Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delta or Aer Lingus Dub-JFK

Options
  • 20-01-2018 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

If they were the same price and depart within 10 mins of each other who would you choose and why?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Nidgeweasel

Aer Lingus.

Better planes, better service, better all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,585 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Defo Aer Lingus if price is same.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

Flew over to JFK with Aer lingus, back home with Delta, recently. Aer Lingus newer planes, more leg room. Delta better with food and drink but for comfort, has to be Aer Lingus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭McSween

It isnt often that Aer Lingus are reasonable but I love the seating on A330s. If there are two of you travelling you can book the two seaters therefore not disturbing others - like you do on the 3-3 seating on Delta’s 757.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

McSween wrote: »
    It isnt often that Aer Lingus are reasonable but I love the seating on A330s. If there are two of you travelling you can book the two seaters therefore not disturbing others - like you do on the 3-3 seating on Delta’s 757.

It was a business trip and they scheduled me to fly delta DL45 which is a 767 with 2-3-2 seating.

I had them switch me to Aer Lingus A330. If i fly using my own money I always choose Aer Lingus anyway.

I wanted to hear good stuff and just leave the ticket as delta but I'm glad I changed it. Delta also land in terminal 4 not 5 like Aerlingus. I had to pop over to terminal 4 to pick up a colleague and it was like a zoo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement