whitney to hang around with that's really her age.

The same goes for the lads too. Jay hanging out with Martin and Robbie seems a bit funny too. Now that i think about. Didn't Jay and Ben have a bunch of friends over for Ben's 21st? One of their friends seemed like a sound bloke. We don't really see them going out with them much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm guessing Ryan, Lily, Liam, Morgan and Lauren will not be at Whitney's wedding if it goes ahead

Yeah it annoys me when soap characters leave and don’t turn up for weddings or funerals.

Glad they Muslim girl came out but the nana is having a hard time accepting it but I like that lady I hope she comes round she just needs a bit of time
    I think the nana is still terrified she was mugged. She hasn't told anyone in the family either.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

"I'm not a ladies man" says Callum.

Think we worked that one out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

casio4 wrote: »
    Same here thought it was just a kiss

That's what I got too, I couldn't understand what he meant by he cheated on her. I wonder if they decided to write it in later they had sex so they could go with this storyline.

He spent the night with him in the garage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Watching Whitney's hen night made me think how depressing the social life of the younger crowd must be when they're hanging around people twice their age. Mo, Sonya, Linda and Karen are well older than Whitney is. Although I realize that Whitney is pretty close to Sonya and Linda, but there's no one there for Whitney to hang around with that's really her age.

The same goes for the lads too. Jay hanging out with Martin and Robbie seems a bit funny too. Now that i think about. Didn't Jay and Ben have a bunch of friends over for Ben's 21st? One of their friends seemed like a sound bloke. We don't really see them going out with them much.

I was thinking the same thing. Mo is Kat’s grandmother FFS! She must be around 80! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

That hen needed Kim Fox

Where was Kat? Whitney looked to be wearing her clothes and lippy :P

Bernie was babysitting for Jack, where was Bex?

Chantelle and Whitney now best mates, that was fast

I always thought Callum was Bi but now since the army stuff he’s so gay but in deep denial

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

He seems fairly happy here after sleeping with Whitney for the first time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eonxtneUBrg

I get the feeling Eastenders is going to kill Ben off, and we'll get a "who did it storyline" He's made a lot of enemies since his return and characters like Ben never last very long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

I get the feeling Eastenders is going to kill Ben off, and we'll get a "who did it storyline" He's made a lot of enemies since his return and characters like Ben never last very long.

I don't think they will kill off the son of Phil Mitchell and Kathy Beale and brother of Ian Beale. Ben links two legendary EE famillies.

If they do, here would be the suspects;

Phil
    Louise
    Keanu
    Callum
    Whitney
    Stuart
    Karen - for framing her son
    Bianca - for ruining Whitney's happiness
    Lisa - She shot Phil before so could she kill his son?

Mel & Hunter are leaving so it won't be them.
    Kathy or Ian wouldn't do it

LordBasil wrote: »
    I don't think they will kill off the son of Phil Mitchell and Kathy Beale and brother of Ian Beale. Ben links two legendary EE famillies.

If they do, here would be the suspects;

Phil
    Louise
    Keanu
    Callum
    Whitney
    Stuart
    Karen - for framing her son
    Bianca - for ruining Whitney's happiness
    Lisa - She shot Phil before so could she kill his son?

Mel & Hunter are leaving so it won't be them.
    Kathy or Ian wouldn't do it

I'd throw in Lola as well. Maybe even Jay. I could see Lola and Ben having a falling out, and then maybe Ben threatens Lola and it leads to Lola or Jay killing him.

Although knowing Eastenders, it would probably end up with Lexi being the killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I still kind of like Bianca as a milf, what's wrong with me?

Whitney’s dress is horrible. Don’t think she could have picked a more Chavy dress even if she tried.

fin12 wrote: »
    Whitney’s dress is horrible. Don’t think she could have picked a more Chavy dress even if she tried.

Did she design and make it herself or is this the dress Stuart bought?

Why was Kat and Bianca arrested?

Did she design and make it herself or is this the dress Stuart bought?

Why was Kat and Bianca arrested?

Drunk n disorderly...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I was watching live on the RTE player and it stopped 5 minutes from the end went to ads and then the next programme, I had to watch the last 5 minutes on you tube

Eastenders was so good last night really felt like a Christmas episodes

I had to laugh at when Lisa wanted Mel help to smuggle Louise and Keanu out of the country

I’m laughing in Mel’s head she’s like I’m a bit busy smuggling my own son out of the country.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1168608202310717440

Who is shot/dies? Keanu, Lisa, Phil, Callum, Whitney, Ben, Hunter?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1168608202310717440

Who is shot/dies? Keanu, Lisa, Phil, Callum, Whitney, Ben, Hunter?

Mick and Linda should be shot for woeful acting and just being annoying tossers if there was any justice in the world.

• Advertisement

I heard a rumour 2 people are killed in the siege

Why is everyone blaming Whitney?

I heard a rumour 2 people are killed in the siege

It has already been revealed Hunter dies

Why is everyone blaming Whitney?

Because of her history with Mick and they don’t think sweet innocent Callum would do anything wrong so just assume it has to be down to Whitney.

Whitney made the right decision. She would never be able to trust him.

fin12 wrote: »
    Because of her history with Mick and they don’t think sweet innocent Callum would do anything wrong so just assume it has to be down to Whitney.

Whitney made the right decision. She would never be able to trust him.

It takes two, Mick not so innocent either

I hope Whitney or Bianca spills Callum's gay secret, does Ben want him or just wants to see no one happy

It takes two, Mick not so innocent either

I hope Whitney or Bianca spills Callum's gay secret, does Ben want him or just wants to see no one happy

Yeah but you know the usual man sleeps around he’s a legend of a woman does she a slut bla bla

Poor Whit getting the blame another brilliant episode tonight

Yeah but you know the usual man sleeps around he’s a legend of a woman does she a slut bla bla

Poor Whit getting the blame another brilliant episode tonight

Is it on tonight too?

Is it on tonight too?

Not till Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Eastenders working with Drinkaware as
    Linda Carter descends into alcoholism over the coming months.

• Advertisement

Eastenders working with Drinkaware as
    Linda Carter descends into alcoholism over the coming months.

That's good for a pub landlady

Advertisement