Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweel 25 transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Had hoped to bank with a plan to get Sanchez next but Masuaku has screwed that. Just did him to Bauer.
    Was too risky this week as other defs are Gomez, Vert, Kenny & Hunemeir(non playing)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Aguero 95% towards a rise
    Can ye please wait till tomorrow !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Was thinking I would have to ship out Robertson now Moreno is back but after tonight I think he might get another game or two yet...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Was thinking I would have to ship out Robertson now Moreno is back but after tonight I think he might get another game or two yet...

If common sense prevails Moreno will be shipped back to Spain in the next few days.

Head is completely busted trying to find a replacement for Arnie and I’ve less than an hour to do it.

• Advertisement

Head is completely busted trying to find a replacement for Arnie and I’ve less than an hour to do it.

Shaq attack

manual_man wrote: »
    Shaq attack

Yeah. That’s the simple one alright because I’d need to raise funds for Mkhi which would mean a further -4 and would probably mean buying and playing Dummet.

That 0.1 is a killer. I’d have 4.2 instead of the 4.3 I’d need for Simpson.

Or maybe price predictions might be out and give me another 24 hours before Arnie drops.

Don’t think I’ve got a 50-50 price rise/fall correct all season. It’s cost me quite a few -4’s.

He won't drop tonight imo
    Price drops been way off

• Advertisement

Currently have Masuaku, Arnie and RLC on my bench which means I now have Niasse, Zeegelaar (dropped today under new manager) and Martina in my first 11.

Could easily have only 8 playing this GW but could be 9 if Martina starts.

I’m on a -4 which will easily be -12 to shift Arnie and Masuaku.

I don’t wanna WC cause I’m happy with the main men -

DDG
    Jones, Alonso,
    Sterling, Mane, Mahrez
    Aguero, Kane

Is anybody else in such a mess ?

Should I WC ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Klinkhammer

I quite fancy Rodriguez on his performance tonight and his last few in the league. At 5.5 he's a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Currently have Masuaku, Arnie and RLC on my bench which means I now have Niasse, Zeegelaar (dropped today under new manager) and Martina in my first 11.

DDG
    Jones, Alonso,
    Sterling, Mane, Mahrez
    Aguero, Kane

Should I WC ?

No way. I think you need to step away. Consider nothing else this week and play Zee and Niasse with a hit next week perhaps.

DDG
    Jones, Alonso,
    Sterling, Mane, Mahrez
    Aguero, Kane

Should I WC ?

Wait a week

Yeah. That’s the simple one alright because I’d need to raise funds for Mkhi which would mean a further -4 and would probably mean buying and playing Dummet.

How often would you foresee yourself playing this cheap defender? If it's not very often then Dummett might be OK. He played very well in one of Newcastles games I saw recently.

I quite fancy Rodriguez on his performance tonight and his last few in the league. At 5.5 he's a bargain.

Could be a good option after they play Man City

Decision made.

Arnie our for Shaq and hopefully one of Niasse or Zeegelaar play too.

Job done.

Thanks for input.

Edit - I’d bet money that neither Niasse or Zeegeaar start but I’ll take the 6 points from Niasse when he comes on with 20 minutes to go.

I had him pencilled in for GW 28.

Decision made.

Arnie our for Shaq and hopefully one of Niasse or Zeegelaar play too.

Job done.

Thanks for input.

Edit - I’d bet money that neither Niasse or Zeegeaar start but I’ll take the 6 points from Niasse when he comes on with 20 minutes to go.

I'm an Everton fan and I expect Niasse to start on Wednesday. Tosun needs some bedding in time.

I had him pencilled in for GW 28.

Likewise. May get him in next gw though depending how my squad is shaping up for the gw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Anyone tempted by Willian as an Arnie replacement if he's declared fit?

I'm on a wildcard so I'm going with him now. City's defence has been cat since Stones came back and West Brom are hitting a bit of form.

I'm on a wildcard so I'm going with him now. City's defence has been cat since Stones came back and West Brom are hitting a bit of form.

Regardless of whether they score or not it’s fair to say they’ll be trying to score for 90 minutes every match.

Pardew allows his players to try and score so that will be fairly refreshing for that bunch of players and I think they’ll be a goal threat, in most matches, for the rest of the season.

P.Walnuts wrote: »

Not for me. Doubt he’ll be available and don’t like his game time even when he is.

Ah yeah if on wildcard it makes sense to get him now. Not sure i'd fancy him away to City this gw all the same. City at home play most teams off the park.

P.Walnuts wrote: »

Ha. Willian is the ultimate example of a fpl player that it seems impossible to get at the right time. He has looked good lately, and i could see the temptation as a punt over the next 3. Proceed at your own risk :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Isn't Willian an injury doubt?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Likely to do Arnie and Lanzini to Pogba and Shaqiri. Leaves me 1.4 to sort out defence. Kenny and Ogbonna need to go soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Out:
    Masuaku and Arnie

In:
    Danny Simpson and a MF under 7.7 probably a Stoke MF, and start to build up my Sanchez fund

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

So anyone willing to discuss Kanexit for 3 weeks?

Advertisement