Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweel 25 transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

manual_man wrote: »
    But could be rearranged for midweek of the same gw. Hopefully we'll find out in the next week or so when the games will be rescheduled for - another reason why I'm avoiding early transfers.

The Spurs v Arsenal game will not be postponed. Its a different GW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Benimar wrote: »
    The Spurs v Arsenal game will not be postponed. Its a different GW.

I don't think that's what was being talked about

I don't think that's what was being talked about

See Post 57. Its a discussion about keeping Kane. The poster seems to think the Spurs v Arsenal game will be postponed if Arsenal get to the final - which it won't be.

See Post 57. Its a discussion about keeping Kane. The poster seems to think the Spurs v Arsenal game will be postponed if Arsenal get to the final - which it won't be.

"If Arsenal get the the League Cup final they wont have a game that weekend"

I'm pretty sure "that weekend" was meant in reference to the weekend of the league Cup final

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Erik and Son out
    Salah and Mikhi in,playing football with arsenal instead of joseball will improve him,until Rambo is 100% starter

• Advertisement

"If Arsenal get the the League Cup final they wont have a game that weekend"

I'm pretty sure "that weekend" was meant in reference to the weekend of the league Cup final

I don't mean to derail the thread, but have a look at the comment he is replying to. Its my comment about Arsenal not being a hard game for Spurs - he has actually bolded the bit he is referencing.

The discussion was about whether the Spurs Arsenal game could be classified as a tough game for Spurs - it makes no sense to reference the Carabao Cup Final unless he thought it clashed with that game.

I don't mean to derail the thread, but have a look at the comment he is replying to. Its my comment about Arsenal not being a hard game for Spurs - he has actually bolded the bit he is referencing.

The discussion was about whether the Spurs Arsenal game could be classified as a tough game for Spurs - it makes no sense to reference the Carabao Cup Final unless he thought it clashed with that game.

I get what you're saying :D I still think he meant the weekend of the league Cup final, but I can see how the bolding could confuse that.

threein99 get your árse over here and clear this up for us :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Sanchez permutations in full flow, as per normal he will play every minute for Utd so it would be fun to own him.

Stones to Simpson
    Mahrez to Sanchez
    Arnie to Shaquri

I can do this for - 4 next week if I hold fire on Aguero plans, decisions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Kane->Aguero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

FitzShane wrote: »
    Kane->Aguero

Kane might be a good differential to have as I have Aguero all ready I think I will keep him and go Lingard to Stoke player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

At the moment I'm considering 2FTs

Son --> Milivojevic
    Firmino --> Kane

For a Kane, Aguero partnership

Bank: £ 1.3 m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Just to derail it even further, I don't worry too much about "big", "tough", etc etc games anymore. I've absolutely no stats to refer to but there if Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool or City are playing one another, goals happen.

Put Chelsea and United into the mix and I'll get a little more reluctant to captain an opposition attacker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

What's a gameweel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Shedite27 wrote: »
    What's a gameweel?

LOL and nobody spotted it until now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Shedite27 wrote: »
    What's a gameweel?

This year has been a bit of a lottery so I decided to put a wheel of fortune spin on it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Zaha might have to go. Done nothing since Christmas

On 2nd thoughts I'll maybe leave Zaha in for his next 2 (whu and NEW) and do Lingard to Allen instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Need to find a way to fit in Aguero, **** knows how

I know what I'm tempted to do after that clusterfk

km79 wrote: »
    I know what I'm tempted to do after that clusterfk

You’ve been wanting to do it for 2 weeks now so you may scratch that itch.

Otherwise it’ll keep bothering you and you might regret not doing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

Lingard looks like he's going to loose his place to Sanches so going to cash in now before his price drops. Choupo-Moting in leaves me exact change for Morata to Lukaku next week if their prices don't change. Anyone else reckon Sanches will see Lukaku start to score more points again? Could also maybe do Erickson to Salah or DeBruyne but think it might be time to get rid of Morata as a priority. Any opinions welcome.

• Advertisement

macraignil wrote: »
    Lingard looks like he's going to loose his place to Sanches so going to cash in now before his price drops. Choupo-Moting in leaves me exact change for Morata to Lukaku next week if their prices don't change. Anyone else reckon Sanches will see Lukaku start to score more points again? Could also maybe do Erickson to Salah or DeBruyne but think it might be time to get rid of Morata as a priority. Any opinions welcome.

Have you Kane or Aguero?

siblers wrote: »
    Have you Kane or Aguero?

I've got Kane but think Aguero as well would be out of my budget.

Hard to know what will happen with Lukaku, his current form doesn't justify his price. I'd either go with Firmino or try find a way to bring in Aguero, maybe downgrade Eriksen to Sterling?

siblers wrote: »
    Hard to know what will happen with Lukaku, his current form doesn't justify his price. I'd either go with Firmino or try find a way to bring in Aguero, maybe downgrade Eriksen to Sterling?

Firmino definitely has better points to price ratio so far so I think he will be worth considering alright. Would probably have gone straight to Morata to him tonight if he had scored again. Got Sterling in just a couple of weeks now so hoping to hold onto him and Erikson if I can. Even considering Vardy to replace Morata and then upgrading elsewhere but might be too reliant on Kane to be captain every week then. Sterling looks like my best pick for captain next week which doesn't fill me with much confidence.
    Thanks for the advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Firmino to Aguerrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooo
    And Sterling to Shaquiri.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Route to Aguero is Firmino and injured Lanzini out, the man himself and 5.5 in. Just short of Albrighton though wouldn't have minded that.

Instead might not take that -4 and could simply replace Lanzini with anyone up to and including the Martial/Pogba price. No Aguero again though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Route to Aguero is Firmino and injured Lanzini out, the man himself and 5.5 in. Just short of Albrighton though wouldn't have minded that.

Instead might not take that -4 and could simply replace Lanzini with anyone up to and including the Martial/Pogba price. No Aguero again though...

If aguero doesn’t start one of tonight or the weekend I may just do Kane to aguero and Ricky to ......... for minus 4
    Easy switch back in a few weeks but lots of value lost
    Not sure I can do it tbh
    Alonso taking up so much cash ............he is my only route to free up cash if I want to do firmino to aguero
    And he has Huddersfield away.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

So Sanchez or Aguero?

Who does one go for in a - 8, as I'm a Utd fan I'd love to have Sanchez but fpl in me says Aguero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Sanchez can wait until Jesus is fit again and then I'll fit him in when downgrading aguero. Son and Christie the 2 on the chopping block this week considering a Liverpool midfield double up against Huddersfield

Advertisement