Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Maybe I think too much but I thought that Chantelle chopping and the flash of the knife rack from behind was a clue to Grey going 50 shades of red.

We thought here that her brother would come across some recording or video of the beating Gray gave her on the phone. Accidentaly recorded.

I didn't understand why Gray was so insistant on Chantal getting her phone back..that maybe he left some threats on her answering machine or something like that.

Can someone explain to me who Abi is? I know she's the baby but who is she related to and how? I'm pretty new to EastEnders but I'm starting to cop that everyone is related there on Albert Square.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,806 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can someone explain to me who Abi is? I know she's the baby but who is she related to and how? I'm pretty new to EastEnders but I'm starting to cop that everyone is related there on Albert Square.

Abi is Max's granddaughter, daughter of Stephen and Abi, Rainie is her grandaunt like jack granduncle, Max is her granddad

Cindy Jnr would be an aunt, Simon Wicks also granddad, David Wicks granduncle, Ian is a step granddad, Bianca double cousin

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Abi is Max's granddaughter, daughter of Stephen and Abi, Rainie is her grandaunt like jack granduncle, Max is her granddad

Cindy Jnr would be an aunt, Simon Wicks also granddad, David Wicks granduncle, Ian is a step granddad, Bianca double cousin

https://youtu.be/eYlJH81dSiw

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I think he is better

Why does Kathy not report Rainie for drugs and let her and Ian or Max take custody of Abi, how has Rainie got sole custody, no home or job, ex prostitute junkie?

Is the cusdody not shared between Max and Rainie?

• Advertisement

Is the cusdody not shared between Max and Rainie?

I do not know how Rainie has sole custody :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Don't know why Bobby thought it would be ok to bring some random bloke to stay at Max/Jack's home without even asking first. I mean I know he's having problems but maybe show a bit of courtesy to the man that is trying to help you.

Did Phil buy a share in Coker's funeral business, how can he tell Jay who to take on?

Did Phil buy a share in Coker's funeral business, how can he tell Jay who to take on?

Can a funeral home refuse customers?

Also why did Grey not want Keegan to fix Chantelle phone?

Can a funeral home refuse customers?

Also why did Grey not want Keegan to fix Chantelle phone?

He might see the angry texts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Please please please can Beks go to university very soon. I can't stand her moany face and tear filled eyes much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Is Bex depressed? She said she's feeling numb

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Riddle101

casio4 wrote: »

She seems to be showing signs of depression alright. Seems like mental health issues are a big thing on Eastenders nowadays. Bobby, Bex, Rainie, Hunter are seem to be having issues with their mental health.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭leche solara

Riddle101 wrote: »
    She seems to be showing signs of depression alright. Seems like mental health issues are a big thing on Eastenders nowadays. Bobby, Bex, Rainie, Hunter are seem to be having issues with their mental health.

Hunter's has been cured

Has Phil forgot his son Ben is a killer and bad boy, yet even Keanu and Louise live with him, all happy families again :rolleyes: I can't wait for Mel to reveal baby Sheanu

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Phils acting lately, when he's annoyed with someone consists of his jaw bobbing open like a fish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Love the Sharon and Mel scenes. Hopefully there’ll be more.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Tiffany is very pretty, her hair is gorgeous.

Mel seems to have got the information about Sharon very easily, seems a bit ridiculous that a simple phone call without any way of knowing who they they were sending the results to was all she had to do.

Were Louise and Keegan a thing before her and Keanu?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,139 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Were Louise and Keegan a thing before a her and Keanu?

Yes they were for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

And she wants the results sent to Sharon's email? So will she just guess her password?

fin12 wrote: »
    Tiffany is very pretty, her hair is gorgeous.

Good actress as well, the drugs and rape storyline weren't easy to do.

Danny Dyer could take note, someone more than half his age can show him how a real actor should be.

EastEnders is lining up a surprise wedding
    for teenagers Tiffany and Keegan later this year.

The young couple have only been dating since July but will prepare to take a major step in their relationship by attempting to tie the knot in secret

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Yes they were for a while

I thought Keegan and Louise had slept together

casio4 wrote: »

And Robbie who is adult was useless when she sought help . All he could think of saying was his leg gets numb if he sits on it . I mean genuinely what adult would not hear a teenager asking for help ?

I thought Keegan and Louise had slept together

It was never shown if they did , Phil caught them as far as I remember ? Or was that Louise and Hunter ?

EastEnders is lining up a surprise wedding
    for teenagers Tiffany and Keegan later this year.

The young couple have only been dating since July but will prepare to take a major step in their relationship by attempting to tie the knot in secret

It’s gonna end in a disaster but I’d love to see young love last and show young people can be mature

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    It was never shown if they did , Phil caught them as far as I remember ? Or was that Louise and Hunter ?

Ya I remember Keegan ran out of the house, thought they went all the way.

Advertisement