Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Ilovemycharlie

benny79 wrote: »
    Where do you think he made his money to become a so called businessman ;)

That's mad he must have been well in with the kinahans, penguin etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

So the whistleblower is back tweeting now

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭The pink killer

Is he should be fun so 😅

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,562 ✭✭✭celt262

Is he should be fun so ��

He or She :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Anything of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

I thought this whistleblower just got 6 months inside ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Family living in fear after two gun attacks and death threats from Dublin gangster

2f918a5e7b.jpg

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/family-living-fear-after-two-16528339

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I thought this whistleblower just got 6 months inside ?

Must’ve got TR due to the high numbers....or it was nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭6541

Family living in fear after two gun attacks and death threats from Dublin gangster

2f918a5e7b.jpg

Trying that sh*t in the North, the loser will be the Dublin gangster.

• Advertisement

6541 wrote: »
    Trying that sh*t in the North, the loser will be the Dublin gangster.

I wouldn't be so sure about that mate, who is gonna take them on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭6541

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    I wouldn't be so sure about that mate, who is gonna take them on?

Tryone has one of the craziest collection of paramilitaries per square mile. Be careful who you annoy there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

2f918a5e7b.jpg

Nice job on the hedges in fairness.

20Cent wrote: »
    Nice job on the hedges in fairness.

Yup! He's fairly accurate with a handgun alright :)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

6541 wrote: »
    Tryone has one of the craziest collection of paramilitaries per square mile. Be careful who you annoy there.

Chances are one of these paramilitaries are doing the job for the Dublin lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭Gerlad

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Must’ve got TR due to the high numbers....or it was nonsense.

Like most stuff on here, you can safely say the latter.

• Advertisement

Gardai recover gun after it was picked up by children in west Dublin estate

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/gardai-recover-gun-after-picked-16534425

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4292768/children-find-fully-loaded-handgun-west-dublin-housing-estate/

"GARDAI are hunting a hitman whose fully loaded handgun was found by a group of kids, the Irish Sun can reveal.

The fully loaded Glock pistol was discovered by the children in the Castlecurragh area of west Dublin after it was thrown from a car this evening.

The black coloured Lexus car was being chased by members of the Gardai’s Armed Support Unit when the weapon was dumped.

It was initially found by a five year child close to his home.

An adult who was nearby is understood to have then raised the alarm."

Stephen Breen says it's Gucci v Corduff gangs. Thank fcuk it was thrown from a car and not just randomly found on the street, how didn't the ARU see it if they were been chased, aren't they highly trained or just regular guards with gun?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

I don’t understand how three clowns in a Lexus can get away from trained pursuit drivers in a q7? The majority of the Gucci gang are kids how could they have gotten away?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

I don’t understand how three clowns in a Lexus can get away from trained pursuit drivers in a q7? The majority of the Gucci gang are kids how could they have gotten away?

Just drive against traffic, through junctions and hope for the best, basically go hell for leather. Look at the video of the kids from cherry orchard that got chased in a wreck with the engine clearly knocking it's head off. And got away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭lotmc

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/garda-convicted-of-careless-driving-causing-death-of-woman-75-ordered-to-pay-5000-to-charity-37904957.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Yes, Gardai have to go by the the law and other side don't.

So the Lithuanian that got shot was a case of mistaken identity. What is it about Blanch and botched hits?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭benny79

Odelay wrote: »
    It was not an international airport. The exact same as many sea ports around Ireland, they are privately owned and take in plenty of ships but no customs.

So you trying to tell me no plane landed from over sea's?? Where do you think the boxers drugs came from when he was caught?? You never see American made?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Couple of lads from Balbriggan in court this morning charged with attempted murder, RUC/PSNI reckon its connected to a Dublin feud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭ACAguy

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4295075/gary-thompson-pleads-guilty-submachine-gun-handguns/

Will probably get 7 years and out in 5.

What happened to the 4th INLA man in this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭Odelay

benny79 wrote: »
    So you trying to tell me no plane landed from over sea's?? Where do you think the boxers drugs came from when he was caught?? You never see American made?

Didn’t say that.

Customs are at major air and sea ports and drugs still get through.

Even without a formal customs presence they caught shipments of drugs at that airfield.

It is not possible to have customs 24/7 365 at every single air and sea port. Some of these places only have an arrival once a month. Where would the money come from?

No other country has customs at their minor air and sea ports.

I’ve never seen American made. However I’m pretty using a film staring Tom Cruise to determine policy is a really bad idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Didn’t say that.

Customs are at major air and sea ports and drugs still get through.

Even without a formal customs presence they caught shipments of drugs at that airfield.

It is not possible to have customs 24/7 365 at every single air and sea port. Some of these places only have an arrival once a month. Where would the money come from?

No other country has customs at their minor air and sea ports.

I’ve never seen American made. However I’m pretty using a film staring Tom Cruise to determine policy is a really bad idea.

I think the seizure was in Belgium but the plane was due to fly into Weston.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Hoboo

ACAguy wrote: »
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/4295075/gary-thompson-pleads-guilty-submachine-gun-handguns/

Flan Brennan (the judge) will go full out, whatever the max is he'll get. Was the main judge in Drogheda for a long time, lads getting 3 years for "enough to make 100 hand rolled cigarettes".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭Odelay

Hoboo wrote: »
    Flan Brennan (the judge) will go full out, whatever the max is he'll get. Was the main judge in Drogheda for a long time, lads getting 3 years for "enough to make 100 hand rolled cigarettes".

The one good judge?

Couple of lads from Balbriggan in court this morning charged with attempted murder, RUC/PSNI reckon its connected to a Dublin feud

Any more Info on this mate ?

• Advertisement

Anything come of the action in Cabra Wednesday?

Front of the herald today, but didnt get a chance to read it. Marlo Hyland was mentioned.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

ACAguy wrote: »

Dano kane went on the run after he got bail after taking some severe hidings in cloverhill. Now on the numbers doing 4

Wrong case sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Hoboo

The one good judge?

No, an utter gob****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

24 grand worth of coke found. I heard 3 houses were searched and the land at the back of the derelict Matt's pub as well. Not sure if the coke was found in the gafs or the field though.

Any more Info on this mate ?

Seems to be a blanket ban reporting it in the southern media, all the Nordie sites are covering it though, just Google attempted murder Lisburn and you'll get a page of results

Seems to be a blanket ban reporting it in the southern media, all the Nordie sites are covering it though, just Google attempted murder Lisburn and you'll get a page of results

No names linked to it, where did you see Dublin mentioned

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Three men have been remanded into custody in connection with a gun attack in Lisburn.
    Gary Shortfall, who is 31 and from Balbriggan, and 30-year-old James Marry and 24-year-old Craig O'Connor, of no fixed abode, appeared before Craigavon Magistrates' Court on Friday.
    All three are accused of the attempted murder of a man on July 3 and possession of a firearm and ammunition with intent to endanger life.

https://www.itv.com/news/utv/2019-07-05/three-men-charged-in-connection-with-lisburn-shooting/

Whats the story here? Why would there be a Dublin feud related shooting in Lisburn of all places

https://www.itv.com/news/utv/2019-07-05/three-men-charged-in-connection-with-lisburn-shooting/

Whats the story here? Why would there be a Dublin feud related shooting in Lisburn of all places

Jay marry is from England. Lives on neilyboys land

• Advertisement

And supposedly connected to the kinahan hutch feud.

Magos not up as far as lisburn is he?

It's a black hole that place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Celestial ?

Dunno who that is mate, travellers?

Dunno who that is mate, travellers?

Cornelius price is neilyboy

Unrelated but I seen this on twitter earlier. Would want to be careful dealing with these lads a few of em are supposedly big time informants. Maybe thats why DK likes em.....:p

https://twitter.com/cryptosov/status/1147110448912838656

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Unrelated but I seen this on twitter earlier. Would want to be careful dealing with these lads a few of em are supposedly big time informants. Maybe thats why DK likes em.....:p

https://twitter.com/cryptosov/status/1147110448912838656
    That won’t end well > Mind , Most Gangster lives don’t .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/4296985/kinahan-mr-flashy-gucci-gang-arrests-mini-riot-courthouse/amp/

Six of Kinahan mobster Mr Flashy’s Gucci Gang arrested after mini-riot near courthouse.

Is flashy still in hiding?

Not him mate, sent u a pm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/4296985/kinahan-mr-flashy-gucci-gang-arrests-mini-riot-courthouse/amp/

Six of Kinahan mobster Mr Flashy’s Gucci Gang arrested after mini-riot near courthouse.

Is flashy still in hiding?

am I remembering things wrong or did the gucci gang not have another scrap in a pub a while back? they don't seem to mind getting stuck in, or was that another gang, I'm sure it was them.

El_Bee wrote: »
    am I remembering things wrong or did the gucci gang not have another scrap in a pub a while back? they don't seem to mind getting stuck in, or was that another gang, I'm sure it was them.
    Yeah there was some big pub brawl in Finglas, went to court

El_Bee wrote: »

Yeah and they got the shìte bet out of them.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement