Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,723 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Apparently there's been shots fired in Millennium Park in blanch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

That's bull, they've known that there was a price on their head since the passports was put up and the Dubai work permit, P O REILLY is clickbaiting the bollocks.

I don't think he needs to clickbait for his twitter followers. There's not any link to a story etc. Also his pictures seem to be attracting enough people.

I'd guess they renewed or upped their reward, or maybe got somebody else to offer it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Apparently there's been shots fired in Millennium Park in blanch

That was my car backfiring coming out of Lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Ilovemycharlie

Video of flashy’s good stuff... 2000 an oz coke, pretty much highest quality can get

www streamable DOT com/jxmxf

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Border Broadcaster

Video of flashy’s good stuff... 2000 an oz coke, pretty much highest quality can get

Your own video?

Your own video?

No comment gardai

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

Shiny :-) it's a shame it will be danced on.

No comment gardai

In your defence that is a stupid question that a Gardai would ask lol
    All I meant was could you confirm that it's selling for 2k a pop

In your defence that is a stupid question that a Gardai would ask lol
    All I meant was could you confirm that it's selling for 2k a pop

Yup, also 126g (4.5ozs) for 7000, 252g (9 ozs) for 13000

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

7 grams of mix on top of that and you could make 1500 on an oz and the stuff would still be rocket fuel. Mixing one and one is greedy.

Yup, also 126g (4.5ozs) for 7000, 252g (9 ozs) for 13000

So roughly 72k return on your kilo that costs?
    Just purely out of curiosity, currently doing a piece for a paper on a chap based in my home town, if I could prove he is at it then it would explain his "unexplained" wealth

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

A lot of mathematics coming in to this thread .

Just purely out of curiosity, currently doing a piece for a paper on a chap based in my home town, if I could prove he is at it then it would explain his "unexplained" wealth

If only selling ozs all depends really on individual and amount of risk they want to take.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Wannabe jessica fletcher !!! Or more of a inspector cleauseu ..

If only selling ozs all depends really on individual and amount of risk they want to take.

Big bucks all the same

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Bingo fellas. Strange this was not mentioned in the media at the time or since. Get the popcorn out for this trial it's a big one
    A date has been set for the retrial of man accused of the “tiger kidnapping” of a family in 2011.

Jonathan Gill (36), of Malahide Road, Clontarf, Dublin denies falsely imprisoning Warren Nawn, Jean Marie Nawn and their ten-week-old baby in Drogheda between August 1 and August 2, 2011.

A previous trial in relation to the charges collapsed last year after six weeks.

Today Judge Melanie Greally at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court set a new date of June 19, 2019 for the trial, which is estimated to last three weeks.

Scroll down the page on link below
    https://courtsnewsireland.ie/author/fionaferguson/page/5/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Drug dealer makes money dealing drugs... they'll hold the front page for you and they'll definitely run with your evidence.

PARlance wrote: »
    Drug dealer makes money dealing drugs... they'll hold the front page for you and they'll definitely run with your evidence.

It's a personal grudge I have. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Bravestaar

Odelay wrote: »
    You write for a paper?!!

Doubt that

Couple of posts here, few things on twitter. Not sure why people would say it unless they knew something

No I mean where do you think it'll happen? Coolock? Mulhuddart?

• Advertisement

Bravestaar wrote: »
    Doubt that

Why do you doubt that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Gonna hoover up a shot of sneachta now before I head up to the bed for a bit of rumpy pumpy. Thank God for sneachta. Jaysus but it's grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Gonna hoover up a shot of sneachta now before I head up to the bed for a bit of rumpy pumpy. Thank God for sneachta. Jaysus but it's grand.

I've seen your missus. You'll need more than one line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Dante7 wrote: »

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,375 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

If a coke mule leaves Rotterdam at 5am and the Emirates flight from Dubai carrying a few MTKs home to intimidate a priest into doing a show-funeral for the latest blood donor leaves at 8pm local time, how long will it take Tommy Kelly to blow his beans into his missus given that he's numbed it by overdoing the snow and also that she's as slack as the rope on a dead donkey after chiseller number 4? (which wasn't his)

Do the maths on that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

_blaaz wrote: »
    Tbf i cant without giving up.the game :D

What's the game plan? Give it in a roundabout way, everywhere is saying they're a guard or journo or sticky Vicky who being put In a mental ward.
    Suckit wrote: »
    I don't think he needs to clickbait for his twitter followers. There's not any link to a story etc. Also his pictures seem to be attracting enough people.

I'd guess they renewed or upped their reward, or maybe got somebody else to offer it.

He's freelance so the more hype he creates the more the papers will take his pics and stories and his name alone will create clicks.

No I mean where do you think it'll happen? Coolock? Mulhuddart?
    No idea but Coolock, Darndale, Finglas and Blanch seem to be the hot spot areas lately. Seen Lucan mentioned but probably BS was from a new twitter account. A lot of strange stuff lately on twitter about all this

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

What’s the new twitter account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭Odelay

Why do you doubt that?

Writing style. You’ve missed some of the simplest things.

• Advertisement

Odelay wrote: »
    Writing style. You’ve missed some of the simplest things.

I could be one of many things, a Gardai, journalist, customs, judge?? What's your guess?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I could be one of many things, a Gardai, journalist, customs, judge?? What's your guess?

https://www.facebook.com/maik.luvaridicaprio/videos/1542467546037297/?t=2

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Larbre34 wrote: »
    If a coke mule leaves Rotterdam at 5am and the Emirates flight from Dubai carrying a few MTKs home to intimidate a priest into doing a show-funeral for the latest blood donor leaves at 8pm local time, how long will it take Tommy Kelly to blow his beans into his missus given that he's numbed it by overdoing the snow and also that she's as slack as the rope on a dead donkey after chiseller number 4? (which wasn't his)

Do the maths on that...
    Leave me out of it pal!

hopefully they whack flashys brother or mother let the cancer suffer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,211 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Double or quits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Ahhhhh c'mon it musta been better than his mind was making him think, so that shows you how good it was!? Or he wouldn't have did that lmao...
    He musta been hallucinating :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭trixiebust

blinding wrote: »
    A lot of mathematics coming in to this thread .

Too much, I feel stupid because I can't add it up. Are dealers using calculators now, or what?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭Jeff2

That's a bit harsh.

I think one brother is dead and the ma and da.

• Advertisement

trixiebust wrote: »
    Too much, I feel stupid because I can't add it up. Are dealers using calculators now, or what?!
    I wonder how many have been killed due to Bad Mathematics ?:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Larbre34 wrote: »

Do the maths on that...

Always enjoyed these problem solving riddles.... the first sentence and second sentence are just statements are irrelevant to the question asked.

Question is, how long will it take tommy Kelly to blow his beans into his missus Etc etc.

General answer : less than 300seconds, (he may have numbed it by overdoing the snow but he will still lob it in and like most males, couple of mins later will be done- doesn’t matter how loose she is, his load will blow or she will get sore/bored and it’s all over in 300seconds or less.

Why do you doubt that?

A journalist wouldn't make grammar mistakes like you do.

Always enjoyed these problem solving riddles.... the first sentence and second sentence are just statements are irrelevant to the question asked.

Question is, how long will it take tommy Kelly to blow his beans into his missus Etc etc.

General answer : less than 300seconds, (he may have numbed it by overdoing the snow but he will still lob it in and like most males, couple of mins later will be done- doesn’t matter how loose she is, his load will blow or she will get sore/bored and it’s all over in 300seconds or less.
    Ya couldn’t have a go at writing a short version of the Kama Sutra or is that it !

A journalist wouldn't make grammar mistakes like you do.

No flies on you.
    Have you ever heard of an editor? That's usually the line of work they do, edit and stuff lol

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Moghead

The sligo gangs would be fairly well connected. Even some of the Dublin gangs bring a good bit of stuff in through the west coast so I am sure the lads the gangs have on the ground around these places move a bit around the west.
    Some of the biggest movers around the Midlands are in the Banditos gang based out of Limerick now but they do supply up as far as Athlone for there

Sorry to drag the thread a bit off topic but would the Dublin gangs have much involvement with the drug scene in Cork and Waterford or would they have their own seperate arrangements for importing and sale. Things seem to fly under the radar a bit down there but there would be a big market.

• Advertisement

Moghead wrote: »
    Sorry to drag the thread a bit off topic but would the Dublin gangs have much involvement with the drug scene in Cork and Waterford or would they have their own seperate arrangements for importing and sale. Things seem to fly under the radar a bit down there but there would be a big market.

Yes. Kinahan would still be bringing in the majority of the stuff and have Liam Byrne’s goons distributing it across the country that drug bust in cork almost a year ago with the 140+ kilos of coke coming from Costa Rica in bananas was a drug route Kinahan had, they think that route was running for at least a year.

There would be a few Irish gangs sourcing drugs from Spain and Amsterdam

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Still no funeral arrangements for Little or Davis.Been two weeks now..were they advised to hold off because of tension or?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Dante7 wrote: »

Ahem...I think it might be YOUR missus he was talking of humping:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

52 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend, 10 dead, i'd say their Ganglands Shooting thread is lit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Hoboo

IvoryTower wrote: »
    52 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend, 10 dead, i'd say their Ganglands Shooting thread is lit

In a country you can buy guns, and practice legally at firing ranges, that success rate is absolutely pathetic.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement