Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix connection issues

Options
  • 20-01-2018 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

I bumped an old thread earlier but I figured I'd probably be better asking for my own issue.

For the last month or 2 I have been unable to connect to Netflix when on my home broadband. I'm having problems via PS3, Xbox one, mobile, smart TV and laptop so it's clearly an issue with the Internet connection rather than Netflix or the console etc.

On smart TV it times out.
    Laptop can't access the page.
    Mobile app times out.
    Xbox one and PS3 gets tvq-st-103 error.

If I connect to the phone app using my mobile data its perfect. Same if I visit the website on the laptop when using the phone as a hot-spot. But connect on either of those using home WiFi or wired connection and they won't load.

Any help? Clearly something is amiss with my settings. All other online services and connections are fine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Never mind, fixed it. Only took me until nearly 3am...

Sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Never mind, fixed it. Only took me until nearly 3am...

Sorted.
    Hi DrPhilG,

I'm glad to hear your issue is resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement