Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPAT and Mocks in the same week?

Options
  • 20-01-2018 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I just found out that my mocks are the week of the hpat.. So mocks Monday to Friday and then I have to travel to the hpat center after school Friday for the hpat the next morning.... I know the hpat is far more important but how do I still do well in the mocks? I still want to get decent points in them! Any suggestions would be great thanks! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Celtron

If I was you I wouldn't stress too much as its only the mocks, hpat should be your main focus right now,I'd focus on the subjects you like/entry requirement subjects for the mocks, but being honest I would turn all my attention to the hpat on the Wednesday and Thursday night. You'll have a busy and tiring day the Friday so don't stay up cramming, get a good nights sleep, get up early, have a big healthy breakfast and get a morning study session in for the hpat even if its only for 20 minutes. Everyone wants to do well in the mocks but there is no point stressing out over it as its not what matters, and for someone in your position its ok as you really need to focus and do well in the hpat and the handy thing is that since they are both on in the same week, when you're finished them you have from then till June to just focus on the leaving cert

Advertisement