Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending Xbox for repair via UPS: Confused

Options
  • 20-01-2018 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Our Xbox One X broke and I got a free shipping label from MS.
    They want us to drop off the console at UPS.
    The UPS website only lists one location which is very far from me and it operates in hours I can't possibly go there.

Is there a way to get UPS to pick the Xbox up at our house?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

I have had to have a 360 and a kinect 2 repaired in the past and both times the courier came and picked them up, for the console from my house and for the kinect from my work. Did you ring UPS and ask them to pick it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭dunworth1

if you ring the ups depo and give them the ups tracking/shipping number Microsoft gave you they should come and collect it.

when i had to return a controller a few months back ups collected it from me

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭xboxdad

Thank you, it's very good to hear!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭honda boi

I only returned a controller about a month ago
    I did it online.
    https://wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/schedule?loc=en_IE

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Donutz

xboxdad wrote:
    Our Xbox One X broke and I got a free shipping label from MS. They want us to drop off the console at UPS. The UPS website only lists one location which is very far from me and it operates in hours I can't possibly go there.

Since its an Xbox One X it should still be under warranty. Your first call should be to the store where you bought it and not Microsoft. It is the stores legal responsibility to deal with you.

• Advertisement

honda boi wrote: »
    I only returned a controller about a month ago
    I did it online.
    https://wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/schedule?loc=en_IE

Very useful link, thank you!

Donutz wrote: »
    Since its an Xbox One X it should still be under warranty. Your first call should be to the store where you bought it and not Microsoft. It is the stores legal responsibility to deal with you.

We bought it from MS directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭honda boi

xboxdad wrote: »
    Very useful link, thank you!

No worries.
    They come to the house and collect it.
    Very handy service

Advertisement