Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭North inner city hoodlum

thebull85 wrote: »
    They really have it in for fitzy for some reason.

They really do, just because he's related to hutches or the fact he dropped mtk(a front for cancer) so publicly, I don't know really because I've heard nothing of his involvement in the regency.

The independent has a story today that it was bomber who put the cash up for this hit/s, slowly but surely they're being dismantled and international gangs know cancer has been robbing them for ages.

I was watching videos with the pm- 84 and the polish rak 63 they're are serious fire power and the guards done great moving on them when they did.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

They really do, just because he's related to hutches or the fact he dropped mtk(a front for cancer) so publicly, I don't know really because I've heard nothing of his involvement in the regency.

The independent has a story today that it was bomber who put the cash up for this hit/s, slowly but surely they're being dismantled and international gangs know cancer has been robbing them for ages.

I was watching videos with the pm- 84 and the polish rak 63 they're are serious fire power and the guards done great moving on them when they did.

I did hear he was suppposedly in the Regency as a spotter for the hutches, that would explain the vendetta.

I think the man who cant be killed had some sort of role that day aswell, maybe driving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭benny79

Anybody following your man John Smith on twitter (@Johnsmi84534254) or Snow Qween (@IrishAndProud23) they are obviously bogus accounts but are putting us serious stuff weather how true or not is a different story but even still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

slowly but surely they're being dismantled and international gangs know cancer has been robbing them for ages.

The Turtles claim it was him and associates that stole the cocaine that they got blamed for and started the feud over there. Reading some reports, some of the Media and Police over there also believe it.

I did hear he was suppposedly in the Regency as a spotter for the hutches, that would explain the vendetta.

I think the man who cant be killed had some sort of role that day aswell, maybe driving.

How many spotters were there, alot haha.

If the man they can't kill was involved I wouldn't blame him, they killed his son, now all there pawns will do the time, not cancer and liam.
    benny79 wrote: »
    Anybody following your man John Smith on twitter (@Johnsmi84534254) or Snow Qween (@IrishAndProud23) they are obviously bogus accounts but are putting us serious stuff weather how true or not is a different story but even still.

That john smith account is brilliant very informative, are all kinahans gone off twitter?

Suckit wrote: »
    The Turtles claim it was him and associates that stole the cocaine that they got blamed for and started the feud over there. Reading some reports, some of the Media and Police over there also believe it.

Of yes, that's why belly ( 800 euro shoes guy)was arrested hiding out in Dublin.

They got too rich too fast, no other way than ratting and robbing international criminals produce.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

How many spotters were there, alot haha.

If the man they can't kill was involved I wouldn't blame him, they killed his son, now all there pawns will do the time, not cancer and liam.
    Anybody following your man John Smith on twitter (@Johnsmi84534254) or Snow Qween (@IrishAndProud23)  they are obviously bogus accounts but are putting us serious stuff weather how true or not is a different story but even still.

That john smith account is brilliant very informative, are all kinahans gone off twitter?
    No Christopher Jr's account is still active hasnt be closed yet.
    John Smith seems intresting alright and has spread a lot of info whether true or not some of it seems believable.
    Some young fella got his mug shot posted on it being blamed for the Baiba saulite muder in 2006 which was intresting. I have heard his name and a fella named in a court case with him as been behind a few hits in the past. Including a few early ones in the current fued.
    I think that Snow Queen is a person who has been behind numerous fake acoounts in recent months like Regency cover up and that. Ex Girlfriend of Graham Dwyer and Leon Wright is who i think is behind it.

No Christopher Jr's account is still active hasnt be closed yet.
    John Smith seems intresting alright and has spread a lot of info whether true or not some of it seems believable.
    Some young fella got his mug shot posted on it being blamed for the Baiba saulite muder in 2006 which was intresting. I have heard his name and a fella named in a court case with him as been behind a few hits in the past. Including a few early ones in the current fued.
    I think that Snow Queen is a person who has been behind numerous fake acoounts in recent months like Regency cover up and that. Ex Girlfriend of Graham Dwyer and Leon Wright is who i think is behind it.

Highlander....

Ex of Graham Dwyer Jesus you couldn't write this stuff :D She was saying a big story was going to come out about LB having an affair with some other gangster misses but she doesn't want to say anything because she will be exposed! :rolleyes: but the papers will get wind of it.. I wouldnt class that as big news sure what gangster is loyal to the misses these days..

Ex of Graham Dwyer Jesus you couldn't write this stuff :D She was saying a big story was going to come out about LB having an affair with some other gangster misses but she doesn't want to say anything because she will be exposed! :rolleyes: but the papers will get wind of it.. I wouldnt class that as big news sure what gangster is loyal to the misses these days..

i think its the ex misses of a 'mate' of his, whos in prison awaiting trial for murder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

i think its the ex misses of a 'mate' of his, whos in prison awaiting trial for murder.

The "ex" who misses his mate , the mate who's awaiting a murder trial ?

Was the "ex" playing offside ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

The Beretta and the CZ are threaded for mods

The Beretta and the CZ are threaded for mods

I seen that, wasn't a silencer seized too?

Would the IRA have used or had access to guns like this, reason I ask is because Michael Campbell gun smuggling from around those areas and the 38 is the only one to look in prefect nick ( a arms dump?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I seen that, wasn't a silencer seized too?

Would the IRA have used or had access to guns like this, reason I ask is because Michael Campbell gun smuggling from around those areas and the 38 is the only one to look in prefect nick ( a arms dump?)

Yea it was found in a follow up search of a house.
    Yea Beretta and Taurus handguns (much the same I think) would have been used commonly by the IRA but they would have been popular anyway. Glock too. They would all be common enough weapons.

https://m.herald.ie/news/courts/one-man-charged-and-another-arrested-over-vinnie-ryan-murder-36698849.html

"Meanwhile, a 36-year-old man from Finglas was arrested yesterday in England on foot of a European Arrest Warrant on the same charge."

Would that be the guy who was suspected of a few kinahan hit, guy who demanded his pals member ship for a gyms money back??

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/suspect-in-gangfeud-murders-leaves-gym-staff-in-terror-as-he-demands-refund-for-ontherun-friends-34690569.html

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2303587/kinahan-cartel-hitmen-are-stashing-weapons-in-vans-parked-in-leafy-suburbs-across-dublin/

"KINAHAN cartel hitmen are stashing their weapons in vans parked in leafy suburbs across Dublin, the Irish Sun can reveal.

Gardai believe the mob hid a loaded Beretta pistol and silencer inside a van in the Deerpark area of Castleknock, west Dublin, in mid-January."

https://m.herald.ie/news/four-arrests-as-plot-to-murder-monk-brother-foiled-by-gardai-36694135.html

"A fourth man - a 41-year-old New INLA figure from Tallaght - is also being detained for the same offence."

I was reading the star today, why isn't the inla connected man not named because he was only spotted around the area, and who is his inla boss who organized the weapons?

Also if they were under surveillance, why were they or even one of that 3 arrested in the car park allowed to smash up the pride of Dublins place of residence?

Also reports of two vans seized in the underground, was the other one a transit? If there was a transit.

I presume they were allowed smash up the house as to not let the know the cops were onto them. Rather catch them in back of a van with a load of guns than catch them with a brick or whatever smashing a window.

I presume they were allowed smash up the house as to not let the know the cops were onto them. Rather catch them in back of a van with a load of guns than catch them with a brick or whatever smashing a window.

That's a good point, but from videos the Audi was taken out first from the car park and the guns where pictured in the audi, sline trim showing on pictures of guns on the seat, did one person smash up the house and the others were waiting in the van, at that was there two vans, I seen a picture of a new shape short wheel base transit.

https://m.herald.ie/news/mago-shooting-suspects-attack-on-innocent-home-36702995.html

Can anyone share any more information on the above article by ken foy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2303587/kinahan-cartel-hitmen-are-stashing-weapons-in-vans-parked-in-leafy-suburbs-across-dublin/

"KINAHAN cartel hitmen are stashing their weapons in vans parked in leafy suburbs across Dublin, the Irish Sun can reveal.

Gardai believe the mob hid a loaded Beretta pistol and silencer inside a van in the Deerpark area of Castleknock, west Dublin, in mid-January."

https://m.herald.ie/news/four-arrests-as-plot-to-murder-monk-brother-foiled-by-gardai-36694135.html

"A fourth man - a 41-year-old New INLA figure from Tallaght - is also being detained for the same offence."

I was reading the star today, why isn't the inla connected man not named because he was only spotted around the area, and who is his inla boss who organized the weapons?

Also if they were under surveillance, why were they or even one of that 3 arrested in the car park allowed to smash up the pride of Dublins place of residence?

Also reports of two vans seized in the underground, was the other one a transit? If there was a transit.
    Why do you keep making new accounts Sheriff?

Why do you keep making new accounts Sheriff?

Thread was closed, I seen no point in sticking around, another poster got it re opened so I respawned.

Is there an issue with my new account, I wasn't banned, and another poster beat you to it after my third Post :) I haven't really tried to hide it either.

Also this is only my second account on this thread.

Thread was closed, I seen no point in sticking around, another poster got it re opened so I respawned.

Is there an issue with my new account, I wasn't banned, and another poster beat you to it after my third Post :) I haven't really tried to hide it either.

Also this is only my second account on this thread.

But won't you be banned again Sherrif ?

But won't you be banned again Sherrif ?

I wasn't banned and the bosses thread ban was revoked because a poster, even though we had a back and forth, pmd the boss and I was allowed post again I chose not to go back on thread.

I need my own AMA ha ha.

This isn't about me, I've shot noone please pm with any more questions, I won't bite :]

Now was there two vans?who is the inla guy arrested boss?

any word on the lads arrested at the weekend, how long can they be held for?

any word on the lads arrested at the weekend, how long can they be held for?

They can be held for 7 days so the 17th charged or the guards go back to to court to hold on to them.

Anyone know why three of them were named and the fourth wasn't even though he's held on the same charges?

• Advertisement

They can be held for 7 days so the 17th charged or the guards go back to to court to hold on to them.

Anyone know why three of them were named and the fourth wasn't even though he's held on the same charges?

I've family living in the city , they reckon it's to cause tension and give the impression there's a grass.

Keeps people on edge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Ajsoprano

I've family living in the city , they reckon it's to cause tension and give the impression there's a grass.

Keeps people on edge.

Usually it’s because they are facing charges on another matter

The three lads named were all arrested on scene and with the guns. Maybe media know there's charges coming and won't be found to have named anyone in the wrong. 4th guy was arrested afterwards so evidence might not be as strong on him. Just my opinion could be a mile off as to why.

Are the thompson brothers related to the fat lad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Sorry if this is a silly question, but for those not clued in on the boxing scene, who is "Fitzy" that people have been referencing lately as a potential target because he very publicly dumped MTK as his management, or something along those lines?

Sorry if this is a silly question, but for those not clued in on the boxing scene, who is "Fitzy" that people have been referencing lately as a potential target because he very publicly dumped MTK as his management, or something along those lines?

Anthony Fitzgerald, retired boxer from the north inner city. He once fought Andy Lee

• Advertisement

Keeps people on edge.

That could be it alright.
    Ajsoprano wrote: »
    Usually it’s because they are facing charges on another matter

I can't find anything, most lnla member fly below the radar that the looks of things.

Anyone know is whacker still the leader of the inla?

They the lnla must be paid huge bucks by cancer and co.
    The three lads named were all arrested on scene and with the guns. Maybe media know there's charges coming and won't be found to have named anyone in the wrong. 4th guy was arrested afterwards so evidence might not be as strong on him. Just my opinion could be a mile off as to why.

Are the thompson brothers related to the fat lad

Im of the thinking along your lines, unless he was in mobile contact with the pawns, this is a carbon copy of this with less guns.http://www.thejournal.ie/conspiracy-to-murder-dublin-man-3694042-Nov2017/

I know nothing about the two brothers.

The Finglas Thompsons, no relation to Frederick

Not sure how high up whacked is anymore but from reading articles since the fued started and the Inla group involved in it a lot of the reports kinda linked this lad as high up.
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/criminal-who-nailed-man-to-kitchen-floor-is-big-player-in-new-inla-and-feared-enforcer-35543797.html

If you go to Johnny Keoghs facebook page there's few photos of the two them together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Not sure how high up whacked is anymore but from reading articles since the fued started and the Inla group involved in it a lot of the reports kinda linked this lad as high up.
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/criminal-who-nailed-man-to-kitchen-floor-is-big-player-in-new-inla-and-feared-enforcer-35543797.html

If you go to Johnny Keoghs facebook page there's few photos of the two them together.

Your man from Tallaght is supposed to be 40 or 41. I don't think it's the chap in the article.

So according to the Daily Mirror, the lad who has been charged with Gary Hutches murder in Spain also is suspected of shooting Jamie Moore. Didn't Gary Hutch get blamed for that?

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/gary-hutchs-suspected-murderer-allegedly-9369890.amp?__twitter_impression=true

pablo128 wrote: »
    So according to the Daily Mirror, the lad who has been charged with Gary Hutches murder in Spain also is suspected of shooting Jamie Moore. Didn't Gary Hutch get blamed for that?

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/gary-hutchs-suspected-murderer-allegedly-9369890.amp?__twitter_impression=true

I think we can name him, as he has been charged with garys murder. James Quinn.

Ive heard him being blamed for the shooting of jamie moore, but also ive heard Patrick Hutch being blamed.

Supposedly JQ shot his uncle Martin Foley too.

I believe that article to be bull, because A PATRICK presented him self to hospital two week after Moore shooting.
    Other online sources say self inflicted, I doubt it.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/gunshot-drama-as-wounded-man-is-driven-to-hospital-30512445.html

And if it was Quinn, Moore would have been dead he owned a 100,000 boat with no income, so I doubt it was his first time shooting a gun Quinn that is, what do you think?

Yeah that shooting was rumoured to be done by a high profile lad living in middle East now on poor Patrick.

Quinn has been linked to murder of Dougie Moran by John Smith

I believe that article to be bull, because A PATRICK presented him self to hospital two week after Moore shooting.
    Other online sources say self inflicted, I doubt it.

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/gunshot-drama-as-wounded-man-is-driven-to-hospital-30512445.html

And if it was Quinn, Moore would have been dead he owned a 100,000 boat with no income, so I doubt it was his first time shooting a gun Quinn that is, what do you think?

There's that many names knocking about for Jamie Moore it's hard to tell. Allegedly his dna was found in the car involved but then the cartel had access to that car, Mink koks BMW I believe.

So to rehash,

Do ye think it all started because of 2009 robbery money been invested and not paid back by cancer who in turn was afraid Gary would give him cancer up on all the international gangs and Irish he cancer has robbed?

• Advertisement

So to rehash,

Do ye think it all started because of 2009 robbery money been invested and not paid back by cancer who in turn was afraid Gary would give him cancer up on all the international gangs and Irish he cancer has robbed?

Thats what it looks like to me.

I'd say Danny Kinahan has the gift of the gab to be talking these people into carrying out these shootings. What the hell are they thinking, seeing other hit teams get well and truly nicked after being bugged and whatnot, and then trying again?

Thats what it looks like to me.

I'd say Danny Kinahan has the gift of the gab to be talking these people into carrying out these shootings. What the hell are they thinking, seeing other hit teams get well and truly nicked after being bugged and whatnot, and then trying again?

He's feeding them coke and promising big bucks along with liam all they're getting is a long prison sentence, debts have to be a factor too.

Cancer has single handly ruined Irish boxing with dirty bloody drug money and some so called "Irish boxing heros" should be ashamed of themselves taken it knowing so many kids look up to them.

Edit, I'll just put this here, it's worth a read.

https://m.independent.ie/sport/other-sports/boxing/ewan-mackenna-boxing-to-daniel-kinahan-is-what-football-was-to-pablo-escobar-and-its-choking-the-sport-in-ireland-36670728.html

Inla man released without charge.

Three lads arrested last week charged. And another hit stopped this morning down in Wexford
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/two-men-arrested-and-firearms-seized-after-suspected-gangland-hit-foiled-by-gardai-36707621.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Two more Kinahan clowns is what the media are reporting and both from Hutch area. In fairness to the Guards since the have been giving the finacial resources they have prevented a lot of murders.

Two more Kinahan clowns is what the media are reporting and both from Hutch area. In fairness to the Guards since the have been giving the finacial resources they have prevented a lot of murders.

There must be some amount of lads locked up now on the Kinahans side facing serious charges. Fat Freddie, Brannigan, The wilsons, Quinn, Inla lads and a few others that be main players then you have the lower levels junkies and the likes of these finglas lads Thompsons. How many lads have they got!

They are seriously going to have to built a bigger jail or more plus I reckon gang wars be breaking out in the prisons in due time. For such a small nation its crazy stuff.. I think the Irish really are the gangsters of the world! Even Bulger in the states was Irish..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Ajsoprano

Another few lads caught trying to shoot a hutch in Wexford apparently. They are from inner city Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Prime Time are covering the ongoing feud very shortly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement