Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

According to this site. The Iranian was the bike killer last week.
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/man-shot-dead-murdered-sean-16345085

Who have these young lads pissed off? 3 of them dead now. Is that their main gang or is there more of them? If there’s more you’d have to imagine they won’t get much sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

"They dragged him into littlers garden and shot him 7 times in the head" - Whatsapp

That's absolutely outrageous.

Where would one find this WhatsApp group?

Probably on WhatsApp

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

They’re obviously making moves and coming up quickly so someone is seeing them off before they get to big

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

"They dragged him into littlers garden and shot him 7 times in the head" - Whatsapp

Crazy if true, I'd say the family gave their blessing for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Looking at some of the media pictures there is an area with what looks like broken car glass on the ground cordoned off. This is a few doors down from where he was shot.

I wonder was he brought there in the Avensis and dragged up into the garden.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Omackeral wrote: »
    That's absolutely outrageous.

That didn't happen mate. He was shot in the garden by a bloke who got out of a car

That didn't happen mate. He was shot in the garden by a bloke who got out of a car

That's what I mean, it's an outrageous claim!

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    That's what I mean, it's an outrageous claim!

Hahaha like something out of the Goodfellas. Dragged kicking and screaming while your man shoots 7 times with a semi auto at a wake house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

Hoboo wrote: »
    You're definitely taking the piss

I should have asked for your permission first before I asked what WhatsApp group these claims are made in.

If a post interests me enough, I'll ask what I please and I'll apologise to....

absolutely ducking nobody.

Padraig o Reilly is the real emergency response unit. They should arm that bloke he’s on the scene faster than anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

The country is going downhill fast. Authorities need to get a grip on things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Cocaine market is 100m a year in Ireland! Only too many toe rags willing to get a slice of that money.

We've never been able to tackle the supply how about tackling the demand? Legalise or heavier usage fines/penalties?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

Padraig o Reilly is the real emergency response unit. They should arm that bloke he’s on the scene faster than anyone.

He's a suspect in about 10 dublin murders, shoots them all dead with a high power SLR at 60fps but hasn't even been questioned yet :)

He must have serious connections (who believes he wasn't tipped about Patrick leaving the back entrance when aquittied) and seems to be leading the Irish gangland news lately.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Those journos live off Gardai info. Nicola Tallant must not be onside with them anymore has no sources for info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Anyoe remember how paranoid the Don got? That must be times a hundred with this lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

I'm bowing out of this thread and will leave you all at it. I'd say this thread will light up this weekend.

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get more surreal. You were only a 2 days out, which is pretty frightening.

The Gardai have completely lost control of the situation and the commonality of killing is far too frequent for my liking. There wasn't this many killings in Love/Hate.

STB. wrote: »
    Just when I thought this thread couldn't get more surreal. You were only a 2 days out, which is pretty frightening.

The Gardai have completely lost control of the situation and the commonality of killing is far too frequent for my liking. There wasn't this many killings in Love/Hate.

I actually said to someone on PM Sunday or Monday nearly mystic Meg powers. Hahah

• Advertisement

A mr.G is being linked to little and the Iranian, controls coolock, Darndale and artane. First I’ve ever of him?

Iranian was living in Longford not that long ago with some well known criminals. Tear drop tattoos on his face to show he killed people. Kinahan had him here working with Flashy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Once noone innocent is getting killed or hurt let them at it??

Iranian was living in Longford not that long ago with some well known criminals. Tear drop tattoos on his face to show he killed people. Had ties that went all the way to the top with Kinahan. Kinahan had him here working with Flashy.

You think this crack head was at the top with the kinahans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭Jeff2

jon1981 wrote: »
    Cocaine market is 100m a year in Ireland! Only too many toe rags willing to get a slice of that money.

We've never been able to tackle the supply how about tackling the demand? Legalise or heavier usage fines/penalties?

100 million a year.?,Sure the news will tell you more than that is cought by cops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Those journos live off Gardai info. Nicola Tallant must not be onside with them anymore has no sources for info.

God almighty she had one very annoying face with her smug presence.

She was on TV tonight and she looked goosed, she's after aging about 124 years and looks like she's after getting some kind of hair transplant or something.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

I wouldn't be overly worried about getting crossfire etc. my own folks live <1km from this. Seem like clinical hits. I'd be more concerned about the likes of the Drogheda thing, where inbred tards couldn't hit a barn door in front of themselves.

Iranian was living in Longford not that long ago with some well known criminals. Tear drop tattoos on his face to show he killed people. Had ties that went all the way to the top with Kinahan. Kinahan had him here working with Flashy.

He wasn’t very professional if he was the fella on the bike last week that shot Jordan. Didn’t he let them see his face? And if he was casually at Sean’s wake house today.

I can’t work out why tbh

You think this crack head was at the top with the kinahans.
    I'll rephrase that, I meant he was a hitman and enforcer working for him. Like the Estonian.

I'll rephrase that, I meant he was a hitman and enforcer working for him. Like the Estonian.

This man is a heroin and crack addict.

• Advertisement

He wasn’t very professional if he was the fella on the bike last week that shot Jordan. Didn’t he let them see his face? And if he was casually at Sean’s wake house today.

I can’t work out why tbh
    I doubt he had any involvement in the Davis hit. Iranian hitmen don't do bicycles

_blaaz wrote: »
    Once noone innocent is getting killed or hurt let them at it??

But drugs is the background in all of this. There have already been innocent people killed, some mistaken identity.

Easy to say that, but the police need to be given some form of extra power to target these lads. They don't seem to be afraid of anything, especially killing each other.

Like the previous poster I responded to, he predicted something might happen at the weekend, and I said how surreal that was. Now you don't need to know the in's and out's and the who is who of the gangster underworld to realise that it's so out of control that people are predicting retributions or further killings.

So if other people are predicting this, surely the Garda were on alert guessing much the same ?

The commissioner must be under serious pressure to stop the shootings. Two of the most recent shootings were in broad daylight.

Seems like there are a lot of guns out there.

Easy to say that, but the police need to be given some form of extra power to target these lads. They don't seem to be afraid of anything.

Like the previous poster I responded to, he predicted something might happen at the weekend, and I said how surreal that was. Now you don't need to know the in's and out's and the who is who of the gangster underworld to realise that it's so out of control that people are predicting retributions or further killings.

So if other people are predicting this, surely the Garda were on alert guessing much the same ?

The commissioner must be under serious pressure to stop the shootings. Two of the most recent shootings were in broad daylight.

Seems like there are a lot of guns out there.

i predict there'll be another shooting in the next few months.

doesnt mean i can tell you where or when.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Calltocall

Is there any truth to claims made in the paper recently that with all the arrests etc and people leaving the country due to kinahan feud that there is now a void at the top of the criminal pyramid as in there’s no fear of retribution or having to get approval from the top guys therefore lower level criminals are getting braver and this is why there seems to be feuds popping up all over the place? Are the Kinahan Cartel now finished here and are murders like in the past week now going to become the norm until a new grouping takes overall control of the drug market?

This man is a heroin and crack addict.
    He wouldn't be the first junkie hitman

He wouldn't be the first junkie hitman

Doesn't usually work well when you mix psychotic tendencies with drugs- Exhibit 1) Christy Gilroy , Exhibit 2) Daniel Gaynor.

Both crack heads both ended up in a box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

I can’t work out why tbh

He didn't shoot Jordan.

ASOT wrote: »
    He didn't shoot Jordan.

That's a fact.

ASOT wrote: »
    He didn't shoot Jordan.

Ok, I’m predicting another shooting by the time Jordan’s funeral takes place!

• Advertisement

Ok, I’m predicting another shooting by the time Jordan’s funeral takes place!

I'd say by Saturday night well of had a shooting.

i predict there'll be another shooting in the next few months.

doesnt mean i can tell you where or when.

I am not asking anything. I was pointing out how surreal it is that people are now predicting a few days before the next killing.

That prediction was on the week where another person had been killed. And the latest killing today happened outside that lads house.

According to news reports the Gardai had been trying to find the guy killed today, to serve him with a GIM notice. They couldn't find him ?

5 times this latest guy was shot in the head. In the daytime.

Ireland is becoming something like LA circa 1984.

Anyone know the history of this current feud ? Is it a Drimnagh v Finglas feud thats been going some time or is it a power battle to fill a void ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Was sent these

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

You do realize what you've said is absolute complete rubbish?

This is the 6th gun murder in Ireland this year. That's 1 a month.

In LA in the 80's you'd probably get 6 on a Saturday night

Who’s jumbo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

P.Walnuts wrote: »

You do realize what you've said is absolute complete rubbish?

This is the 6th gun murder in Ireland this year. That's 1 a month.

In LA in the 80's you'd probably get 6 on a Saturday night

All's fine so. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Dublin is a small city for **** sake. Crime should be manageable in a supposedly first world country. Things have been bad for a few years now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

ChikiChiki wrote: »

Dublin is a small city for **** sake. Crime should be manageable in a supposedly first world country. Things have been bad for a few years now.

They didn't say everything was fine. They said the comparison to 80s LA was ridiculous. It was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

ChikiChiki wrote: »

Amirani wrote: »
    They didn't say everything was fine. They said the comparison to 80s LA was ridiculous. It was.

What he/she said

Who’s jumbo?

Sean's nickname

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Was sent these

Ask John Smith. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Who’s jumbo?

Sean little?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.