Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I am hating (to the point of annoying) how Keanu slips into his thespian acting and feel EE could have got someone more believable to play his character.

I mean come on mate you are supposed to be a cockney mate so don't sound yer "T's " and its not "I Love Her!" its "I luv er' "

and its not "I am not going to do time for you" - IRL from the family he comes from I swear he would say "I aint gonna do time for you (or ya) "

he was slipping in and out of cockney into posh boy terrible on Tuesday night's episode where he is talking to Ben

Eastenders working with Drinkaware as
    Linda Carter descends into alcoholism over the coming months.

oh no, please dont say she does because she is ashamed of her boy having autism - there's already enough stigma in places about kids having autism like they are not normal or something and I am really angry how EE are approaching this storyline where mick and L are upset/annoyed/embarrassed that their son has or might have autism or aspergers

.. I would have liked to to be more understanding and embrace how much more intelligent a lot of children are and turn out to be who have Autism or Aspergers or a condition like that .. but oh no, the writers have made them a "OH NO, why us?" what have we done to deserve this - I hate it! - making my blood boil

Eastenders working with Drinkaware as
    Linda Carter descends into alcoholism over the coming months.

I’m surprised it’s not Shirley to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭LordBasil

I’m surprised it’s not Shirley to be honest

Shirley's a known lush so it wouldn't be that dramatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

oh no, please dont say she does because she is ashamed of her boy having autism - there's already enough stigma in places about kids having autism like they are not normal or something and I am really angry how EE are approaching this storyline where mick and L are upset/annoyed/embarrassed that their son has or might have autism or aspergers

.. I would have liked to to be more understanding and embrace how much more intelligent a lot of children are and turn out to be who have Autism or Aspergers or a condition like that .. but oh no, the writers have made them a "OH NO, why us?" what have we done to deserve this - I hate it! - making my blood boil

It must be over Ollie's autism, she did not turn to drink when raped or having cancer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

[QUOTE=JP Liz V1;111178327]It must be over Ollie's autism, she did not turn to drink when raped or having cancer[/QUOTE]

That, and living with Mick's panic attacks which I guess will soon escalate because he's determined not to seek help.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

dee_mc wrote: »
    That, and living with Mick's panic attacks which I guess will soon escalate because he's determined not to seek help.

Living with Mick , panic attack or not , would drive many to drink

dee_mc wrote: »

I guess the Hunter pub hostage drama won't help either

I wonder is Keanu a goner, all this talk of not seeing his kids

What happened to Bianca's Stuart lookalike husband whose son had a kid with Cindy?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

The police shot Hon taw and went off for a cup of tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Caprica

I thought that was an outstanding episode. I’m relieved Ben is still alive. Phil did show some concern for him, some inspirational words to Sonia was just what she need to save him. You didn’t know at the end who was going to be dead.

• Advertisement

Why didn’t the squat team shoot Hunter in the back when he shot Keanu . ? There was a gap when they could have

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Why didn’t the squat team shoot Hunter in the back when he shot Keanu . ? There was a gap when they could have

As soon as he raised his gun at someone, he would have been shot. Even when he threw Louise down, he no longer has a hostage. But it was definitely suicide by police when he aimed at Louise.

They also would have had the side door covered. :D

iamwhoiam wrote: »

The standing up team had it covered. ☺

undoubtedly the best ever EE episode IMO ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Eastenders was brilliant tonight. Easily the best soap around. All actors were amazing.

The standing up team had it covered. ☺

I just watched again and realised the police shot him !! For some reason I thought Hunter shot himself !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

I hope Keanu survives I don't want to lose happy go lucky Karen
    brilliant tonight.

Do we think Louise will lose the baby?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do we think Louise will lose the baby?
    don't think she will as Sharon is to lose her baby

Steve Owen died kidnapping Louise and not his son Hunter died kidnapping Louise

• Advertisement

The irony

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Can someone please tell me where the police woman with the mole on her face , what other soap she was in?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me where the police woman with the mole on her face , what other soap she was in?
    Was it the one with an Irish accent ?

fin12 wrote: »
    Her name is Emma Stansfield and she was in Corrie between 2005-2006 playing a cabbie called Ronnie Clayton. A love interest of Steve McDonald.

I thought I knew her too from something more recent. Might have been her one episode of Heartbeat repeated on ITV3.

Billy hid while Jase (Jay's dad) was stabbed and died and now Jay does same on bro Ben

Where was Karen, surely she would be at the pub for any freebies, also where was Kathy and Ian for the commotion outside, ambulance and police?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

Her name is Emma Stansfield and she was in Corrie between 2005-2006 playing a cabbie called Ronnie Clayton. A love interest of Steve McDonald.

I thought I knew her too from something more recent. Might have been her one episode of Heartbeat repeated on ITV3.

I think she was also in RTE production few years ago called Whistleblower. It was about English midwife who reported malpractices of Dr. Neary in Drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Billy hid while Jase (Jay's dad) was stabbed and died and now Jay does same on bro Ben

Did Jay know Ben had been shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Riddle101

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Did Jay know Ben had been shot?

He did. He told Lola that Ben was shot and was about to go out but Lola pulled him into the bathroom.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    He did. He told Lola that Ben was shot and was about to go out but Lola pulled him into the bathroom.

Murder and mayhem going on , Ben injured and Hunter loose with a gun and all Jay can manage to do is kiss Lola !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Didn't think they would be allowed to say spooning before the 9pm watershed!

Advertisement