Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Mark my words this thread will light up soon in a matter of a week. Bye Bye;)

Hardly the boldest of predictions

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Imatyourdoor

Tuesday 5 oclock

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Imatyourdoor

Tuesday 5 oclock

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Strange that the whistleblower begged for the attention of the kinahans, Byrne’s, Gucci gang etc and the moment it seems they have gotten it he/ she disappears. Mind you the account user has been slipping up slightly lately, in a recently deleted tweet, the grammar was perfect with above average use of vocab when generally the tweets are completely illiterate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Strange that the whistleblower begged for the attention of the kinahans, Byrne’s, Gucci gang etc and the moment it seems they have gotten it he/ she disappears. Mind you the account user has been slipping up slightly lately, in a recently deleted tweet, the grammar was perfect with above average use of vocab when generally the tweets are completely illiterate.
    Is it the Peelers ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

It's holiday season. You wouldn't begrudge someone a fortnight off?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Strange that Padraig oreilly is tweeting on behalf of the whisteblower . Makes you wonder

Strange that Padraig oreilly is tweeting on behalf of the whisteblower . Makes you wonder

The plot thickens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Was thinking the same, now that they are rattled, maybe shake them a bit more.

At the same time, they could just be wanting to get the 'truth' out, and p*ss them off without getting killed... Might be a better plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

Are the fowlers in blanch any relation to the finglas fowlers?

They are not related contrary to popular belief, maybe distant relations, but definitely not cousins, the papers claimed they were cousins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Border Broadcaster

They have a huge catchment area alright. Big difference in living out in the sthicks and staying completely off the radar too than opposed to be living in a housing estate tearing around the place on your scrambler and gold chain swinging off your neck. It's literally night & day.

Big difference alright, I am currently doing up a piece for a local newspaper on a Gangland link living in a border town, he has been spotted at the funeral of criminal shot dead in Dublin last year and has been stopped in and around Dublin in the company of some main players in the Gangland scene.
    Any other journalists with insight into Dublin gangs working with criminals from the Louth, Monaghan, Cavan and Sligo areas feel free to DM me info would be massively appreciated.

STB. wrote: »
    If it didn't matter the papers would be naming him.

I have seen articles with the alt text on a picture tagged with "{named} is not to be named".

The very reason a recent court case collapsed is because of influence. Anyway I am not trying to mod the thread, just pointing out something in case people get themselves in trouble.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/trial-of-man-accused-of-600k-tiger-kidnapping-collapses-amid-fears-jury-getting-outside-information-35616961.html

Collie D wrote: »
    Why would anyone do that? Now it’s never happened to me but I would hazard a guess that the stomach is probably the worst place to be shot and survive.

The gun jammed, hitmen usually aim for the torso first, then the head, Seanny was just lucky the gun jammed or the next most likely would have been to the head.

The gun jammed, hitmen usually aim for the torso first, then the head, Seanny was just lucky the gun jammed or the next most likely would have been to the head.

Is his name Noel or Sean?

Noel, but has always been called Seanny, don't ask me why, I thought the papers got it wrong when they named him as Noel.

I think Ireland should follow Portugal's example, drug related crime would cease in no time, I've lost a brother and nephew to heroin overdoses, so I know first hand the scourge and devastation that comes with drugs.

Portugal’s radical drugs policy is working. Why hasn’t the world copied it?

Since it decriminalised all drugs in 2001, Portugal has seen dramatic drops in overdoses, HIV infection and drug-related crime.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/dec/05/portugals-radical-drugs-policy-is-working-why-hasnt-the-world-copied-it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Noel, but has always been called Seanny, don't ask me why, I thought the papers got it wrong when they named him as Noel.

His nickname is Seanny Shotgun but his real name is Noel Boylan

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Been a bit of talk now about someone being clipped tomorrow, more than one saying that. Either way I'd expect things to significantly heat up this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

The Whistleblower on Twitter is going to be going off line for a while. This is on the back of the Dubai lads supposedly putting a six figure sum up for info on him.

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1135515487297843209

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1135514635619225600

That's bull, they've known that there was a price on their head since the passports was put up and the Dubai work permit, P O REILLY is clickbaiting the bollocks.
    _blaaz wrote: »
    I have reason to suspect its not a him doing the actual posting :D

Spit it out and reasons why you think that.
    Tuesday 5 oclock

Tuesday 5 o clock was posted on twitter, is that a funeral time?

Is it a bluff to get a big garda show and someone on the other side of Dublin gets killed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

In fairness the Catholic church know how to run a Maffia with out too much Gun Play !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

That's bull, they've known that there was a price on their head since the passports was put up and the Dubai work permit, P O REILLY is clickbaiting the bollocks.

Bull?

How do you know that?

C'mon spit it out to fck....

Bull?

How do you know that?

Think it would be certain to say anybody threatening there profitable business would have a significant price put on their heads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

Bull?

How do you know that?

Are you referring to Gilroy?
    Honestly I'm not looking for the bounty on the whistleblowers head :)

The top level information they possess is mind boggling, the passports, secretblackmars, importation routes, guns and names before anyone else.

I put that up 3days ago, and it's no secret they've a bounty on their head for about a year now at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭Odelay

Think it would be certain to say anybody threatening there profitable business would have a significant price put on their heads.

You write for a paper?!!

Only threat to their business is themselves the attention seeking gobby twats. They're rotting away from the inside out. Only a matter of time now and it'll all be over for them, they must nearly be smelling it now, i'd say.

Odelay wrote: »
    You write for a paper?!!

No I write for myself, have been approached by many papers but as of now I am still a lone soldier😉

Only threat to their business is themselves the attention seeking gobby twats. They're rotting away from the inside out. Only a matter of time now and it'll all be over for them, they must nearly be smelling it now, i'd say.

Agreed, rotten to the core

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Bravestaar

Been a bit of talk now about someone being clipped tomorrow, more than one saying that. Either way I'd expect things to significantly heat up this week.

Where

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Garda helicopter over Whitestown /Hartstown now

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Johnsmithsnan

ClintPower wrote: »
    What's the bulk costs on weed, yokes and heroin these days? I think a 9 bar of hash was 500 way back when but I can't properly remember. Is it more now with the hash being pollen?

Think yokes were 2 a pop when retail price was a fiver although that would depend on who you asked. Think they're often knocked out for a tenner or three for 20 now, depends who you talk to.

Is there any reliable statistics on how many kilos, pills and 50's or weed are shifted in this country on a weekly basis?

Yokes can be sold to college students between 7-10 a pill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Wtf we used get em 3 for a fiver when i was in school

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

You in town now? Will pay 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Spit it out and reasons why you think that

Tbf i cant without giving up.the game :D

• Advertisement

Bravestaar wrote: »
    Where
    Couple of posts here, few things on twitter. Not sure why people would say it unless they knew something

Moving to America once I’ve my degree finished sick of this kip
    There are much better places to live than that kip. No social safety, terrible access to healthcare. Insane murder rate. Unless you were a millionaire I would advise just doing a short holiday.

ChuckLarry wrote: »

Last price I heard you could get an ounce for probably 1k at the cheapest but let’s say 1200

28g in an ounce
    If you sold all 28g as gram bags (also known as 1er bags) you’d make 2800, however very few people are paying the full 100 in my experience most 1er bags are now in fact 80
    28 times 80 is 2240 less your 1200 cost clears you a cool 1040

If you didn’t want the hassle of shifting 28 individual bags you could sell 4 quarters for roughly 400 each making you 1600, so not as a high a return obviously but you could get a deal done a lot quicker, or you could buy several ounces and do a combination of both

I know personally flashy’s middle men are charging 2000 an oz, 7000 a half bar and 13000 a full bar. Flashy is probably buying it in bulk for 20,000 then selling It onto his fellas for 30,000-35000 of course he is more than lightly mixing the coke and rerocking it. Remember the kinahans are buying it for 1400 a kilo from source countries and he is high up the supply chain which means he has a very high purity and with the cocaine cuts around now you’d hardly notice any difference

1k-1.2k an ounce vs 2k an ounce. Pretty significant gap in prices there, who is correct and what is the going price in the country these days?
    2k an ounce and you're not really really making much at all considering the leg work needed to shift it. Not sure the sums add up.

1k-1.2k an ounce vs 2k an ounce. Pretty significant gap in prices there, who is correct and what is the going price in the country these days?
    2k an ounce and you're not really really making much at all considering the leg work needed to shift it. Not sure the sums add up.

2k an ounce stuff would be stronger stuff. Cut it one to one at you'll make a bigger profit.

1.2k stuff is already cut to sh1t prior to you getting it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Couple of posts here, few things on twitter. Not sure why people would say it unless they knew something

I know some of these scrotebags are probably thick as pig**** but they’re hardly going to yap away about their plans for a hit to be posted on Boards by all and sundry.

• Advertisement

2k an ounce stuff would be stronger stuff. Cut it one to one at you'll make a bigger profit.

1.2k stuff is already cut to sh1t prior to you getting it.
    So the 2k ounce is actually better then? Assuming of course it is fairly good quality and not cut much itself.

What twitter accounts?

Collie D wrote: »
    I know some of these scrotebags are probably thick as pig**** but they’re hardly going to yap away about their plans for a hit to be posted on Boards by all and sundry.
    Nothing would really surprise me in all this. Tbf there hasn't been much mention who or where. Could be just attention seeking stuff, we will see!

So the 2k ounce is actually better then? Assuming of course it is fairly good quality and not cut much itself.

It is. 2k plus & purity is higher. You get what you pay for, really

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

What's the theory behind the shooting on Noel Boylan?
    Papers are saying he knew the gunman who shot his son Lee,was it the same guy coming back for him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Think i might shop Tesco online

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭gmufc19

Heard you the first time.

gmufc19 wrote: »
    Heard you the first time.

Mother of god.
    Thats what happens when your phone defaults to the 'responsive site'.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement