Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't do much

Options
  • 20-01-2018 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭

I thought I posted this but nothing showing. Moved country and skin has switched to legacy site.

Can't get it back to classic view, not the worst but I can't edit, quote or thank posts. Quote and edit being the main issue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Anyone? Surely there is a way of switching back to vbulletin?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi RasTa,

Is it the Responsive site (looks like the below) that you're seeing and want to get back to VBulletin Legacy site?

439513.png

If so, you can select Legacy Site from the top panel or you can scroll down to the end of the page and select Legacy Site from the footer.

How are you accessing Boards (desktop or mobile)? Do you have a screenshot of the page being displayed by any chance?

Desktop.

It might be a javascript error as I can see the same as your screenshot but the only buttons that work are submit reply and help. Even clicking my username does nothing along with legacy site.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Could you clear your cache and cookies for me please?

Silly me. Aye that fixed it, cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement