Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Boston: Short Term Luggage Storage

Options
  • 20-01-2018 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any experience with leaving luggage for 5-6 hours, somewhere near south station ideally?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Anyone have any experience with leaving luggage for 5-6 hours, somewhere near south station ideally?

Might be too late with this, but there are luggage facilities in the bus terminal of south station.

Have used it multiple times! 10 bucks if I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

TheSheriff wrote: »
    Might be too late with this, but there are luggage facilities in the bus terminal of south station.

Have used it multiple times! 10 bucks if I remember.

Thanks, I made an arrangement with the hotel I'm staying in as they also have a hotel close to south station

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Just as a follow up to this and maybe useful to others.

When I got off the train and went to the main building at South Station, I went over to the information desk to grab a map.
    While I was there I asked one of the attendants if they had luggage facilities, they pointed me to a souvenir stall directly opposite.
    So I checked it out, for $10 they tag your bag, give you a corresponding receipt and bring your bag to a secure room at the bottom of the stairs. So I didn't bother heading up to the hotel.

It was pretty quick both dropping off and collecting,

Advertisement