Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family plan sim only package changed our broadband package

Options
  • 20-01-2018 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I’ve a few issues with my account that I’d like some help with.

We recently signed up in Store for a sim only family plan as we already have landline and broadband.

We signed up for “eir Mobile SIM Only 100 1GB” which should be €0 for the first 6 months then €10 per month after that.

After we signed up we were told we wouldn’t get the first 6 months free as he didn’t have the option to select it on the system and we would need to contact eir to have the discount applied.

After returning home and logging in to my eir I noticed that my home broadband package was changed and contract extended by 6 months. We were originally on a 12 month contract “eir Complete Broadband & Phone” at €35 for the for 6 months.

I’ve sent a PM with further information on this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Cork981 wrote: »
    Hi.

I’ve a few issues with my account that I’d like some help with.

We recently signed up in Store for a sim only family plan as we already have landline and broadband.

We signed up for “eir Mobile SIM Only 100 1GB” which should be €0 for the first 6 months then €10 per month after that.

After we signed up we were told we wouldn’t get the first 6 months free as he didn’t have the option to select it on the system and we would need to contact eir to have the discount applied.

After returning home and logging in to my eir I noticed that my home broadband package was changed and contract extended by 6 months. We were originally on a 12 month contract “eir Complete Broadband & Phone” at €35 for the for 6 months.

I’ve sent a PM with further information on this.
    Hi Cork981,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Cork981

Hi Cork981,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Thanks Thomas.

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Cork981 wrote: »
    Hi Cork981,

Thanks 

Thomas

Thanks Thomas.

PM sent.
    I will reply to your PM shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement