Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,475 ✭✭✭secman

Wonder who owns No 1 Raleigh square, huge amount of work, vast extensions, all only done in the last year, puts No 2 in the halfpenny place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Who'll buy it? It's worthless really.

Also, even if anyone does buy it the minefield to get a bank to lend on it would breaks anyone's heart. was property tax paid, NPPR. I'd avoid it just for that.

It doesn't matter if the "if we can't have it nobody will have it" is attempted by the Byrne's, it still hurts bad.

As for people finding it hard to get money from banks, there are plenty of speculators out there with that kind of cash in their pockets & will never need to live in it. A good insurance policy would cover it anyway.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

Would gangsters really have an issue with a normal person buying the house? It’s not like that person took it from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,475 ✭✭✭secman

The guy who bought jessborough, got it for a song and flipped it within months, made a goid few bob on it.

secman wrote: »
    Wonder who owns No 1 Raleigh square, huge amount of work, vast extensions, all only done in the last year, puts No 2 in the halfpenny place.

Probably the same person that's going to buy No2 from CAB :)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

mada82 wrote: »
    Would gangsters really have an issue with a normal person buying the house? It’s not like that person took it from them.

All the houses owned / lived in by the big guns in Hyde Road, Lenihan avenue etc Limerick back in the day are falling down. Burnt to a crisp. Nothing left only the shells

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

mada82 wrote: »
    Would it be worth the risk ?

They may have ideas that discouraging the buying of such properties would be bad for the buyers health unless they gave it the Nod .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Interestingly there's a lot of evidence lately on her page that a certain photographer is behind a lot of the **** stirring pages on twitter (allegedly).

Lol she's after screenshotting the above post and has it up on Twitter.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

pablo128 wrote: »

How can twitter leave her off evidence this(she has nothing), lacey that, mickthehack is against her, a fruit loop.
    Your internet bill most cost you a fortune sticky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

That's who I taught it might be but he is only on remand as far as I know and not that many remands usually down there.

Why would Jay have a pop at Boylan? I thought Jay was related to Wardy somehow. I believed it was the traveller lads that had a crack at Boylan in revenge for the Fowler hit. John Smith posted there was problems between the Gucci Gang and the Joyces going back a while...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

pablo128 wrote: »

link?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Is flashy feuding with the lads on the site where the monkey was seized, that’s a bit close for comfort for him no?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭safeasparagus

How can twitter leave her off evidence this(she has nothing), lacey that, mickthehack is against her, a fruit loop.
    Your internet bill most cost you a fortune sticky.

This Vicki one posts some absolute garbage on that twitter page , it’s absolutely relentless , how does she have the time ?

As for that ‘Lucan Whistleblower’ account , all bluster , no substance it seems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

A cry baby and something that ryhmes with midnight mass!

Crass,?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Danzy wrote: »
    Crass,?

Grows in a field

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Omackeral wrote: »
    Grows in a field

He walked off D wing last year and walked back on after a week on bang up on A wing and walked into middle of yard and said of anyone had an issue they could have a few bangs.

Nobody stepped out and back he went to D3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

He walked off D wing last year and walked back on after a week on bang up on A wing and walked into middle of yard and said of anyone had an issue they could have a few bangs.

Nobody stepped out and back he went to D3
    Could you translate for the middle class readers please?

shutup wrote: »

Very good haha

Think about it

No go to the Joy it will make sense then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭40supple

I wonder how the relationship between Byrne & cancer is since the regency!
    Do you recon Byrne ever said “Jesus Dan if you hadn’t of clipped Gary we’d all still be able to move freely between Spain & Ireland, no one would of died or been locked up and CAB wouldn’t be breathing down our necks confiscating millions, & the guards wouldn’t be seizing daily drugs & cash”
    (Just a taught)

40supple wrote: »
    I wonder how the relationship between Byrne & cancer is since the regency!
    Do you recon Byrne ever said “Jesus Dan if you hadn’t of clipped Gary we’d all still be able to move freely between Spain & Ireland, no one would of died or been locked up and CAB wouldn’t be breathing down our necks confiscating millions, & the guards wouldn’t be seizing daily drugs & cash”
    (Just a taught)

Cancer? Hahah ok Smith calm down.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭40supple

Cancer? Hahah ok Smith calm down.
    Yes exactly! The MOD has stated to refrain from using people’s names!

40supple wrote: »
    Yes exactly! The MOD has stated to refrain from using people’s names!

Sure you called him cancer then the sentence after by his real name?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭deandean

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    Jeez what's the story about so many scumbags, kanckers and robbers being named 'Dean'?
    Is it a badge of honour or summit?
    #worriedaboutusername

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

He is sleeping with his ass spread open, in case a warden comes in, he has little else to offer that they have not heard or seen.

He'll have a state pension when he leaves.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

deandean wrote: »
    Jeez what's the story about so many scumbags, kanckers and robbers being named 'Dean'?
    #worriedaboutusername

Dean, Blake, Kyle, Carter is a new one, you'll be seeing lots of Carters in the newpapers in a few years time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

El_Bee wrote: »
    Dean, Blake, Kyle, Carter is a new one, you'll be seeing lots of Carters in the newpapers in a few years time.

Followed by all the Haydens, Jaydens and Kaydens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

All the houses owned / lived in by the big guns in Hyde Road, Lenihan avenue etc Limerick back in the day are falling down. Burnt to a crisp. Nothing left only the shells

"I'm sure this poster is exaggerating massively...."

*Goes on Google Streetview.

"Holy mother of god!"

https://www.google.com/maps/@52.6517767,-8.6285131,3a,75y,307.46h,96.28t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1somqHyLMeoCAKt00XfG1uIQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Imagine living across the road from that and having to look at that everyday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Imagine living across the road from that and having to look at that everyday

The person across the road in the doorway doesn't look too put out by it. What a shîťhole

The person across the road in the doorway doesn't look too put out by it. What a shîťhole

Yeah, I thought the person across the road was Righteouswrong :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭IRE60

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

IRE60 wrote: »

See the state of the house the all the white trim around it !! WTF !! :eek:

Area does look like a kip ... :confused:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement

greenspurs wrote: »
    See the state of the house the all the white trim around it !! WTF !! :eek:

Area does look like a kip ... :confused:

enough space in that driveway for a jeep and the draw-bar :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Ilovemycharlie

Any news on wardy is he still in the country and on good terms with Byrne/cancer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

deandean wrote: »
    #worriedaboutusername

It used or be Keith when i was a chap

some many keiths so many scumbags

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭juno10353

"I'm sure this poster is exaggerating massively...."

*Goes on Google Streetview.

"Holy mother of god!"

https://www.google.com/maps/@52.6517767,-8.6285131,3a,75y,307.46h,96.28t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1somqHyLMeoCAKt00XfG1uIQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

And then we have crazy Dublin House Prices with this million Euro Mansion
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/4261815/photographs-kinahan-liam-byrne-crumlin-dublin-house-cab/

The whistleblower Lucan account has to be ran by a traveller

• Advertisement

Can you link me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

It's an odd one alright. Some of the phrases are kinda traveller.

The polls woul indicate someone else though. Having said that whoever it is has some local knowledge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

mynamejeff wrote: »
    It used or be Keith when i was a chap

some many keiths so many scumbags

Decco. Decco was a scumbag name too. Shout out to all the Deccos out there who survived and thrived!

I love all those mocking names on here but they spend there time on boards posting in a gangland thread hahah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I love all those mocking names on here but they spend there time on boards posting in a gangland thread hahah

And you just done what??
    SMH

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

El_Bee wrote: »
    All Prod names, you'd know they were from the Pale......;)

Just read it for the first time (Open letter to Joe McHugh: More money for schools please!)

Either is or is passing off as a traveller. I'd say 60/40 is a female - just some of sentences (and I use that word liberally, Joe) have a distinct female slant

And you just done what??
    SMH

Yes but I'm not insulting names like you all are thinking your better off then those your naming

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

splinter65 wrote: »
    Decco. Decco was a scumbag name too. Shout out to all the Deccos out there who survived and thrived!

I knew two guys called Albert that were drug dealers.

I knew two guys called Albert that were drug dealers.

Doyle?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement