Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rehearsal Space Share Available.

• 20-01-2018 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello there,

I have a private rehearsal space available in Phibsboro Dublin 7 area. Looking for long term band to take WEDNESDAY and/or SUNDAY evening slots. 130E per month for 1 rehearsal each week or 230E per month for 2 each week.

Sound proofed with noise control in room. PA, drums, amps, bass cab etc. Close to City Centre, parking, equipment storage, WC.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 MaxiTwistMacca

Hey I just came across your post. Is the space still available? I am a drummer looking for a practice space

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jimbo30

Hey I just came across your post. Is the space still available? I am a drummer looking for a practice space

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jimbo30

Now available on Tuesday and Sunday evenings. Wednesdays have been taken.

Get in touch if you're interested!

Advertisement