Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Others are sure Keegan got with Louise as well, but it seems like an odd thing for him to lie about. Funny scenes when Phil returned:

https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/soaps/eastenders/eastenders-keegan-lies-tiffany-virgin/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Others are sure Keegan got with Louise as well, but it seems like an odd thing for him to lie about. Funny scenes when Phil returned:

https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/soaps/eastenders/eastenders-keegan-lies-tiffany-virgin/

Poor Keanu, stuck under the bed, surprised he didn’t undergo months of therapy after that.

Whitney moves on fast...

Lovely friendship between Bernie and Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Whitney must have the worst luck with men in the history of the human race, look who the writers have set her up with!

Whitney must have the worst luck with men in the history of the human race, look who the writers have set her up with!

Who's that lad?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,804 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who's that lad?

Tony King's son Leo, he got off to where Whitney was on honeymoon fast, how did he know where she went, social media?

Bianca paid him off to stay away

Who's that lad?

He's a son of Tony, the guy who was married to Bianca and who abused Whitney when she was a kid.

He thinks Tony was innocent and wants revenge.

Thought I recognized him.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

So old Ted in his 80s going off with some old woman he doesn't know for 5 minutes and knows nothing about. Ridiculous :rolleyes:

Interesting throwaway comment by her daughter to Denise at the end.

Maybe she wouldn’t have such bad luck with guys if she actually stayed single for five minutes.

• Advertisement

dixiedan wrote: »
    So old Ted in his 80s going off with some old woman he doesn't know for 5 minutes and knows nothing about. Ridiculous :rolleyes:

Alarm bells were going off in my head when she mentioned life assurance.

dixiedan wrote: »

Has Ted money?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has Ted money?

Council flat and pension, I doubt it. I think Denise is going to freak out over nothing.

Lol Phil walking in on Callum & Ben

Whitney is like Kat and Ronnie, always misery storylines

Lol Phil walking in on Callum & Ben

Agreed, got a proper laugh from me and husband. Was sorry to hear Phil say he didn't want Denny around that type of thing but it is fitting with his character.

Agreed, got a proper laugh from me and husband. Was sorry to hear Phil say he didn't want Denny around that type of thing but it is fitting with his character.

But he called Callum family at the hospital :confused::rolleyes:

It’s Phil he’s trying so l give him credit he slips back to his old ways from time to time but his heart is in the right place

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

It’s Phil he’s trying so l give him credit he slips back to his old ways from time to time but his heart is in the right place

Phil has a heart ???

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Phil has a heart ???

Sometimes yeah

• Advertisement

Paul Rue's Drag Race :p oh Stuart

Denise is a fine looking woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Denise is a fine looking woman.

She’s got a fine figure too :pac:

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Phil has a heart ???

Quoting your post again to say I read next weeks spoilers and Phil definitely kinda sometimes has a heart

A showdown with Callum dad when he finds out about the wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

It drives me crazy that Denise & Jack, who never gave each other a second glance as far as I know, are now acting like love’s young dream. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

How sexy does Jack look in his new copper suit. Standing in front of Denise loosening his tie he looked good enough to eat and all Denise could do was moan about sheree. Her priorities are so wrong.

It drives me crazy that Denise & Jack, who never gave each other a second glance as far as I know, are now acting like love’s young dream. :rolleyes:

They have no chemistry, she has though with Mitch, thought he was getting with Denise or Kim or even now maybe Mrs. Patty, Sheree

Is Ben and his mate now money lenders, does Karen still work at the launderette?

Am I the only person not a fan of Ben and Callum (or Ballum as the fan fair seems to be pushing hard) Callum is just out he deserves someone better than selfish Ben

Phil punches Jonno but then does not want himself or Dennis seeing them together :confused: :rolleyes:

Sonia is a nurse but blind to suffereing Bex, at least Lisa who herself has mental health issues can sense something is wrong, speak up Lisa

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Phil punches Jonno but then does not want himself or Dennis seeing them together :confused: :rolleyes:

Phil says stuff he doesn’t mean Callum will be at the table Christmas Day.

Deep down he tries

• Advertisement

Phil says stuff he doesn’t mean Callum will be at the table Christmas Day.

Deep down he tries

He treats Dennis better than his own kids, Phil can be a bully

Christmas should be fun and epic for the Micthells as
    Sheanu baby and affair revealed

Advertisement