Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Gisele wrote: »
    She seems to be posting that some guy puppy is going to visit her. Same lady allegedly thrown out of Graham
    Dwyer court case for being dressed head to toe in leather and for being unusually happy looking. Some very dangerous people she is posting about on twitter. I would hope she doesn’t come to any grief as it is all a bit farfetched.

She has moved on to find love with 'Ireland's most vicious inmate' according to some sources.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭ClintPower

Gisele wrote: »
    She seems to be posting that some guy puppy is going to visit her. Same lady allegedly thrown out of Graham
    Dwyer court case for being dressed head to toe in leather and for being unusually happy looking. Some very dangerous people she is posting about on twitter. I would hope she doesn’t come to any grief as it is all a bit farfetched.

What's her twtter link? please

Nearly don't know why I'm asking, I hate twitter, find it very hard to read.

Surely though she doesn't have actual links to any of these people and is just posting guesswork garnered from the media? I mean, in The Sopranos they had a few hot Russian wans as their side women, she doesn't exactly qualify :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

What does she go by . Is the paul norton story true

What's the story?

No shots fired

I'm from close enough to his flat. I heard that there was shots fired in response to littler, Paul and Eric would of been Sanambars last friends after the set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭safeasparagus

Why were Noel & Lee Boylan shot ? Sorry if it’s been asked previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Gisele

what's her twitter handle?

Twitter handle is kinahanpassport the name is as bizarre as the posts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

<snip>

The question was "Why were they shot"

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Ilovemycharlie

The question was "Why were they shot"

Drugs.

Any news on <snip> me aul pal, he still in Westmeath?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Why were Noel & Lee Boylan shot ? Sorry if it’s been asked previously.

Retaliation for the murder of <snip>.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭FaxingBerlin

Any news on Capper me aul pal, he still in Westmeath?

Hes been in Dublin in the last couple of weeks. He was Seen around the Thomas street area.

Hes been in Dublin in the last couple of weeks. He was Seen around the Thomas street area.

He's in Mountjoy, last few weeks.

ClintPower wrote: »
    It was by people based in Finglas from what I was told by someone who knows them.

Whether that's Flashy or the mob he's feuding with, I don't know, I didn't really want to pry.

So is Flashy a cousin of O'Connor? It seems to be what the papers would be hinting at. The Boylans are close to him as well AFAIK so it would seem a strange turn of events if it was him. Weren't the other side in Finglas relate to Eric Fowler? Did O'Connor assault him in a pub prior to his death or am I confusing that with something else?

Also, the leader of one side in Corduff is described as a former westie and was similarly referred to as one in an article from long ago when he was arrested for a planned robbery. Did he get back in with them despite being shot by them?

Apparently <snip> isn't related to the Fowlers in Finglas despite the papers saying otherwise.

Omackeral wrote: »
    She was trying to correspond with the late Gareth Hutch when he was in the clinky. Don't know if he reciprocated. Also fell for sicko Graham Dwyer and appraently is mad for a bit of mental case Leon Wright.

Heard he was married into the Hutch clan too, possibly distantly. Something like he married a cousin of theirs or his cousin did.

They are cousins mate. Finglas fowlers married a hutch, Erica father would be close to that squad too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

Oh ok, and what does it mean exactly?From where is it derived?

Shoneen/Jackeen means little John as in John Bull, someone who apes English ways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Gisele

Omackeral wrote: »
    She was trying to correspond with the late Gareth Hutch when he was in the clinky. Don't know if he reciprocated. Also fell for sicko Graham Dwyer and appraently is mad for a bit of mental case Leon Wright.

Heard he was married into the Hutch clan too, possibly distantly. Something like he married a cousin of theirs or his cousin did.

Some lads on here were calling her sticky Vicky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭AmberGold

I just read through the first page of this Thread back in Jan '18.

A post from Simplesdimples is as follows:

"Does anyone know how many of them are left?

There cannot be many more left to be taken out.

I would prefer if the garda resouces dedicted to this fued could be spent on other things.
    "

Have to laugh!!!

AmberGold wrote: »
    I just read through the first page of this Thread back in Jan '18.

A post from Simplesdimples is as follows:

"Does anyone know how many of them are left?

There cannot be many more left to be taken out.

I would prefer if the garda resouces dedicted to this fued could be spent on other things.
    "

Have to laugh!!!

Haha, still plenty of scumbags about sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

ClintPower wrote: »
    It was by people based in Finglas from what I was told by someone who knows them.

Whether that's Flashy or the mob he's feuding with, I don't know, I didn't really want to pry.

So is Flashy a cousin of O'Connor? It seems to be what the papers would be hinting at. The Boylans are close to him as well AFAIK so it would seem a strange turn of events if it was him. Weren't the other side in Finglas relate to Eric Fowler? Did O'Connor assault him in a pub prior to his death or am I confusing that with something else?

Also, the leader of one side in Corduff is described as a former westie and was similarly referred to as one in an article from long ago when he was arrested for a planned robbery. Did he get back in with them despite being shot by them?

I read somewhere its the lads who owned the monkey that was lifted in a raid a few weeks back. Fowler was good pals with those lads and was seen in their company a fair bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Is there any other forums with threads like this one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Is there any other forums with threads like this one?

We should probably start one on Reddit. We can say whatever we want to over there!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭The pink killer

Helicopter over coolock the last 15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭redarmy

qrytu wrote: »
    What's happening in Coolock?
    Helicopter over coolock the last 15 minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

qrytu wrote: »
    Reports of a shooting in Coolock now. I'm in Omagh and heard the sirens.

Go to bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭Jeff2

So what's the story
    Were there shots or did someone slame a car door closed like in Kilmore.

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2019/0611/1054658-dublin-stabbing/

A man stabbed to death on O'Connell street last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Is there anything to suggest this is gangland related?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

There's no suggestion that this is gangland or a shooting :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Is it connected to the gangs or just a random crime?

Is there anything to suggest this is gangland related?

Nothing so far.

• Advertisement

Mago gately house being hit heavy as we speak

Nothing so far.

So just throw it in this thread in the hope it gets changed to a shooting instead of a stabbing.

GBX wrote: »
    So just throw it in this thread in the hope it gets changed to a shooting instead of a stabbing.

Sorry boss, maybe you haven't read the thread. Plenty of non gangland stuff in here. I'll ask your permission next time shall I?

I wonder how hes surviving funds wise...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I think the main reason why the shootings have stopped the past 2 weeks is because all the gangsters are too busy watching the new season of love island.

It’s being raided?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Lehiff

They are cousins mate. Finglas fowlers married a hutch, Erica father would be close to that squad too.

Erica would get the pipe bigtime :)

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Lehiff wrote: »
    Erica would get the pipe bigtime :)

Pic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Lehiff

Tomw86 wrote: »
    Pic?

Facebook bro haha

• Advertisement

Sorry boss, maybe you haven't read the thread. Plenty of non gangland stuff in here. I'll ask your permission next time shall I?

I read some of it. Dont care for much of it tbh. Sure ask way anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Batholemow Cubbins

It’s being raided?
    The CAB have pictures on their Facebook page - there's a link to it on DublinLive

GBX wrote: »
    I read some of it. Dont care for much of it tbh. Sure ask way anyway

Dont come in trying to be a smart arse then pal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It’s being raided?

Yes mate

• Advertisement

Dont come in trying to be a smart arse then pal

Yeah wont happen again boss :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

i wonder if the rolex is a fake like some of the others seized recently.

I'd believe nothing the guards put out, they're using social/media to throw out misinformation because they can't get a hold on the money/drugs/murder/intelligence information and trying to pick the scraps due to the illegality of drugs and the explosion in gangland activity countrywide.

"they're fake because they don't have the paperwork and come with a 5 year guarantee."

The internals would have to be checked to prove if real or not, with paperwork and box its value is top, without and it's cash value is way less doesn't mean they're fakes.

I'd believe nothing the guards put out, they're using social/media to throw out misinformation because they can't get a hold on the money/drugs/murder/intelligence information and trying to pick the scraps due to the illegality of drugs and the explosion in gangland activity countrywide.

"they're fake because they don't have the paperwork and come with a 5 year guarantee."

The internals would have to be checked to prove if real or not, with paperwork and box its value is top, without and it's cash value is way less doesn't mean they're fakes.

Fairly handdy to see if a perpetual is real or not.

I have heard of case with a certain copper out of store street garda station swapping around seized real rolexes with his own piece of garbage fakes. I wouldn't put anything past them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Plenty of fake Rolexes knocking around for 2 or 3k mark.
    I know someone who bought one. Thinks it’s real. The guy he bought it off is a spoofer but it’s a very good fake apparently.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement