Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Joegriffin2019

Kilmore near flats all sealed off.

There was a incident in Tallaght earlier. Muslim kicking off on a 77A bus. Armed guards involved with guns drawn. Video on Facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

pablo128 wrote: »
    It's ok. The local petrol station got robbed again.

https://www.thejournal.ie/tallaght-service-station-4669972-Jun2019/

Reports of Shots fired in kilmore.....

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭jay1988

Just had a text to say someone was shot at the Kilmore flats.

Edit: apparently shots fired but nobody hurt.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

There was a incident in Tallaght earlier. Muslim kicking off on a 77A bus. Armed guards involved with guns drawn. Video on Facebook.
    What page?

What page?

Posted to a bus page. I have the video on fb don't know how to send it here

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

KM792 wrote: »
    Is that Vicky (redacted) behind that page?
    Whats the story with it.

Victoria Andreenkova is sticky vicky, she is obsessed with Dublin gangsters, I thought you were her? She's so mental the mad house won't even take her :)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/graham-dwyers-girlfriend-moves-on-to-find-love-with-irelands-most-vicious-inmate-31414939.html

Sorry to disappoint,I'd say the madhouse might take me alright.
    Never heard of her before,sounds a right nutter..
    I take it much heed isn't taken of that page so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,418 ✭✭✭secman

ERU always quick to respond around Tallaght as their gun training unit is based there.

So it looks like some dope robbed the garage while armed Gardai were literally on the same road at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭BlackandGreen

So how many times a week is tallaght service station robbed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,418 ✭✭✭secman

Which one, there are probably nrsr enough 10 petrol stations in Tallaght.

That one is always getting robbed. It's been done a few times since Christmas I think. I feel sorry for the staff. They're sound anytime I go in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Any idea which block the shots were fired in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

" Muslim( or anybody) kicking off on the 77a Dublin bus"? Is it wrong that I laughed when I read that?

Kicking off on the 77a bus?

Reminds me of Billy Connolly's joke about bringing Religious violence to Glasgow. "What were they thinking?"....

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭The pink killer

Someone got away with it tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,186 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Man up in court this morning charged with a gun attack on the players lounge in 2010.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

That's not a news source :)

May not be a news source but I did drive past an armed copper on the Tymon north road last night. And the 77a was pulled over.
    Is this the start of these attacks backed up with alahu Akbar? Bad place to start it off in Tallaght.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

May not be a news source but I did drive past an armed copper on the Tymon north road last night. And the 77a was pulled over.
    Is this the start of these attacks backed up with alahu Akbar? Bad place to start it off in Tallaght.

Click on the link again, he's already changed the story. I went to school with the guy who owns that website, he's a racist clown, wouldn't recommend using it as a news source to say the least

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Nope..there was a similar one on the south quays a couple of years back but the cops contained the situation and the media only reported it as a "disturbance"...no mention of him carrying a koran and ranting.

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Click on the link again, he's already changed the story. I went to school with the guy who owns that website, he's a racist clown, wouldn't recommend using it as a news source to say the least

How can you be racist against a religion? Do people seriously not know what race and racist means?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

How can you be racist against a religion? Do people seriously not know what race and racist means?

the link you posted is not gangland related and is from the worst "news" website ever created

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    Don't post links from that cancerous website.

I'm not familiar with that site......what's the story with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

I'm not familiar with that site......what's the story with it?

Imagine of Infowars and Waterford Whispers had a baby and it had no sense of humour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,186 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

No he is actually a racist clown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Can we please not go down this off topic wormhole

the link you posted is not gangland related and is from the worst "news" website ever created

Go back again. I never posted any link!
    I actually seen the Garda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Alan Wilson charged with The Players lounge shooting....the biggest shock in Irish criminal history!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

MrFresh wrote: »
    Imagine of Infowars and Waterford Whispers had a baby and it had no sense of humour.

Oh its much worse than that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 335 ✭✭.Charlo

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Alan Wilson charged with The Players lounge shooting....the biggest shock in Irish criminal history!

Hes some man. I'd love to know how many murders that family were behind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

That man is an absolute psychopath. Some of the stories you hear about him. So bad that nobody else wants anything to do with him, not even his family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

What a family he comes from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

MrFresh wrote: »
    What a family he comes from.

They are the Ballyfermot version of the Sawyer’s in ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ saga.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Omackeral wrote: »
    That man is an absolute psychopath. Some of the stories you hear about him. So bad that nobody else wants anything to do with him, not even his family.

Including his suspected involvement in an extremely high-profile disappearance of an innocent young man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Including his suspected involvement in an extremely high-profile disappearance of an innocent young man.

That's not even what I'm referring to. Think opposite gender and think horrendous.

Omackeral wrote: »
    That's not even what I'm referring to. Think opposite gender and think horrendous.

The Romanian youngone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

They are the Ballyfermot version of the Sawyer’s in ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ saga.

That’s quite dramatic, actually knew John fairly well and contrary to reports he was a decent bloke, had a good heart and wasn’t afraid of a days work if it was there, actually last time we spoke in passing he was working in someone’s garden with a shovel, was most likely doing it for nothing too - was a tough guy but not what you would call a bully, looks like he got into serious crime but only toward the end of his life and I don’t know the reasons why, whether it be for financial gain or due to drugs.

Knew Eric though not that well, would be described as a mischievous kid, again seems to have progressed into serious crime.

I’ve met people who could be described a psychopathic, had a serious darkness about them, but this could not be said for either of the above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

begbysback wrote: »
    That’s quite dramatic, actually knew John fairly well and contrary to reports he was a decent bloke, had a good heart and wasn’t afraid of a days work if it was there, actually last time we spoke in passing he was working in someone’s garden with a shovel, was most likely doing it for nothing too - was a tough guy but not what you would call a bully, looks like he got into serious crime but only toward the end of his life and I don’t know the reasons why, whether it be for financial gain or due to drugs.

Knew Eric though not that well, would be described as a mischievous kid, again seems to have progressed into serious crime.

I’ve met people who could be described a psychopathic, had a serious darkness about them, but this could not be said for either of the above.

If he had a shovel in the back garden he was more than likely burying a body. Perhaps even the missing bloke referred to a few posts earlier.

If he had a shovel in the back garden he was more than likely burying a body. Perhaps even the missing bloke referred to a few posts earlier.

Yea, your reading too many newspapers pal, was a front garden on a main road in the middle of the day, elderly couple with an overgrown garden, and like I said he was actually the kinda guy who would do it for nothing - those kinda stories don’t get printed.

Yea, your reading too many newspapers pal, was a front garden on a main road in the middle of the day, elderly couple with an overgrown garden, and like I said he was actually the kinda guy who would do it for nothing - those kinda stories don’t get printed.

That man murdered several people, including a chap I went to school with. But if you say hes not a psycho then ok.

• Advertisement

.Charlo wrote: »
    That man murdered several people, including a chap I went to school with. But if you say hes not a psycho then ok.

That’s terribly unfortunate for that chap and his family, I’m not condoning what anybody has done, just making a point that not all is black and white.

It again raises a question that I’ve always wondered, whether someone is born a psychopath or develops into one. The usual view is that someone reads a story in a newspaper and can then make a clinical diagnosis based on what is printed.

That’s terribly unfortunate for that chap and his family, I’m not condoning what anybody has done, just making a point that not all is black and white.

It again raises a question that I’ve always wondered, whether someone is born a psychopath or develops into one. The usual view is that someone reads a story in a newspaper and can then make a clinical diagnosis based on what is printed.

Ah the guy he killed was a scumbag. No need to feel bad for him, his family yes. That was just one murderer killing another.

.Charlo wrote: »
    Ah the guy he killed was a scumbag. No need to feel bad for him, his family yes. That was just one murderer killing another.

I feel bad for them all, life is precious and there appear to be no second chances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Fair play to the Priest saying what he did. A lot ignore it and arent as harsh.

Telly wrote: »
    Fair play to the Priest saying what he did. A lot ignore it and arent as harsh.

Literally describing the fella lying in a box in front of him as a gravedigger with the stench of death off him.

Wonder how the family took that.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement